Guild Recruitment
970 Warlock
9/11M xp ABT
CE for ToS, NH, ToV, and EN
All affliction legs
Available until midnight EST

Leave info, btag, and favorite breed of dog
Beagles are the best dogs honestly.

~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage.

We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking.

Legion Progression:

7/7H EN
7/7M EN
3/3H ToV
2/3M ToV
10/10H NH
1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release)
0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break
11/11N Antorus
11/11H Antorus

Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting!

Currently recruiting:

High:

Bear OR Brewmaster Monk
Blood DK OR Prot Pally
Arcane/Frost/Fire Mage
Shadow Priest
Ele Sham
Boomkin
Windwalk Monk

Medium:
Assin/Outlaw/Combat Rogue
Ret Paladin
Enhance Shaman
Havoc Demon Hunter

Low:
Resto Sham
Holy Paladin

Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader
Jade#12824- Recruiting Officer

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.

Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday (if needed) from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild for mythic and personal for Heroic/normal; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview.

Our GM is me, Celi my battle tag is Cel#1893, Jayde is my recruiting officer and her btag is Jade#12824; add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
I'm a fan of a black & white english springer spaniel.

Expectations: 955+ itemized / equipped iLevel & 75+ artifact traits w/ logs to prove your ability.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
4/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM
(Optional) Heroic Thursdays
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Aeliar#7628 on Discord

or fill out an application at http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdWlob8bRp
Revitalyze is recruiting! We are looking for exceptional DPS to join us in clearing Antorus!

Class Needs
    Mage
    DPS Warrior
    WW Monk
    Boomkin
    DPS Feral
    Ret Paladin

Raid Times in EST
    Tues/Thrs
    8PM - 11PM
    Invites at 7:45 PM

Loot Distribution
    Loot Council

History
Revitalyze is a newly formed guild on Thrall comprising of the core members of the top guild from the server Vek'nilash. We have brought over our entire healing core, all the top DPS, and two tanks. Our goal is to clear Mythic content, while it’s current; it is our number one priority. If you share similar goals please contact us!

Contact Information
    Juggernaut#1490
    Heavy#11984
    AtticusHex#1957
I am a fan of all breeds of dog, but right now I have a border collie-poodle mix.

Reign is recruiting motivated and skilled players to join our core group in order to be able to push Mythic Antorus efficiently and effectively. We are a progression raiding guild that has the goal of not only completing the current and future tiers, but to be able to do it at a competitive rate on condensed 2 day schedule.

We are active outside of designated raid times with several members who like to push M+ keys and have cultivated a guild dynamic that is tight-knit with a friendly atmosphere which has resulted in friendships inside and outside the game.

If you are interested in being a part of a friendly competitive team, please contact one of the officers below and one of us will get in touch with you as soon as we can! I am also available all day on discord (Fiolated#9828).

Guild:<Reign> Thunderlord
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30-11:30CST with an optional Monday
Current Progression: 4/11M 11/11H Antorus
Contacts:
    Fiolated(Council/Recruitment): shinks50#1291
    Smiles/Smileage(GM/Raid Lead/Dad): lettuceflow#1132

Needs: Solid dps with a penchant for mechanics
Hello Sodenoshi,

My favorite bread of dog is a lab!

I will keep this short and sweet. Dinosaur Cowboys is an 8 hour a week guild composed of ex hardcore raiders, now mostly working professionals. We have raiders that perform at a very high level, and want Mythic kills without having to give up 12-20 hours a week.

We are currently 9/11M Ant

We are located on Sargeras Alliance.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday 8pm to 12:00 am est.

Due to only raiding 8 hours a week, we take our time very seriously. We get things done. Everyone comes prepared and ready to go.

If you have any questions please feel free to add the btags or send tells to any of the officers in charge of recruiting.

In-game: Thiich@Sargeras
Battle-tag: Oldcastle#1144

http://www.dinosaurcowboys.net/

Come get your Mythic boss kills without a hardcore schedule!

Hope to hear from you soon,
Thiich
Hello! <Hypnotic> 8/11M 2night on US Turalyon Alliance LF RDPS for our Mythic core.
Wed/Thurs 8-11pm EST. Tues = 110% optional alt night
Full Recruitment Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760688159#1
Application: http://www.hypnoticguild.com/recruitment

Please add my btag/discord if you have questions or would like to talk.
Discord: Laatu#4967
Btag: Laatu#1956
Appreciate your time.
<LF Waldo PST> Mal’Ganis-US LF DPS and Healers for our raiding guild to progress further. We are 8/11 Heroic, raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST. Also do mythic plus, normal raiding, and play other games as a guild. All we ask is you carry your own weight, and show for raids. Feel free to add me Tharticus#1764. NOU(fav breed of dog)

Just need more solid people to get into mythic raiding!!
<REGENCY>
Horde, Mal’Ganis
Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed.
We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth.

Progression
6/11M Antorus
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
3/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Recruitment
Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.
Check out our website for individual team needs and progression or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy Website: http://www.regencyguild.com/

Raid Teams

Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 1/11 Mythic
Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Crippling Depression - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 4/11 Mythic
Time: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Monday, Tuesday

Afterdawn - Morning Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 5/11 Mythic
Times: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM CST

Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 2/11 Mythic
Times: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday

Remnant – Casual Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 1/11 Mythic
Times: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Saturday, Sunday

Hallowed Ground - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 2/11 Mythic
Times: 11pm to 2am CST
Days: Friday, Saturday

Bloodline – Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 6/11 Mythic
Times: 7pm to 10pm CST

Contact
Recruitment Admin: Izzy (Btag: izy#1699, Discord: Izzy#5574)
Recruitment Admin: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)
Hey there! I'm Daniika, the recruitment lead for <Astral> on Turalyon (Alliance). We're a unique community that's currently 9/11M AtBT. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday from 9pm - 12am Eastern. Our GM and most of our officers have top 10 US experience, we just no longer have the ability to devote 16-20+ hours a week to raiding. We raid on a 9 hour schedule, but keep the same hardcore mentality, while valuing efficiency. We have a weekly heroic Antorus alt run, frequent achievement runs and m+ groups. Many of us also play other games together.

Also, I like Corgis.

www.astralguild.com

Contacts:
GM: Terra (Terra#1216)
Officers: Unsu (Unsu#1515), Malv (Malv#11394)
Recruitment Officer: Daniika (Daniika#1445)
Short version: 7/11 M. 3 night a week schedule.

Obligatory spam link:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760937501

Rostafer#1882
Xantoniel#1517
My Labrador is my favorite, but my Tibetan Spaniel is a nice lap dog.

That being said, we’re 7/11M, about to finish Vari and make 8/11M. we raid Wed/Thur/Mon 8:30pm To 11:30pm PST with an optional night on Tuesdays for Heroix and occasional Mythic farm.

Reach me on Discord for a faster response at Biofreze#8351.
Shibe
Guild name: SRS
Server: Illidan
Faction: Horde
About us: We are 9/9 M 8/11 M. We are looking for long term players who understand the effort required to raid mythic content at a high level. When considering contacting or applying to our guild note that we want people who are committed to the game and our guild we want players who have a stable schedule that they are in control of, we want people who will be here 2+ tiers from now and have the passion and drive to better themselves and the team at all costs.
Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 730-11PM Central
Recruiting: All DPS classes and spec if your class/spec is not listed below please still free to contact us, high priority on:

Boomkin
Hunter
Warlock
Rogue
Spriest
Windwalker

www.srsguild.com to apply or if you have any questions ask:
Aryastark#1859
Bromby#1673
German Shepherd

Alpha of Whisperwind [A]
10/11M
9/9M
10/10M US 34th
3/3M US 35th
M-TH 9p-12a EST 12hr/wk
not recruiting for bench.
to get in touch with me: Nag#1906
or: alpha-gaming.org/apply

hope to hear from you soon!
01/29/2018 12:12 AMPosted by Sodenoshi
970 Warlock
9/11M xp ABT
CE for ToS, NH, ToV, and EN
All affliction legs
Available until midnight EST

Leave info, btag, and favorite breed of dog

Hey Soden,

How do you feel about stretching that extra hour on the weekends?

And that extra request of yours is tough. I mean, I love big breeds like Danes and Newfies, but Bassets are pretty darn awesome too. Not much of a fan of little dogs, may as well get a cat at that point.

Forum post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759220759

TL;DR: Resistance @ Hyjal-US is looking for capable raiders like yourself. We are focused on Mythic progression on Fri and Sat 7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST) and are currently 6/11M. Let me know if you're interested in more details and/or you'd like to come trial with us during our optional raid night held on Wednesdays at regular raid times (7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST)). We can also set up a Discord chat. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Riventide
BNet: Riventide#1332
Discord: Riventide#1348
Tibetan Mastiffs are best Doggo's, that being said be dont discriminate against anything,we just make fun of it.
<Reparations> 3/11M Antorus is recruiting a rDPS(no hunters) Pref Warlock/Boomkin for its raid team. ilvl 915 min. Mythic XP a huge bonus Tues/Wed 8:30-12PM EST raid times. Sponsored by Glagnars Human Rinds
PM @Ichigeki#11374
Weimaraner

<SRS> 8/11 M Raid times TWT 730-1100PM CST. Add me Bromby#1673
[H]Pogs Anonymous - Two day raiding guild.

Current openings:
Caster DPS - High Priority on Mage, Warlock, Spriest.
Healer - Resto Shaman/Holy Paladin - Looking at exceptional applicants of other classes.

These are starting roster slots. We try not to recruit for the bench.

Current Progression -
4/11M
30% on Portal keeper with less than 5 pulls.

Raid Schedule -

Tues - 7:30-10:30est Reclears / Progression
Weds - 7:30-10:30est - Flex night for alts or mains wanting Heroic clear. (This night is optional)
Thurs - 7:30-10:30est Progression

Our group is laid back and clicks well so a good attitude is a must. We have a wide range of experienced players from cutting edge raiders to more relaxed raiders. This guild was formed to be a good combination of both while focusing on progression with a main focus on enjoying the game.

We use RCLoot council for loot and expect applicants to go through a few weeks of trial period.

All exceptional players regardless of class are encouraged to contact one of the officers listed below. It is our preference that you come geared and mythic ready, however if you mesh well with our group we will work with you on heroic runs/mythic plus runs to get you the gear you need to be up to par.
Logs and experience are always a plus.

Whisper me if this sounds like the guild for you!

Prazx (battletag Prazx#1971). Discord: Prazx#5726
Beagles are the best dogs of all time, ever made. Ever.

VOID - voidguild.com - 9/11M

Needs (ALL CORE SPOTS)
• Hunter, Spriest, Warlock, Moonkin, Rogue, Warrior, Enh Shaman
• Mistweaver

Main Recruitment Thread:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759548388

3-days a week - 12hrs (CST)
Tues - 7:30pm - 11:30pm
Wed - 7:30pm - 11:30pm
Mon - 7:30pm - 11:30pm

CONTACT
roffletastic#1470, Outcold#1174, or Jayken#1914
German Shepherd is my favorite breed.

<Aftermath> on Thrall is actively seeking a DPS as we push through Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne.

Raid Nights: Tue/Wed/Thur 8:00 - 11:0 pm EST
Loot Council
Discord
Progression: 5/11 M
Guild Bank Provides Flasks, Feasts, Pots, Gems, Chants, Vantus, etc.

Add me on btag if our progression and raid days work for you, and we can
discuss the details of what you're looking for from a guild.

Shadows - Shadows#1383 GM
Slok - Slok#1669 Recruiter