DH Tank LF raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello! I'm an 885 ilvl vengeance DH looking for a semi-hardcore raiding guild. I played for several years since Burning Crusade up to Cata, at which time I left for a break for a couple years. I've since decided to play again and want to get back into the raiding scene.

I used to raid as a BE DK on Draenor by the name of "Tanaen"; that toon is now a Worgen DK on Lightbringer under the same name when I moved to join friends in Cata. I was in a server-first hardcore 10-man guild in WOTLK and was considered the 2nd-best DK dps server-wide, gear score-wise, second only to another DK who was also in my guild. (we were the very first guild on the server to get her Shadowmourne). I dabbled a bit in Cata, when I switched to tanking, before my break. As of right now my progression into Legion is not very far and thus not very impressive; I think my previous experience speaks better of me.

I know that my gear may not be the best right now in this current content, but I pick up encounter mechanics very quickly, have good awareness of what is happening to raid members, and research/watch fights online to make sure I know all strategies beforehand!

1. Times available & time zone:
CST
Monday/Thursday: unavailable due to prior commitments in the evenings
Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday: after 4:00 PM
Weekends: all day

2. Server preference:
Thrall - US (but I'm willing to switch if needed)

3. Faction preference:
Horde

4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual:
Hardcore or semi-hardcore

5. Current progression/experience:
WotLK experience (please keep in mind these were when it was first released):
4/4 VoA
15/15 Naxx
1/1 OS
1/1 EoE
13/14 Ulduar
1/1 OL
5/5 ToC 10-man
5/5 ToC 25-man
12/12 ICC 10-man
10/12 ICC 25-man

7. Contact info:
You may reach me at Amorathi (Thrall) or BT #MustangGuy11110.
9/11 H - Semi-hardcore/Casual guild

Sat/Sun Morning Raids
10 am - 1 pm EST

Great Attendance is wanted, but not mandatory. We're a pretty laid back bunch just let us know beforehand.

Needs:
Tanks - 1
Need 1 Solid tank with great attendance (one position that kinda demands good attendance)

Healers - 1
MW
Rshaman
Exceptional Applicants always considered

DPS - 2 - 3
Rogue (prefer)
DK
Warrior
WW
Any exceptional Melee DPS really

Willing to take any exceptional healers or dps at ANY time that wish to join. We have just recently started raiding and progressing and have grown by leaps and strides.

Applicants can apply to btag: Nyderrasethi#1927, Ghost#112677 or BellesBtag#1676
Hello,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Adventurer. We currently have 3 progression teams. Here is a little more information about our guild:

• Guild Name: Adventurer
  • Server: US-Stormrage
  • Schedule: Weekday: Tues/Wed 830-1130pm EST, Mythic: Fri/Sat 830-1130pm, Heroic: 830-1130pm EST
  • Progression: Weekday: 9/11H, Mythic: 4/11M, Heroic: 8/11H
  • About Us: Adventurer is a guild that was created by friends who decided high end raiding is fun, but its always better with people you enjoy being around.
  • Voice: Discord
  • Loot: RC Loot Council
  • Goal: Our goal varies to team. Weekday/Heroic is AOTC to mythic progression and mythic's goal is to complete Mythic progression before next expansion while working around real life and having fun together in WoW. We plan to establish this by creating/maintaining a cohesive, tight-knit, long-term family oriented team that can anticipate each other’s play style and excel through content at a fun steady pace.

• What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

• Activity - Weekly Antorus raids, Achieve runs, BGS, mythic + runs and more!
  • Humor - Whether in guild chat/discord, there is always something to laugh about
  • Understanding - Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations
  • Honesty - We will always be up front and to the point from day one
  • Helpful – We will assist with getting you raid ready so long as you are willing to put the same effort in advancing the guild. We will not just hold your hand.

• We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

BTag- Serentiyz#1996

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!