Stormwind U's Monthly Debate! (A)

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 3 4 5
Today - well, tonight.
And a quick BUMP!!! for tonight's Debate!

TOPIC: "With the tragic loss of Teldrassil, are the Kaldorei presently too worn down and fragmented to be effective allies in the war?"

WHEN: TONIGHT!!! Wednesday, October 10th at 7:00 PM (Server time)

WHERE: OOCly, the town hall in the Ruins of the Scarlet Enclave. ICly, this building represents one of Stormwind University's salon rooms on the main campus!

(Summons will be provided prior to start time for our audience and panelists' convenience!)
I'm kind of excited for this even though I've never actually attended a SWU debate before.

I had the privilege to roleplay with a couple of y'all at the Quilen & Cloud Teahouse gathering a couple of weeks ago and it was a lot of fun.

Can't wait to see how this turns out!
Thank you to all who attended and contributed. Special thanks to the Dean for running the event - a lot of cats to herd.

And extra special thanks to Elliistra for grace under pressure.
A solid BUMP!!! in advance of our next monthly Debate Series - Next week!

TOPIC: "Is there any ground for reconcilliation between the Kaldorei and the Horde?"

WHEN: Wednesday, November 14th at 7:00 PM (Server time)

WHERE: OOCly, the town hall in the Ruins of the Scarlet Enclave. ICly, this building represents one of Stormwind University's salon rooms on the main campus!

(We are presently still accepting volunteer panelists! Please /whisper me or any Stormwind University member in-game - or post right here in this thread - to express interest!)

(Summons will be provided prior to start time for our audience and panelists' convenience!)
Yes, available to join the panel. Sent you some details through the guild discord.
Elliistra will be there!
11/10/2018 09:39 AMPosted by Zhangshe
Yes, available to join the panel. Sent you some details through the guild discord.

11/10/2018 03:05 PMPosted by Elliistra
Elliistra will be there!

Thank you both for the support, we're off to a great start for Wednesday's Debate! :D We could still use a couple more panelists, so keep 'em coming!

TOPIC: "Is there any ground for reconcilliation between the Kaldorei and the Horde?"

WHEN: Wednesday, November 14th at 7:00 PM (Server time)

Bump.
A quick BUMP!!! for TONIGHT'S Debate Series event!

TOPIC: "Is there any ground for reconciliation between the Kaldorei and the Horde?"

WHEN: TONIGHT!!! November 14th at 7:00 PM (Server time)