Can’t log in (different)

Mac Technical Support
Never mind.

EDIT: Never mind the never mind. It started working then it stopped, lol.

It logs in, then shows faded character select for a moment, then immediately crashes.
I have your same problem... what did you do to fix it?
Yea same here. It goes to connecting to server, i get kind of a faded character selection screen then it crashes.
I have same problem here too
Yeah I said never mind then it happened again.

It shows character select with characters for a moment, then crashes out.
Ditto
Seems to be fixed now...
I'm seeing this as well. Will try again.

Edit: Still failing for me. Fails both through the Battle.net app and launched stand-alone.
I'm having the same issue
Still not working for me either.
I submitted a chat about this and waiting for someone, but am having the same problem in 10.13.2. I have removed my WTF, Cache and Interface folders. I have tried running from the normal login window as well as Battle.net launcher.

Error: 4EACE868-F563-483E-9CB7-5B57E56E10F8

If I find anything out from customer support, I'll post here.
Same. Trying to open game from Battle.net launcher. Got to character list, no characters listed before automatically shutting down.
Still not working for me.
Game loads, attempts to connect to my server, I see the Silvermoon background load for the briefest of moments, then the game immediately quits unexpectedly.

I'm playing on:
MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Early 2013)
2.7 GHz Intel Core i7
16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1 GB
MacOS 10.13.2

Tried the following:
Restarting
Removing all add ons
I get the same, it doesn't load the character model in the character select screen and then crashes.
I can't get in either. It just crashes. Even the blizzard error reporter program crashes.
01/30/2018 11:52 AMPosted by Meliagrance
I get the same, it doesn't load the character model in the character select screen and then crashes.

Same problem here.
Same thing here
Same issue here
when I try to log in I find this error 7AF758C5-EECE-4170-815B-8BC28F09F293