BC Holy Paladin Looking For a Home.

Guild Recruitment
Hello All, long time returning player.. I'm a BC Veteran from Eitrigg; We were top 5 on our server at our peak.
Ive practically been guildless since Wotlk and I'm trying to dedicate time and effort into a semi/ hardcore guild.

Ive played a Holy Paladin since Vanilla so my learning curve is outstanding.
I'm willing to Transfer ect for the right guild.
Cheers, hope to reach out to all of you!

* Im aware of my current ilevel; but proving my ground/gearing in the mean time/socializing with the guild is always first in my eyes!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/11M Antorus.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
<Meh> is a newly reformed guild looking to dive back into mythic as soon as possible! With a strong core of members who are already 6/11 M experience.

We are looking to recruit more ranged i.e warlock, hunter, ele shaman (no boomkins). As well as a holy priest / holy paladin.

Our goal is to be a end game mythic raiding guild consisting of like minded people and players of similar skill with a dedicated mindset to get !@#$ done but also enjoy playing together as a team and most of all...having fun! Many members in the guild have been playing for over 10 years and have obtained countless cutting edge achievements.

Outside of raid we enjoy playing other games together and farming M+ until our eyes bleed. We help all members of the guild complete their weekly 15's on time.

We strive to be a friendly community with an environment that encourages positivity and discourages negativity and toxic behavior.

If you'd like to join us on our adventure message midnah#1811 To apply.

US-alliance Sargeras
Drow-Dalaran; is looking to fill spots for our core raid team. We're currently 3/9 M-TOS as a guild; with many of our core raiders anywhere from 3/9M - 5/9M TOS. We're now also ~ 11/11N -- 11/11H -- 1/11M Antorus, the Burning Throne ~ Now we're pushing into mythic content and are seeking a couple more core raiders to join us on our endeavors.

Recruiting for Mythic!

We're actively looking for 1 Healer Pref. with a viable DPS OS and 1-2 Ranged DPS; Will consider a Melee DPS if your a WW Monk with a MW OS or a Enhancement Shaman with a Resto OS.

Great social environment; No Drama. Most members are 21-33 years of age. As well as end game raiding we have lots of members that push mythic keystones on the daily.

Our goal is to build around a very strong core group of players to form a unstoppable force in patch 7.3.5 and beyond to push Mythic content.

Core Beliefs: Strive to be the best at your class, respect guild mates, and contribute to the community.

Raid times: Tues / Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm Pacific time / 10:30pm-1:30am EST
(Saturdays optional normal Burning Throne runs)

Loot: Loot Council

DPS/Healing spots for Core Raiders are competitive and are based on a show of mechanics while pulling optimal DPS/HPS numbers.

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. (See Below for Priorities)

1 ) Holy Paladin
2 ) Resto/Balance Druid
3 ) Marksmanship Hunter
4 ) Affliction Warlock
5 ) Disc Priest
6 ) Frost Mage
7 ) Windwalker/Mistweaver Monk
8 ) Enhancement/Ele/Resto Shaman

Contact Info: Please feel free to contact us via B.Net or in game with any further questions.

Kerrek - Dalaran - Lead Officer
Harrison1992#1126

Gjest - Dalaran - Guild Master
Ragnorrakk#1753
Guild Name: INCLUSION
The guild was founded back in Burning Crusade. We are currently 12th on our server https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/gnomeregan/INCLUSION

Server: US- Gnomeregan PST
Faction: Alliance
Raid Times: 6 pm- 9 pm Monday and thursday
Loot System: Personal
Atmosphere: Friendly

Recent Progression:
9/11H Antorus
7/9 H TOS
10/10 H NH
About Us:
We are a progression-oriented raiding guild.
Our core group has been together for about a year. We left one guild to run our own in May 2017. We like to run keystones, help people get gear, and progress in raid. We do normal Antorus runs a couple times a week. Monday and Thursday are for our heroic progression.

We are looking for: All DPS however referenced to ranged.
(please note, minimum 940+ ilvl and 75+ artifact)

RANGE
-- Hunter
-- Warlock
-- Shadow Priest
-- Boomkin

HEALERS
-- Paladin
-- Monk

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via in-game whisper or through battle tag:
Beeanna (GM)- rianherbert# 1476
Snowyydruid (Co-GM)- snowmanforl#1148
<Meh> is a newly reformed guild looking to dive back into mythic as soon as possible! With a strong core of members who are already 6/11 M experience. 

We are looking to recruit more ranged i.e warlock, hunter, ele shaman (no boomkins). As well as a holy priest / holy paladin.

Our goal is to be a end game mythic raiding guild consisting of like minded people and players of similar skill with a dedicated mindset to get !@#$ done but also enjoy playing together as a team and most of all...having fun! Many members in the guild have been playing for over 10 years and have obtained countless cutting edge achievements.

Outside of raid we enjoy playing other games together and farming M+ until our eyes bleed. We help all members of the guild complete their weekly 15's on time.

We strive to be a friendly community with an environment that encourages positivity and discourages negativity and toxic behavior.

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab.

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm cst
Drow would love yo have you! ^^
we're looking for a holy pally for a long term spot but given your current ilvl and all and lack of logs i can't suggest applying to the guild just yet but what i can suggest is coming over joining and gearing up thus proving you can do it, while coming on our fri night fun run. i left a link to our recruitment post below feel free to check it out.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760485886#post-2
Hey Quilthas.

<Default UI> is currently 8/11M and is looking for a competent and consistent Holy Paladin. We are 9/9M CE and almost have Coven dead, looking to move onto Aggramar this week.

I'd love to get a chance to chat with you about healing for our guild. More information can be found here:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760645929?page=1

Add me on bnet: Phenul#1989

I look forward to hearing from you.
Cheers
Thank you all for the quick replys. Ill be reaching out to some of you to see if I'm a perfect fit!

* Im aware of my current ilevel; but proving my ground/gearing in the mean time/socializing with the guild is always first in my eyes!
Hey there- we are looking for a holy paladin. We might be able to start bringing you to our heroic clears to help you gear up and if you showed promise start bringing you to mythic

Here's our spam:

Retrospect raids Tuesday and Wednesday from 8 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST.
Currently 3/11M in ATBT

In addition to raiding, we actively run high keys, do alt runs on the weekends, and have players dedicated to PVP.

We're looking for the following classes/roles:
3-4 DPS (preferably ranged, ret paladin)
2-3 Healers (monk, druid, paladin)
1 Tank - any

We also consider all exceptional applicants regardless of class. To be considered please have respectable logs in H or M Antorus the Burning throne
Reach out to one of us on Btag:
@iKoN#111353 (Amznikon- BlackDragonflight)
@Wynd#1492 (Wyndoor- Skullcrusher)
@Datboi#11925 (Casualtony- Skullcrusher)
@koriwest#1711 (Kuttlefish- Skullcrusher)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We invite prospective guild members for our ~2 hour heroic farm on Tuesday as a trial. The trial is meant to evaluate all aspects of you as a raider, from your reliability, your personality, attitude and how you handle mechanics. We stress personality and attitude- we want you to fit in, and enjoy raiding with you.
Retrospect utilizes a loot council system with the intent that every item goes to the player/class that will put it to the best use. We use RC Loot Council to organize and distribute all loot.
Hi, Quilthas!

I'm a recruiter for <Redacted> on Dalaran. We are currently progressing through Heroic ABT, we don't usually do Mythic.

I thought you could be a good fit for us. Don't worry about gear, we can help you catch up. I'll paste our info below, please reach out if you're interested.

Who is <Redacted>?

Redacted is a guild on the US Dalaran server, playing on the alliance. We believe in building a community first and foremost. We cater to all kinds of people, and want to foster an environment where teamwork can help achieve guild, and personal goals while creating lasting relationships.

What are we seeking?
We are looking for a few folks to help round out our roster, including:
1-2 healers
1 tank
3-5 dps

Most importantly we are recruiting the person. We want folks that are friendly, interested in joining a community, and working as a team to accomplish goals. People who are flexible, willing to perform more than one roll (dps/tank/heals) to help the group accomplish more together are especially loved.

Our Raid Info:
We currently raid Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, at 8pm EST.

Who can you contact to talk about <Redacted>?

Bnet: Arcthor#1172
Bnet: GrimNacho#1793
Bnet: Marcos#1408
Discord: mpsouza#8448

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Hey there Quilthas!

I'm Tea and I'm the Recruitment Officer for the guild known as <Nebula>!

So <Nebula> is currently progressing through Mythic Antorus we are 1/11 and just started Mythic on Jan 4th! We raid 6:30pm - 9:30pm PST both Tuesdays and Thursdays. The server is Lightbringer. We're going to move through Antorus with a lot of determination and would love for you to come along for the ride! We're a silly bunch at Nebula, and tend to joke around a lot with a fun and excited attitude towards everything challenging.

If you'd like to come along for a few runs and see if you like what we're about :)

Feel free to contact me whenever and add my Battle Tag if you think you’re interested in joining us!

Look forward to hearing from you!

TheTeaGal

gamingteagal#11652
Expectations: 950+ itemized / equipped iLevel & 75+ artifact traits w/ logs to prove your ability.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
3/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM
(Optional) Heroic Thursdays
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Aeliar#7628 on Discord

or fill out an application at http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdWlob8bRp
Hello and welcome to The Bloodborn recruitment thread! A Horde guild!

The Bloodborn is currently a Heroic raiding guild that is trying to break into Mythic progression raiding. We have a talented core and are very enthusiastic about raiding, but unfortunately we lack the numbers to attempt Mythic.

A little history: The Bloodborn is a guild that has been around since The Burning Crusade. We started on the server Lethon, and transferred to Illidan at the start of Warlords in an effort to find more players on a high-pop server.

We have earned AOTC during every raid tier this expansion (and before!). We are a close knit guild who help boost keys every week, PvP together, and do achievement hunting and much more.

We are willing to help people gear up for the tier. Voice is optional, but we use Discord and will require you at a minimum to listen.

Guild Needs:

Off Tank
2 Healers (Priest/Shaman/Druid(preferred))
DPS (Rogue, Death Knight, and ranged are preferred classes)

Raid Times
Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday 12:30am-3:30am Eastern Time.

Contact Info
Battle Tag- Vengente#11907 (Guild Leader)
Battle Tag- Berd#11168 (Guild Officer)
Battle Tag- Khrispy#1471 (Guild Officer)
<Toast> Team 4 (1/11 M AtBT) on Area 52[H] is looking for a skilled Holy Paladin, as we progress through AtBT! We are a team with a core group that has been together ~3 years.

Raid Times:
Friday/Saturday 23:00-02:00 EST

Loot:
We use RC Loot Council which considers many things including: BIS, attendance, upgrade amount, and loot history.

Raid Provides:
    Flasks
    Food
    Guild repairs
    Vantus runes

Applicant Requirements:
    At least 73 points in main weapon
    Item level of 940 or higher
    Ability to understand and execute mechanics
    Discord

Please feel free to contact me if you are interested or have any questions
Battletag violetfire#1518
Discord Kahily#4317
http://www.toastguild.com
<Symbiosis> is an alliance guild on Sen'jin/Quel'dorei focused on semi-hardcore raiding and progressing through Mythic raid content. We are very laid back outside of progression raiding and have a very active group of players at all times of day for mythic+ dungeons and other activities.
Our current Antorus progression is 2/11M.
Our loot is managed via RCLootcouncil. We use Discord for communication.

Our raid nights/times are as follows:
Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST

Currently looking for: dps and a healer for the main roster
Feel free to contact me for more information: Cyndreya#1336
Insert Guild name “Fighting Mongooses” here.

Mature 18+ Guild, Dalaran Server, Horde Faction.
Are you feeling a little lonely? Looney? Lost? We can’t fix the crazies or your inner compass problems, but we can offer a fun, exciting atmosphere. You want a place to hang out and relax? We have you covered. You wanna PvP and kill some Alliance scum? We’ll have your back. Are you looking for a raiding group who is so close knit you can’t tell your cousins from your brothers and sisters? We…may not have that, BUT we do have an expanding group who is currently 11/11 Normal Argus and 4/11 Heroic Argus with ambitions to dip their big toes into mythic raiding.

The raid experience is casual with all the abuse and stress of Heroic/Mythic progression. We are looking for Ranged and Melee DPS. We have a good set of Tanks/Healers and back up tanks/healers. But anyone is welcome to apply

We are willing to work with anyone to help you become a great raider, if you don’t know something speak up and we will happily explain anything you may be missing.
We are very active on Discord, and it is required for Raiding.
Our looting system is currently Guild master loot.

Raid times are:
Tuesday and Saturday 8 pm to 11 pm eastern standard time (server time).

To apply for our raiding group please visit : http://fightingmongooses.enjin.com/recruitment and fill out a quick questionnaire.

You can also contact us directly with any questions.

IGN Marivel, Battlenet ID: Marivel#11919
IGN: Cireena, Battlenet ID: Jewelashlynn#1903
If you're looking for a guild thats progressing into mythic raiding we'd love to have you try out as part of our team.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759346407