967 Holy paladin 6/11M LF guild

Guild Recruitment
Holy paladin looking to mythic raid current progress in Mythic Antorus is 6/11 (multiple sub 10% pulls on kin)

Past exp
M HFC- 13/13
M EN 7/7
M NH 10/10
M ToS 3/9 (400+ pulls on KJ)

Logs- https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/proudmoore/zimy
Armory- https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/proudmoore/zimy

I have a ele shaman alt also that is 952 if you need a dps
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/11M Antorus.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hey Zimy, <TF> is currently recruiting for full time raiding positions for Antorus. We are currently 11/11 Mythic US 17 World 53. If you are interested in applying I would love to chat with you soon! Feel free to contact me in game or on real id @ Judekin#1105 or put in an application at tf.enjin.com

*** Always recruiting skilled players ***
Even if you don't see your class listed we are always interested in skilled applicants.
Apply at TF.Enjin.com

General Info:

<TF> is a very old guild, originating back in closed Beta, with a history of strong and stable leadership. Guild fit and personality are important to us, and we believe that successful progression raiding goes hand in hand with an enjoyable guild culture.

Hyjal is a Pacific time server and as such our normal raid times for progression are 6:30 - 10:30 pm PST, Sun-Thurs. After progression is over we usually raid roughly one or two nights per week for farm content.

Applications may be submitted via TF.Enjin.com

Applicants must have and be willing to use a microphone and mumble.

Please take your time when filling out the application if you would like it to be taken seriously.

***You will need to provide a combatlog parse (like Warcraft Logs) to be considered.***

Server: Hyjal-PvE (PST)
Raid Times: Sunday-Thursday 6:30-10:30 PST (9:30-1:30 EST)
Loot: Lootcouncil

Past Progression

Tier 21: US 17th, World 53rd
Tier 20: US 27th, World 96th
Tier 19: US 32th, World 112th
Tier 18: US 20th, World 106th
Tier 17: US 21st, World 110th
Tier 16: US 17th, West 67th
Tier 15: US 15th, West 42nd
Tier 14: US 23rd, West 70th
Tier 13: US 28th, World 79th
Tier 12: US 22nd, World 75th
Tier 11: US 23rd, World 107th

As usual, we are interested in any class as long as the person playing it is an exceptional player. Do not hesitate to apply just because your spec is not listed currently.

After applying, your application with be reviewed by our raiders, and you'll have the chance to answer any questions we may have. If the application is good, an interview on mumble will take place and there's a good chance we will offer you a trial spot.

Expectations

¤ Solid raid performance. This includes DPS, attitude and awareness.
¤ Accountability. If you mess up, own up to it and learn from it.
¤ High Attendance.

If you are interested in joining contact any of our raiders, or fill out an application at our website.
Recruiting Officers for contact: Judekin (Judekin#1105)

Thank you for your interest in <TF>, we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Apply at TF.Enjin.com
bump
Hello friend! I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you might be a good fit for our guild, <Friend Zone>! Here’s a little about us, please let me know if you’re interested in a potential raiding position.

Current Progression:
Tier 21 - 9/11 Mythic Antorus
Tier 20 - 9/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras US 156th
Tier 19 - 7/7 Mythic EN, 3/3 Mythic ToV, 10/10 Mythic NH US 118th
Tier 18 - 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel US 169th
Tier 17 - 10/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry, 7/7 Mythic Highmaul US 146th
Tier 16 - 14/14 Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar US 56th
Tier 15 - 13/13 Heroic Throne of Thunder US 69th

Server:
Darkspear, Alliance

About:
We’ve been raiding as a guild for over 5 years. We have a long history of being the best guild on the server, and strive to improve ourselves everyday. We pride ourselves in keeping a calm and enjoyable raid environment while staying competitive throughout new content. We are also a tight knit group of friends that often do M+, hang out in Discord, and even meet each year at Blizzcon.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Thursday/Monday 7:30PM-11PM MT (6:30PM-10PM PST, 9:30PM-1AM EST) (10.5 hours/week)

www.friendzoneguild.enjin.com

Selbink#1837
Eycel#1497

Recruitment Thread:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753416543
Highly interested - add me rickwilson#1481

<Graphical Error> (5/11M) on Emerald Dream is an established raiding guild and is currently looking for strong players to join our ranks. We are looking for experienced players who know what they are able to do to perform and adjust to play within our guild. Find out more at https://graphicalerror.com/

Current Progression Experience:
5/11 Mythic Antorus
6/9 Mythic ToS
10/10 Mythic NH
3/3 Mythic TOV Cutting Edge
7/7 Mythic EN Cutting Edge

Currently Recruiting

DRUID, Balance, Resto
MONK, Mistweaver
PALADIN, Holy
WARLOCK
PRIEST, Shadow/Holy
SHAMAN, Resto

Any exceptional DPS are welcomed to apply!

Raid schedule
We are raiding Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday from 8pm CST to 11pm CST (server time).

Normal Antorus (Alt/Casual friendly) Fridays 8-11pm CST (Server time)

On off days you will find us running mythic+ dungeons to farm AP or other activities such as PvP, both rated and unrated.

Thanks for checking us out! If you have any questions, feel free to add us on Bnet:
GM: RickWilson#1481
Officer: MrJ#11299
Officer: Redtah#1198
Hello Zimy, I'm Velsummers of God Complex an alliance guild on Proudmoore. God Complex is a weekend raiding guild that prioritizes efficiency which has allowed us to be a 6 of 11 mythic guild on a 6 hour a week schedule. We are recruiting a holy paladin for a core position, If you are interested and qualified this would mean you would be on every progression fight this tier. If you decide to join our team we would be ready to offer you a Server transfer in order to facilitate your transition into our team.

We raid Friday/Saturday from 7:30pm Pst to 10:30 pm PST. In addition to our main raid nights we have two optional raid nights on Wednesday/Thursday at 6:30 pst. These optional raid nights include activities such as selling heroic and clearing alt raids.

If you are interested in learning more feel free to contact myself or an officer with the following contact information.
Discord:
Velsummers#7634
Argetlam#8036
protosoul#5108
Andrea#3649

Battle.net:
Velsummers#1192
andrea#11734

In game:
Velsummers
Protosoul
Elessari
Kannella
Yoooo

<Default UI> is currently looking for 1 BDK/Holy Pally and any strong DPS (War/DH)

Progression
8/11M Antorus
9/9M Cutting Edge ToS US 122
10/10M Cutting Edge NH
3/3M Cutting Edge ToV
7/7M Cutting Edge EN

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:00 to 12:00 Eastern

About Us
Default UI is a laid back mythic progression guild. We like to have a good time during raid while not sacrificing progression and fun. Our goal is to make our raid atmosphere fun and entertaining while maintaining a progression mindset. We are politically incorrect at times and as long as you don't take yourself too seriously you will fit in perfectly. Our officers have backgrounds in top 25 US raiding with over 10 years of experience in the raiding scene. If you are looking for a change of pace in raiding while still clearing content efficiently we are the guild for you. Please contact us if you have any questions or interested.

Contact Info
Cabose#1677
Skrv#1421
Ribs#1128
Sewpra#1780
Expectations: 950+ itemized / equipped iLevel & 75+ artifact traits w/ logs to prove your ability.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
3/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM
(Optional) Heroic Thursdays
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Aeliar#7628 on Discord

or fill out an application at http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdWlob8bRp
Hello Zimy,

Are you interested in Mythic Progression Raiding, but not raiding three or four days a week? Drow was created by raiders who strive to be the best at their class, but don't have the time to raid more than twice a week. (Tues & Thurs 10:30 PM - 01:30 AM EST / 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM PST. )

Drow-Dalaran (A) is recruiting to fill spots for our core mythic raid team.

Drow is currently 11/11 Normal, 11/11 Heroic and 1/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne, and we now have our eyes focused on Mythic 11/11.

Most of our raiders are 21-33 years old, with a good sense of humor as we do try to keep discord entertaining between pulls.

Loot: Loot Council

We are currently recruiting the following for spots on our Core Raiding team for Mythic Antorus:
1.) Holy Paladin
2.) Mistweaver Monk
3.) Ranged DPS

Please feel free to contact our recruiters in game with any questions:

Kerrek - Lead Officer Harrison1992#1126
Gjest - Guild Master Ragnorrakk#1753
bump
5/11M

Raid times Sat/Sun 7-11pm CST

our logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/297188

Healers we need:
Holy pally
Disc Priest

DPS we need:
anyone that can pull big numbers
boomy
shadow priest
ret pally
rogue
ww monk

add Rjohny#1709 if you have any questions
<Seraphim> 6/11M Is currently a Top 200 US Guild residing on Skullcrusher looking for Solid DPS to Strengthen our core team, Raid times are Wednesday/Thursday 7-10 EST, add zach#1269 if you have any further questions
We have an immediate spot to push you into for progression. Come talk to me. Here's our team info, research us some, then tell me if were a good fit, and we can discuss further.....

Mythic Progression 7/11M with sub 30% Vari (will die soon)
Wed/Thur/Mon 8:30pm - 11:30pm PST
Optional Tue with some Mythic Farm

https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/force/

I prefer Discord so I can respond faster, so contact me at Biofreze#8351.
Hello! My guild Velocity on Sargeras is 5/11M and has an IMMEDIATE spot open for a Holy Paladin! Your logs look amazing and on par with the skill level of our healing squad. We really need a Holy Paladin for the tanks heal in order to complement our setup - 2 r druids, shammy, and a pally. This is what we've been running with for the past year with great success.

If you are available to raid during the morning/afternoon hours, please consider Velocity! Raid Times: 10am-1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs. Link to our guild recruitment post to learn more about us. :) https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760846245

Feel free to add me or Fox (GM) on BNET so we can chat!
Thanks,
Starby

BNET:
Starby (Peach#1423)
Foxshine (Fox#1713)
<LF Waldo PST> Mal’Ganis-US LF DPS and Healers for our raiding guild to progress further. We are 8/11 Heroic, raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST. Also do mythic plus, normal raiding, and play other games as a guild. All we ask is you carry your own weight, and show for raids. Feel free to add me Tharticus#1764.
<Left Shark> is a three-night per week, semi-hardcore raiding guild on US-Azgalor that is currently 10/11M, Argus at 51%. We are looking for experienced raiders for mythic progression in Antorus, the Burning Throne and Battle for Azeroth.

About Us:
Left Shark reformed in Legion after our previous guild stopped raiding. Our roster is comprised of members who have a long history of great progression background at a high level, and we seek to continue that on a 3 day schedule. We aim to keep the friendships we've developed over the years and invite newcomers to join our community for future content. Our goal is to get content down while they're relevant, while also building long-lasting friendships.

Raider Expectations:
Raid time is sacred, players are expected to have proper raiding etiquette and understand that we have limited hours to get progression done. We don't run a big bench, so know what is expected of you in a tight-knit group of players who play to win; performance and attitude is very important. We don't harbor or promote drama, if you think being rude is funny because you're immature, this guild is not for you.

High end experience is a plus, but if you're not of that background, don't hesitate to apply, we believe in hidden gems and untapped potential in players. If you want to join our community, contact one of our players, or add the Bnet# listed below to get more details.

Thank you for your time, and good luck in your search.

Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
8:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST

Flux#1460
Sarasvati#1914
Vilena#11285
I have an immediate opening for a holy paladin. Come talk to me. Here's our team info, research us some, then tell me if were a good fit, and we can discuss further.....

Mythic Progression 7/11M with sub 30% Vari (will die soon)
Wed/Thur/Mon 8:30pm - 11:30pm PST
Optional Tue with some Mythic Farm

https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/force/

I prefer Discord so I can respond faster, so contact me at Biofreze#8351.
Hello!

Your post is rather old, are you still guild hunting? We would love to have a chat with you if you are!!

Roadrunners of Kil'jaeden have been around since the start of wrath. We raid 3 days Tuesday-Thursday 7:30-11:30 pm pacific. Current Progression is: 6/11M Antorus, 8/9M ToS
Loot is handled fairly with a loot council. We aim for a raiding roster of at least 26 players who are able to maintain a high level of play and attendance.

Roadrunners is full of mature players who love to play WoW. They have a great understanding of the game/class mechanics and are always willing to help new recruits out. Active alts are always encouraged but not required. We have players active in pvp and mythic dungeons in our off time. Many of our players are very avid gamers and play other games as well and are active in mumble hanging out.

Kil'jaeden has been around since vanilla and has always been a high population server. The server is always busy with an active trade chat and auction house. Pug groups for raids and rbgs are always forming at all times of the day and night.

Trial Expectations:

If you are accepted for trial you are expected to be in guild and ready to raid by the next reset. Each player is expected to have their own source of food/flasks. Trial periods typically last 2-4 weeks, during which you will receive plenty of raid time so that your play can be evaluated. We expect that you have a working mic and are able to communicate clearly should something happen during an encounter.

Questions?

feel free to add me on btag Kanpii#1783. crow#1343, or hersheys#1791
Our website is http://rrkj.enjin.com/home
<nVus> is a 10/11m progression raiding guild on Mal'ganis(CST). We are a competitive horde guild on our server and raid 3 nights a week, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30pm – 11:00pm CST.

We are currently looking for exceptional players to bolster our roster as we push mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne. Ideally, we would like to pick up someone who is already geared, experienced, and has some logs to provide us to review.

If you are an experienced player and are interested in raiding, feel free to add my realID – Hype#1252. You can also whisper myself, Migunits, or Savvay in game. We are all in <nVus> so just ask anyone in guild if we are on an alt if not currently online.

About <nVus>:

The majority of our base were among the top ranking and performing members of our former 20 man guild. We believed that starting our own guild, comprised of the best players we raided with would yield more success and a more fun environment. Most of us have been raiding together for years and we rely and trust on each other to perform without someone holding their hand.

In <nVus> we emphasize Quality over Quantity and expect our raiding core to show a high degree of respect, motivation, and dedication to our progression as a guild.