968 Ilvl Prot Pally looking for raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
968 Ilvl Prot Pally looking for raiding guild
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the site, and if you have any questions feel free to add us. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We have core spots open.
Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a two day schedule:
Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 -11:30 CST (8:30 - 12:30 EST) Sen'jin is CST!

Loot is EPGP.

Please keep in mind that with only two raid days, we will be looking for members to be able to commit to those two days!

I would be happy to share further details over b.net chat. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Tuatha#1661

Currently
2/11M
Hey Makersmark, <TF> is currently recruiting for full time raiding positions for Antorus. We are currently 11/11 Mythic US 17 World 53. If you are interested in applying I would love to chat with you soon! Feel free to contact me in game or on real id @ Judekin#1105 or put in an application at tf.enjin.com

*** Always recruiting skilled players ***
Even if you don't see your class listed we are always interested in skilled applicants.
Apply at TF.Enjin.com

General Info:

<TF> is a very old guild, originating back in closed Beta, with a history of strong and stable leadership. Guild fit and personality are important to us, and we believe that successful progression raiding goes hand in hand with an enjoyable guild culture.

Hyjal is a Pacific time server and as such our normal raid times for progression are 6:30 - 10:30 pm PST, Sun-Thurs. After progression is over we usually raid roughly one or two nights per week for farm content.

Applications may be submitted via TF.Enjin.com

Applicants must have and be willing to use a microphone and mumble.

Please take your time when filling out the application if you would like it to be taken seriously.

***You will need to provide a combatlog parse (like Warcraft Logs) to be considered.***

Server: Hyjal-PvE (PST)
Raid Times: Sunday-Thursday 6:30-10:30 PST (9:30-1:30 EST)
Loot: Lootcouncil

Past Progression

Tier 21: US 17th, World 53rd
Tier 20: US 27th, World 96th
Tier 19: US 32th, World 112th
Tier 18: US 20th, World 106th
Tier 17: US 21st, World 110th
Tier 16: US 17th, West 67th
Tier 15: US 15th, West 42nd
Tier 14: US 23rd, West 70th
Tier 13: US 28th, World 79th
Tier 12: US 22nd, World 75th
Tier 11: US 23rd, World 107th

As usual, we are interested in any class as long as the person playing it is an exceptional player. Do not hesitate to apply just because your spec is not listed currently.

After applying, your application with be reviewed by our raiders, and you'll have the chance to answer any questions we may have. If the application is good, an interview on mumble will take place and there's a good chance we will offer you a trial spot.

Expectations

¤ Solid raid performance. This includes DPS, attitude and awareness.
¤ Accountability. If you mess up, own up to it and learn from it.
¤ High Attendance.

If you are interested in joining contact any of our raiders, or fill out an application at our website.
Recruiting Officers for contact: Judekin (Judekin#1105)

Thank you for your interest in <TF>, we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Apply at TF.Enjin.com
<Meh> is a newly reformed guild looking to dive back into mythic as soon as possible! With a strong core of members who are already 6/11 M experience.

We are looking to recruit more ranged i.e warlock, hunter, ele shaman (no boomkins). As well as a holy priest / holy paladin.

Our goal is to be a end game mythic raiding guild consisting of like minded people and players of similar skill with a dedicated mindset to get !@#$ done but also enjoy playing together as a team and most of all...having fun! Many members in the guild have been playing for over 10 years and have obtained countless cutting edge achievements.

Outside of raid we enjoy playing other games together and farming M+ until our eyes bleed. We help all members of the guild complete their weekly 15's on time.

We strive to be a friendly community with an environment that encourages positivity and discourages negativity and toxic behavior.

If you'd like to join us on our adventure message midnah#1811 To apply.

US-alliance Sargeras
~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage.

We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking.

Legion Progression:

7/7H EN
7/7M EN
3/3H ToV
2/3M ToV
10/10H NH
1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release)
0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break
11/11N Antorus
11/11H Antorus

Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting!

Currently recruiting:

High:
Guardian Druid
Blood Deathknight
Prot Paladin
Afflic Warlock
Arcane/Frost/Fire Mage
Shadow Priest
Ele Sham
Boomkin
Windwalk Monk

Medium:
Assin/Outlaw/Combat Rogue
Ret Paladin
Enhance Shaman
Havoc Demon Hunter

Low:
Resto Sham
Holy Paladin

Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader
Jade#12824- Recruiting Officer

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.

Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday (if needed) from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild for mythic and personal for Heroic/normal; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview.

Our GM is me, Celi my battle tag is Cel#1893, Jayde is my recruiting officer and her btag is Jade#12824; add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
Hey Makers, not going to spam a bunch of useless info here, just going to give you the short of it. We're 5/11M and looking for a solid tank. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:30pst to 11:30pst.
We expect excellence from everyone of our raiders and are an organized group with a vast amount of top tier raiding experience. We're concerned with current tier, not to diminish past achievements, but what people did 10 years ago means nothing in Legion. We look for players that enjoy min/maxing their toons and will put forth a true effort to improve if needed. If these times match for you and you're interested add me on bnet. I'd like to talk more via discord. Percs#11204

Thanks for your time!
[H][Tichondrius] <The Murloc Saints> is a competitive minded progression guild formed at the end of Nighthold. After achieving Ahead of the Curve for Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras, we have set our sights on Cutting Edge for Antorus. We have continued to grow well together and enjoy gaming with one another across multiple games and platforms.

Guild info:
-Raid times: Tue and Sun 9p-12a PST w/ an optional Wed farm night
-Current progression: 2/11M w/ 1% on AHC :'( 11/11H ABT
-Recruitment: Sham, Hpriest, or Pally healer & any Tank | Always looking for strong DPS
-Also recruiting for M+ and bench warmers

Trial Period:
Trial periods last at minimum 2 weeks (4 total raid days) after which, a decision will be made to extend the trial period with an established reasoning or offer a promotion to full time raider.

Our Expectations:
-90% raid attendance will be required to keep a raider position. Showing up 15 min early isn’t mandatory, but you must be 100% ready to go at raid time.
-Take criticism well. We have many knowledgeable and experienced players that are always trying to improve the group. Whether the criticism is off-putting or not, it’s always in an effort to improve. We are a team after all.
-Always be your best! What we mean by this is to never stop looking for ways to improve yourself. Gameplay or otherwise.

Bnet: StudMuffin#1856 / Yournamehere#1396
Discord: StudMuffin#7193