[A-RP] - Annual Lover's Feast!

Moon Guard
A FEAST OF LOVE 2018!

https://imgur.com/7HgCzQy

Date: Saturday, Feb 10th, 2018
Location: Tyr's Hand - Please be advised that you will need to do the quest chain starting at Light's Hope Chapel from Bartholomew to get into the final, part phase.

It returns! As the season of love returns to Azeroth, we gear up for celebration with a series of fun and heartwarming events! Bring your special someone with you or come alone - you just mind find yours!

BOOTHS AND EVENT MAKER SIGNS UPS

Interested in holding an EVENT(Raffle, scavenger hunt, etc) - contacted NIKLOS (Game name: Adamantt, Discord: Zamboo#4560 ) to make arrangements.

Interested in holding a BOOTH - please POSTED your booth information in this thread!
Host Name:
Guild Name: (if applicable)
Booth information:

SCHEDULE
Event information below

7.00st - Grounds officially open for gathering, pre-event RP and booth set up

7.30st - Welcoming speech at the fountain

8.00st - Surprise Date Game Show

10.00st - Date Auction

12.00 - Ending Words

========================================

EVENT INFORMATION
More to come because forums are being weird right now.

Surprise Date Game Show
A returning fan favourite - join us in rounds of hilarity as we test the RP chops of our audience in this heartwarming and (questionably) wholesome display of wit, fits and tears (of laughter)! This is certain to bring rounds of joy to spectators and participants alike! This is a volunteer game and requires no sign ups - we will pull from the audience!

Date Auction
With your host: Ryutan Lanceor
The ever-popular date auction - bids highs and lows alike! This is a real gold auction - serious bids only. Due to its popularity and tendency to go overtime, there will be a sign up and process and a limit to the numbers of participants this evening to prevent auction fatigue.

HOW SIGN UPS WORK
- Sign ups will begin now, whether through discord or IC letter. This is NOT a confirmation of your spot but serve as a list of people to look to the evening-of
- The raid for the date auction will begin at 9.45ST
- If you are not online for the raid invite, your position is FORFEIT. And you will be put at the back of the que
- Depending on the time remaining, we will allow more.
Booths

Tarot Readings and Spell Wands
Hosted by: Magus Senate of Dalaran

Moonspelled Candles
Hosted by: Mirri

ONE PAUNCH! Knockout Booth
Hosted by: Melrony Crime Family

Sweets and More
Hosted by: Liongrave Company

Kiss and Tell! - Greyshields Edition
Hosted by: Greyshields

Tarots and Draenic Goods
Hosted by: Te'Amun

Couples Tug of War!
Hosted by: The Stormwind Socialites
The Magus Senate will be there! We'll be doing another round of fancy tarot readings, we'll have spell wands free of charge, lots of giggle punch to turn your frowns upside down, and lots of other fun with spells!

Very excited to do it again!
Looking forward to this event, love the date auction, love the atmosphere and it's one of the best events on MG.
Booths updated!
Ooo! Liongrave will be there with various goods! I know I'll be selling sweet treats, drinks, fur cloaks and blankets! A few other people will show and sell their goods. Kane more than likely will host a gambling booth.

Host Name: Vaanna Noireham (Vaanna)
Guild: Liongrave Company
Booth Information: Lots of things!!
Kiss and Tell! - Greyshields Edition

Host: Jiroki
Guild: Greyshields
Booth Info: Pay for a kiss, but guess who gave it to you!
Te'Amun will be there! We'd love to host a booth. :3 I will be offering my tarot readings, and I will check with our GHI creators to see if they can cook up any cute, themed items!

Host Name: Rhuua, Aeiia
Guild Name: Te'Amun
Booth information: Tarot Reading, with potential for Draenic goods. :> Otherwise, the Te'Amun Pet Shoppe will be open - let the loveless and the lovelorn take home a new friend to cuddle!
01/15/2018 07:47 PMPosted by Rhuua
Te'Amun will be there! We'd love to host a booth. :3 I will be offering my tarot readings, and I will check with our GHI creators to see if they can cook up any cute, themed items!

Host Name: Rhuua
Booth information: Tarot Reading, with potential for Draenic goods. :>

Welcome abroad! Would you like me to add some sort of GHI note on the first post to facilitate your booth?
01/15/2018 08:12 PMPosted by Adamantt

Host Name: Rhuua
Booth information: Tarot Reading, with potential for Draenic goods. :>

Welcome abroad! Would you like me to add some sort of GHI note on the first post to facilitate your booth?

I just found out that our GHI creators are having some issues with their GHI, so we likely won't be offering anything this go 'round. :> However we will have a pet shop! I amended our sign-up, but thank you!
OK!
Looking forward to it, though Mirri is likely closing down before the auction, because who knows what might catch her eye there.
Host Name: Jenfrida
Guild Name: The Stormwind Socialites
Booth information: Couples Tug of War contest!

Is love tugging on your heartstrings this season? Well let's put the strength of your love, and tug, to the test! Join with your significant other in a tug of war contest. The winning couple of the contest gets a free romantic get away!
Booths updated!
Party!!
Dumb question from someone who's not seen this event before: how do the Date Game Show and Date Auction actually work? What is the process, what is expected, etc. I apologize if I'm missing something obvious.

This sounds like a load of fun, honestly.
The Date auction is where individual players come up for auction as a date, and the rest works like a normal auction where bidders shout their bids. Upon winning, the date spends the evening with you, or the two arranges a date later.

The Game Show is a little bit of an original, where the audience gathers and the host pulls volunteers out from the crowd for some games. This one does take some RP chops (you'll be challenged to come up with something in a very short period of time) so not for the very new RPer. But it is very fun to watch.
I am so excited!
Host Name: Kormed
Guild Name: City State of Alterac
Booth information: Cultural Alterac Wares & Gambling

Because Tyr's Hand was historically the site of Alterac peasants inciting a revolt in the Second War, the New Alterac homesteaders would like to make light of the location by dressing up as (Syndicate) peasants while offering wares straight from their mountainous homes; from Alterac Swiss to Mulled Alterac Brandy to consume as well as looted Marks of the Syndicate to pin to your clothes, these will be plenty of 'culturally aesthetic' goods sold to the public! Not only this, but at the cost of only 5 gold, participants will have a chance to take their luck like Aiden Perenolde when he brokered with the Orcs and 'roll the die' for a chance to win a bloodless Syndicate mask, making you a real Alteraci!
Host Name: Zaria
Guild Name: The Citrine Eagle
Booth Information: Brew-Pup Kissing Booth, and Brew-Pup Adoption Appointments

Lonely at the Lover's Feast? Ditched by your date? It's alright, we've got you covered. The Citrine Eagle is back again with their Brew-Pup Kissing Booth. Stop by for a smooch, and gain the affections of a companion more loyal than anyone else. Who needs love when there's a loyal companion at your side? We'll be putting a few of these brave and noble pups up for adoption as well!