Group looking for Rp

World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction
So I just wanted to start by saying I have rp on various games but slowly lost interest over time. Lately I spend little time on Minecraft rp (Mc I know kids game but it offers lots of freedom unlike most games). I belong to a Mc server called Lord of the Craft where me and multiple friends are looking to take our rp to wow. I understand each game and community has its own rules and guidelines that the community wishes players to abide by to allow proper and flowing rp that refrains from driving away other players or making it difficult to follow.

I seek a server that obviously has a large community of people who are consistent or constant when it comes to rp. Id like to avoid servers where a large number of players don't even rp at all. This is where it might get a little more difficult in terms of what we seek but more than willing to compromise. We are looking for a realm that is not just active in RP but PvP and PvE as well. If any of you have knowledge and could help me I would appreciate it.

ps. if there are realms that allow players to bring their own lore as well that would help. We were hoping to use a good portion of our own lore with in the world. Nothing to big but like our own gods, language and clans. (sorry for poor grammar its not my best trait).
I RP on Moon Guard and Wyrmrest Accord. Both have peoples online role play even when I sign on in the early mornings so: Consistent and constant. I just have problems getting them to respect my boundaries.
01/30/2018 02:16 PMPosted by Ravasha
I RP on Moon Guard and Wyrmrest Accord. Both have peoples online role play even when I sign on in the early mornings so: Consistent and constant. I just have problems getting them to respect my boundaries.

I appreciate the info, I'll be sure to let my guys know of the two servers! Respecting boundaries is bound to happen, everyone has different interests or thoughts and feelings on matters.
I'll add an alternative 3rd choice here. RP may be more prevalent in the two mentioned servers they but may not have what you are looking for in both PvP and PvE. If you all are:
01/30/2018 02:09 PMPosted by Crimsonace
looking for a realm that is not just active in RP but PvP and PvE as well.

Then Emerald Dream may be a good fit for you as well.

Being from Darkspear and the PvP ruleset, or even just interest that comes with it, you will unlikely find that same amount or level of PvP you'd like on WrA or MG. Both are great servers for purely RP, but in my experience not super well rounded. Emerald Dream however, an RP-PvP server which boasts as the 3rd largest RP server in general, may have what you are looking for. We won't have the large amounts of RP you may find on MG or WrA, but what we lack there we make up in PvP and PvE.

With the PvP rule-set, even with upcoming changes, it'll be just like Darkspear where being in the open world offers opportunities to both attack and be attacked. Our PvE progression is also very solid, with community ran heroic runs as well as plenty of guilds pushing Heroic and Mythic AtBT, some of them RP guilds too.
If you are into pvp, then Emerald Dream is a good server. I have had good experiences with rper's on Alliance side. I cannot speak for Horde side.

I find the rper's here more than willing to accept that people like to play the lore the way they see it. Getting into a good guild is key, of course. But you should all roll alts on each of the servers and poke around a bit.

Each server has it's own flavor. On ED you will find less population, which for me is not a bad thing, as it leaves room to find areas where you can have guild meetings or group rp without a huge crowd around.

There is no such thing as a perfect server. On all of them you will find non rpers, griefers and just plain silliness. You have to develop a thick skin and learn how to either deal with them or ignore them.
Most people I encounter on the servers I play are just... mean, overtly sex fiends, wanna talk about how I, "Not a real lady/woman/girl?" So... not a perfect servers re: Moon Guard and Wyrmrest Accord. HOWEVER: On Moon Guard you can flirt with peeps at Goldshire and that's fun AND funny to me. On Wyrmrest Accord you won't see too much peoples playing, "out there," character concepts. So they have their flaws and good sides both of them. ;)