PUNISH those who do this!

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Ok.. it seems to be an ongoing trend in pugs and in LFR as well.
When someone is pissed off and about to leave the raid, that player leaves the raid, engages the boss right before he ports out and the raid (remaining people in raid) wipe. Wipe because they weren't prepared etc...

Just ran Nighthold pug last week and the group pretty much disbanded because a hunter left the raid but before he'd be ported out, he agroed the boss. The raid wiped and disbanded.

This is a trend going on. Not the first time when I am part of raid that wipes just to that. Such players should be punished. Make them to lose ONE week of doing ANY type of raid/dungeon.
How do you wipe in Nighthold even if it's someone ninja pulling the boss?

This has been going on since like the beginning of wow pugs. At this point it's basically part of the game. No reason to get so upset about it. I agree that it's not a nice thing to do, but Blizzard has never said anything about it, so I doubt they care that much.
If your group disbands after one trolling wipe then I'm pretty sure the whole thing was going to fall apart sooner rather than later. All that hunter did was let you find out sooner that the group you pugged into weren't up to the job.
Honestly just /ignore anyone who leave Pulls/Rage pulls. I do not think much will be done so just blacklist them and carry on.
I started in TBC and this happened
lol I had an alternate tank that got kicked and kept trying to pull wipe the raid. I would just taunt and heroic leap outside the fight to reset the boss in Antorus
clam down alexa
Don't worry, just think about what a horrible spiteful person he/she is IRL and be thankful you are not him/her. That is just pugs and lfr, I'm not sure how blizzard could track that behaviour anyway.
I always laugh when this happens.
This just happened to me tonight. Queued as tank for heroic, got in, and healer began mass-pulling five trash mobs at a time. Legit just running past trash packs until there were 4 - 5 packs and then sat and AoE'd. I thought nothing of it until the first boss, which was downed easily.

Wasn't until the next five trash packs were down after the boss I was kicked. I checked the damage meters and noticed the healer and two DPS were all from the same realm (and more likely same guild/group).

So I was kicked, without comment or question, for I guess not going fast enough? And I get a 10 minute deserter debuff to see through before I can queue in again. How is that fair? I did nothing wrong, I was kicked/punished for no valid reason. And those who kicked me I couldn't even report/punish through any of the in-game UI (and I know the forums are useless for that).

It will get to the point where I see three-groups in heroics I will simply see if they are mass-pulling and port out and wait for them to kick me before the first boss. It may be viewed as trolling, but there isn't much I can do when I get punished at the hands of three-groups who simply feel I'm not going "fast enough" for them.
01/22/2018 10:16 PMPosted by Jabrella
This just happened to me tonight. Queued as tank for heroic, got in, and healer began mass-pulling five trash mobs at a time. Legit just running past trash packs until there were 4 - 5 packs and then sat and AoE'd. I thought nothing of it until the first boss, which was downed easily.

Wasn't until the next five trash packs were down after the boss I was kicked. I checked the damage meters and noticed the healer and two DPS were all from the same realm (and more likely same guild/group).

So I was kicked, without comment or question, for I guess not going fast enough? And I get a 10 minute deserter debuff to see through before I can queue in again. How is that fair? I did nothing wrong, I was kicked/punished for no valid reason. And those who kicked me I couldn't even report/punish through any of the in-game UI (and I know the forums are useless for that).

It will get to the point where I see three-groups in heroics I will simply see if they are mass-pulling and port out and wait for them to kick me before the first boss. It may be viewed as trolling, but there isn't much I can do when I get punished at the hands of three-groups who simply feel I'm not going "fast enough" for them.

If you don't want to mass pull, don't queue for a heroic as a tank. Do something harder where mass pulling isn't the best strategy.

Heroics are a joke and can be soloed by most specs.

You were kicked because you weren't satisfying expectations of a tank in a heroic dungeon - which is to pull the entire dungeon up to the first boss so everyone can AOE everything. If you don't want to do that, do some harder content.
This happened in our raid last week. We had to let a pug dps go because they just weren't cutting it. Instead of taking it with grace they decided to pull the boss. It was Portal Keeper. We simply ran out then pointed and laughed at his corpse until he was teleported out.
So I was kicked, without comment or question, for I guess not going fast enough? And I get a 10 minute deserter debuff to see through before I can queue in again. How is that fair? I did nothing wrong, I was kicked/punished for no valid reason.

The rest of the group decided you weren't a good fit for their party, because you were unable to keep their pace and do your role (tank stuff), so they decided to replace you with another random tank.

If they were unable to kick you, would you think it fair that you were able to slow down 4 other players because you couldn't go with the pace the majority of the group wanted to run with?
My only suggestion is to get better and know when it's about to occur. At this point for me I don't care but also can see it coming most times and find a way to avoid it.
01/23/2018 11:45 PMPosted by Wrathofrecca
My only suggestion is to get better and know when it's about to occur. At this point for me I don't care but also can see it coming most times and find a way to avoid it.

Agreed for the most part. My only complaint is on Argus. You cannot reset him and the only way to avoid it is to teleport away. But if you DO, you cannot teleport back. You have to run all the way back to Aggramar and talk to the dwarf again. Either way they delay the raid. Blizzard could easily have made a "Titans Throne" option or some such to teleport back, but they didn't foresee this kind of behavior for some reason.
This has not been going on from the start of wow and people that are trying say the group was going fail any ways your all stupid and yes that does not matter what raid you are in someone leaves and rage pulls a boss 99%time that raid grp will wipe from being off guard..
01/23/2018 02:47 PMPosted by Elzar
So I was kicked, without comment or question, for I guess not going fast enough? And I get a 10 minute deserter debuff to see through before I can queue in again. How is that fair? I did nothing wrong, I was kicked/punished for no valid reason.

The rest of the group decided you weren't a good fit for their party, because you were unable to keep their pace and do your role (tank stuff), so they decided to replace you with another random tank.

If they were unable to kick you, would you think it fair that you were able to slow down 4 other players because you couldn't go with the pace the majority of the group wanted to run with?
you are wrong to say that there's no timer not rush and that's why there's locks in the grps dumb then off you don't want to wait I move fast then most in raids and I don't get all butt hurt because there's people falling behind I'll go get a drink smoke cigarette and just wait till everyone is there
Would you kindly not bump dead threads with incoherent rambling.
01/28/2018 06:02 PMPosted by Rsmudvayne
This has not been going on from the start of wow and people that are trying say the group was going fail any ways your all stupid and yes that does not matter what raid you are in someone leaves and rage pulls a boss 99%time that raid grp will wipe from being off guard..

Sorry, mate, but yes, this has been going on since vanilla. It's just part of the package when dealing with an MMO.