New Thread! Missing Characters

Customer Support
Prev 1 53 54 55 255 Next
I did not pre-purchase the game and have zero characters showing up on the servers list. Was working perfectly fine over an hour ago. What happened???
Was able to log in and check one characters cache, tried another and loading screen froze. Restarted client, waited for character list to show up, tried to log back in and get a character not found error. All the money blizz is raking in right now and this...
On pc, same issue.
01/30/2018 01:53 PMPosted by Orlyia
01/30/2018 01:52 PMPosted by Machel
I don't understand why the mac and pc forum was condensed, they appear to be separate issues. They have no characters and can sit at a loading screen. We get to our character screen, can see the characters but it d/c's us at that point.

Mac issue has a thread in their tech forum. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760948095?page=2#post-30

This is an issue similar to the one we had this morning that got resolved earlier. The same symptoms have popped up again - different causation, being looked into.

Currently, the best recommendation is to leave the game open on the screen - character/realm, till it loads. May take a few minutes.

Wrong. Now we cant even get to the character screen. Cant get past the launcher!
And just when I thought they could not break anything else with 7.3.5 this happens.. blizzard please.
PC player, closed and relaunched game and Blizzard app, still have a black character selection screen.

Existence is suffering. Send help.
Lol, we all jumped on at the same time to start the preliminary stuff. It’s going to be a terrific expansion!
01/30/2018 02:30 PMPosted by Andromachee
I think some of you sweaty nerds need to calm down a bit. There have been a dozen blue posts in the past several hours (go back and read them), they are aware of the issue and are working on a fix. Stuff breaks occasionally, get over it.

The reason people are mad is because a blue post said that it was fixed and it clearly isn't.
I hope I can get my characters before raid tonight. Because this is not what I was hoping for today.
01/30/2018 02:35 PMPosted by Moxie
01/30/2018 02:33 PMPosted by Khatee
Game works flawlessly for months / years - no comments from players.

This made me laugh at how inaccurate it is on so many levels.

Also, what the !@#$ are they expecting? You comment when there's a problem. That's the point. What's the point of commenting when there's not?

Would they like us all to create bots that post every half-hour, "Beep-boop. Everything is fine, keep up the good work. Beep-boop?" Too much? How about daily?

Get out of here.
The Battle for (Logging Into) Azeroth
my realm, Aman'Thul, isn't in the realm selection list.
bliizard please fix this problem 4 hours and stillnot fixed ii log in brings to the realm list go to my realm and just a black screen. no characters cant log into game
same crap, logged on and no characters...window user as well.
Restarting your computer won't fix anything related to what's happening lmao
Its still going on, No Characters Found
[quote="207594101998"]I don't understand why the mac and pc forum was condensed, they appear to be separate issues. They have no characters and can sit at a loading screen. We get to our character screen, can see the characters but it d/c's us at that point.

Mac issue has a thread in their tech forum. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760948095?page=2#post-30

This is an issue similar to the one we had this morning that got resolved earlier. The same symptoms have popped up again - different causation, being looked into.

Currently, the best recommendation is to leave the game open on the screen - character/realm, till it loads. May take a few minutes.

May take a few minutes? I have had the black screen up for 40 minutes now. Waiting for a screen to load is not a "work around" for a problem like this.
I deleted WTF/addon/cache folders, uninstalled WoW then I rebuilt a new PC, installed fresh Windows, reinstalled WoW on a brand new SSD, still can't see chars, please help.
Unable to log in on dethecus still no characters showing up.