3 LF Mythic Progression Guild, All 7/11M

Guild Recruitment
As the title says, myself and two other friends are currently looking for a 3 night a week evening raiding guild to progress and go for cutting edge in mythic for Antorus. We prefer Tuesday-Thursday. No weekend raids. And prefer raids to end at or before 12pm EST. All 3 of us are very sound on mechanics and all listen to call outs and do what needs to be done to ensure boss downs. We understand taking 3 players is a lot but we are prepared to fight for spots and are fine with sitting a boss if needed. Our goal is to find progression oriented guild that also has a good environment to get Cutting Edge with. Classes are as follows.

Amalgrin- Resto/Ele- https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/amalgrin Now that I have trinket for both specs I can play either at a high lvl

Spinmeright- WW- https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/spinmeright

Nucklet- Enh- https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/nucklet

Please contant me on bnet with any questions
Rabbit10#1729
Could use all 3 of you :)
Currently have no shaman DPS nor a WW, a good flex healer is great too :)

<Tilted> is a newly formed semi-hardcore raiding guild looking for exceptional players for our raiding team.

Raid Times: (EST) 8:30-11:30 Tues/Weds/Thurs
Progression: 8/11 M Antorus

Currently Recruiting:
Any exceptional players regardless of class or spec, however we are in need of the following:
(High) Blood DK, Rogue, Warlock, Shadow Priest
(Medium) Mage, Hunter
(Low) Balance Druid, Enhancement Shaman

Realm: Emerald Dream (RP-PvP)

We use a loot council for loot distribution to ensure loot is being used in the most optimal manner.

Our trial period is 2 weeks. We require 100% attendance during the trial period but will make short-term exceptions if necessary.

If you are interested in joining please submit an application here:
https://goo.gl/Uj64sr

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us:
Erulight (Eru#1945)
Catomonk (Cato#1898)
Baambii (bambitripnip#1588)
bump
Hey there,
We are not in Mythic, but this is our preparation for BfA! With our solid raiding history we are working to achiev our best core!

~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage.

We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking.

Legion Progression:

7/7H EN
7/7M EN
3/3H ToV
2/3M ToV
10/10H NH
1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release)
0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break
11/11N Antorus
11/11H Antorus

Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting!

Currently recruiting:

High:

Bear OR Brewmaster Monk
Blood DK OR Prot Pally
Arcane/Frost/Fire Mage
Shadow Priest
Ele Sham
Boomkin
Windwalk Monk

Medium:
Assin/Outlaw/Combat Rogue
Ret Paladin
Enhance Shaman
Havoc Demon Hunter

Low:
Resto Sham
Holy Paladin

Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader
Jade#12824- Recruiting Officer

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.

Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday (if needed) from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild for mythic and personal for Heroic/normal; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview.

Our GM is me, Celi my battle tag is Cel#1893, Jayde is my recruiting officer and her btag is Jade#12824; add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
Not sure how firm you guys are with the schedule. Either way, here's our info. Good luck to you.

Short version: 7/11 M. 3 night a week schedule.

Obligatory spam link:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760937501

Rostafer#1882
Xantoniel#1517
bump
If you're looking for a guild thats progressing into mythic raiding our times are about what you wanted, we'd love to have you try out as part of our team.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759346407
<Volition>

[Horde] US-Zul'Jin

Current Progress:
7/11 Mythic Antorus | 8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras | 9/10 Mythic Nighthold | 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor - Cutting Edge | 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare - Cutting Edge

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Volition

Raid Times:
Tuesday, Thursday 8:00 - 11:00pm EST

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild with a core comprised of raiders with past top US experience. We expect high performance, but are a relaxed, friendly, and a drama-free environment.

What we are looking for:
We are seeking exceptional DPS and a healer. It is a huge bonus if you have past top 100 US experience and if you can play your off specs to a high level. The high priority listing for recruitment is below.

We are striving to improve every tier. The current schedule means we have to communicate and address problems quickly for a clean and fast, efficient progression. We are not interested in meter padding or loot goblins. We need competent players who pay attention to mechanics.

RECRUITMENT

Please be advised that all exceptional applications of any class/role/spec will be reviewed and assessed in the normal way even if the recruitment need is not high. Any exceptional DPS, tank, or healer applications will always be considered.

Healer - Core

Monk (MW)
Paladin (Holy)

Ranged

Priest (Shadow)
Druid (Balance)

Melee

Shaman (Enh.)
Warrior (Fury)
Rogue (Sub./Sin.)
Monk (WW)

Contact
All guild and app. information can be found at https://volitionzj.enjin.com/

For any further questions regarding recruitment feel free to contact myself Ryles#1518 // Carlynn#1201 // Ljmadness#1790
bump
<The Trust> US - Alliance Lightbringer

7/7M - EN Cutting Edge
11/11M NH Cutting Edge
7/9M ToS
*Currently 5/11 M Antorus

We are an adult semi-hardcore raiding guild who strives to achieve Cutting Edge each new tier of content. We are currently in search of a few key classes to help fill out our Mythic progression roster. We are a guild who strives on bringing the player over the gear. Mechanically sound players are often chosen over “Parse Lords”. We strive to joke and have fun in between pulls, but get down to business when we are progressing.

Raid Times: Tues,Weds,Thurs 8:30pm - 11:30pm PST

Classes We Need:

Boomkin - High Priority
Ret Pally - High Priority
WW Monk - High Priority
Holy Pally
Disc Priest
Resto Druid - High Priority

Loot Distribution: RC Loot Council

Prospective members will be subject to a two-week trial period where their loot priority will be below that of main raiders. Once this period has expired, and membership is approved, all loot will be distributed equally.

Contact Info: Any interested player can contact me via the following Bnet.

Forswornn #1172
<Aftermath> on Thrall is actively seeking a DPS as we push through Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne.

Raid Nights: Tue/Wed/Thur 8:00 - 11:0 pm EST
Loot Council
Discord
Progression: 5/11 M
Guild Bank Provides Flasks, Feasts, Pots, Gems, Chants, Vantus, etc.

Add me on btag if our progression and raid days work for you, and we can
discuss the details of what you're looking for from a guild.

Shadows - Shadows#1383 GM
Slok - Slok#1669 Recruiter

Could use all three of you to upgrade roster and push deeper into Antorus.
A little further behind in progression then you all but the roster boss is a big one. We could take all 3 as we need a 5th flex healer, have no enh shaman and no WW. Posting spam add one of us and lets talk!

<UPRISING> was founded in April of 2017. We are a Horde raiding guild located on the connected PVP realms of Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale.

We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30pm-11pm EST and Sundays 8:00pm-11pm EST.

Current Raid Progression: 4/11M Antorus

We are looking to add a few 75+ trait, 945+ ilvl players to our team. If you play one of the classes and/or specs below and are interested in doing your part to help keep the internet safe from dragons, please visit our website (below) or whisper one of our members or officers.

Havoc DH
Shadow Priest
Resto/Boomkin Druid
Shadow/Disc Priest
Resto/Ele Shaman
Windwalker Monk

Exceptional players of any class are always welcomed to apply.

We take the game a bit more seriously than filthy casuals but are by no means "Hardcore". We are laid back but competitive. Many of our members push Mythic + Keys on off-nights making an attempt to ensure that all raiders complete a +15 Key for the week for that juicy loot box prize (most likely a 960 shard). When not playing WoW many of our members can be found enjoying other games (Overwatch, Destiny 2, PUBG, etc).

We use RC loot council to help distribute the shiny purple pixels that drop when we kill raid bosses. We award loot in a manner that best helps the guild progress. Attendance, performance, dedication, and participation are all things taken into consideration when determining who gets what.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact either Stormyrainz#1865 or Rolan#11265 in-game via battle.net or visit our website www.uprisingfiretree.com

Thanks for your time!