960 ilvl Druid LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
About Me -

I am currently 18 years old. I have been playing World of Warcraft since the end of Wrath (I know I was young). My dad got me into the game and I've been playing since. I started raiding with a guild during BrF WoD. I raided Mythic from M BrF - M ToS. I finished 5/9M (mid)ToS before leaving that guild to join a friend's guild. That guild I recently just left. I main a (960-ish) Feral druid. For Balance I'm decently geared but I don't have the BiS legendaries and I don't have a lot of experience with it. If you are willing to let me perfect my Boomkin and help me gear for it.... I'll play Boomkin to the best of my abilities. If not then I would prefer to remain as Feral. I am currently in college. I am laid-back, come prepared, and am active on a regular basis to do mythic + content outside of raids. I currently am on the Eastern Standard Time Zone. I am open to any server Horde or Alliance. I come prepared to raids, can handle constructive criticism and I am down for progression and wipes without raging over them. I am a committed raider, seeking a committed raid team!

Availability -

I am available to raid any day of the week besides Thursday ( Can make myself available if its a good fit). I am available from 6:00PM - 11:00PM (EST) (Sun-Wed). I am available from 6:00PM - 1:00AM (EST) (Fri/Sat). (These times are flexible roughly 30-ish minutes). I prefer to raid 2 or 3 days a week.

Raid Experience (Current Tier) -

~ The Emerald Nightmare - 7/7H and 7/7M
~ Trial of Valor - 3/3H and 2/3M
~ The Nighthold - 10/10H and 9/10M
~ Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9H and 5/9M
~ Antorus, the Burning Throne - 11/11N and 11/11H

What I Am Seeking -

I am looking for a guild that is looking to progress into mythic content ( or is already doing so), laid back, has a friendly atmosphere, and is fairly active. I really want a guild that is going to be active outside of raiding, preferably one that does mythic + content on a regular basis. Also looking for a guild that fits my availability as shown above.

Additional Information -

I am fairly active in the game. I have 5 alt's that are roughly 930+ ilvl and two of those are 945+ ilvl. For raiding I have the addons: DBM, Exorsus Raid Tools, WeakAuras 2, Details, RC Loot Council, and will get anymore if needed. My old main is a WW/MW monk. During ToS M I tanked/ healed / dps'd on this monk. I would consider possibly him as my main again for the right fit (WW or MW). My Main is this druid though so.. I'd like to keep it that way. I would bring my monk if we did any sort of Alt Raid nights. I enjoy pvp, mythic +, or even just hanging out as a guild. I have discord and an okay mic (not the best). I am typically quiet but can/will talk if need be. Feel free to look me up on Raider.io, Warcraftlogs and such. I know I'm not the best. I constantly strive to be better and I do get better as I gear. I also constantly look up the best ways to play my class and try my hardest during any content. That being said, I would consider myself a friendly dude that can get along with anyone.

Contact Me -

JTGlaze#1268 for battle.net or Justin#8042 in Discord. Also feel free to post your information in the comments below and I will get back to ya!

Thanks for reading! And I hope you have a wonderful day!
Edited it a little bit ago. For those wondering... I highly prefer feral, but will go boomy if you agree to what I mentioned in my first part. Other than that... I'm enjoying all the responses! :)
~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage.

We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking.

Legion Progression:

7/7H EN
7/7M EN
3/3H ToV
2/3M ToV
10/10H NH
1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release)
0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break
11/11N Antorus
10/11H Antorus

Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting!

Currently recruiting:

High:
Guardian Druid
Blood Deathknight
Prot Paladin
Afflic Warlock
Arcane/Frost/Fire Mage
Shadow Priest
Ele Sham
Boomkin
Windwalk Monk

Medium:
Assin/Outlaw/Combat Rogue
Ret Paladin
Enhance Shaman
Havoc Demon Hunter

Low:
Resto Sham
Holy Paladin

Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader
Jade#12824- Recruiting Officer

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.

Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday (if needed) from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild for mythic and personal for Heroic/normal; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview.

Our GM is me, Celi my battle tag is Cel#1893, Jayde is my recruiting officer and her btag is Jade#12824; add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 check out the US Recruitment discord.

Don't forget discord is searchable! Make better use of it by searching your class or spec or times and days you are after. = )
Hi Kenai,

<Riot> of Sargeras is recruiting exceptional core players for Mythic raids. Guild around since Vanilla. We are 11/11 heroic and have mythic experienced raid leads. We are looking for like-minded hard-casual players to push mythic content on a 2-day raid schedule: Tues/Wed 9-12 est. Apply now at iloveriot.com and add zpriten#11739 btag with any questions.

Further info:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760697632
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FDjk1Jnxx0

All the Best,
Zp the Tree
Hi!

Animosity is a new guild forming a raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. You wont regret it.

--Strixx--
Hey Kenaí, would love to connect and see if we can be a good fit for each other :) We would be happy to see you join us on your feral kitty.

<Nerv> (3/11M) on Alliance-Stormrage is looking for strong DPS to join our team. We raid Wed, Thurs, Mon 9:30PM-11:30PM EST. You can find more info about us on our website: http://nervguild.com

I understand Thursday might not be the best for your schedule but I hope we can make it work! If you're interested, feel free to add me on BNet (yinyangren#1713) or Discord (Ren#1639).

Look forward to hearing from you!
-Ren
We are looking to fill the last few spots in order to do Mythic raiding.

In addition to Mythic raiding we also run a large number of Mythic+ 10 and higher throughout the week, and setting the top mark for this on our server is one of our goals in 7.3.5. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

<Spiritus Mundi>
Server - Kilrogg \ Winterhoof - Horde
Raid Times - Friday/Saturday 10 PM EST to 2 AM EST
Progression - 5/11 Mythic Antorus
Contact Information: Rav#11203 (Raid Leader/GM) Reneda#1787 (Recruitment Officer)
Discord Contact: Istria #1415 (Recruitment Officer) - Jellopy

Logs & Websites
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/130997
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kilrogg/Spiritus+Mundi\
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20757366216
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/11M Antorus.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Still looking for the perfect fit! I've received A lot of great opportunities. Considering all options at the moment. Doing my research on all. Thank you for reaching out to me or posting on here! :D
<Symbiosis> is an alliance guild on Sen'jin/Quel'dorei focused on semi-hardcore raiding and progressing through Mythic raid content. We are very laid back outside of progression raiding and have a very active group of players at all times of day for mythic+ dungeons and other activities.
Our current Antorus progression is 1/11M.
Our loot is managed via RCLootcouncil. We use Discord for communication.

Our raid nights/times are as follows:
Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST

Currently looking for: dps and a healer for the main roster
Feel free to contact me for more information: Cyndreya#1336
Hi!
<Vigilant> (Sargeras-Alliance) is actively recruiting. Our weekend team (Sat/Sun 7:00PM - 10:00PM CST) is looking for strong and dedicated players to join our ranks. Feel free to check out our recruitment forum: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759475963 \

Our weekend raid group is in need of a Boomy but can discuss feral. Our times work into your EST raid preferences. Our forum posts explain a lot about us, and our website which is linked on our forum posts explains even more. You sound like a good fit for our team!

If you're interested, add me! Jäger#11356 or MightyMal#1583
Hope to hear from you soon.
[H][US][Tichondrius]

<Karazhan Chess Club> is looking to recruit for mythic progression raids. Raid Times: Tues/Sun/Mon 9pm-11pm server time. 9/11 H Ant currently working on Aggramar. Looking for 2 healer(Prefer a Shaman, Druid or Priest.) and dps (Warlock, Hunter, a Ret pally.) to build our core raiding group and progress. Dps who apply should be able to do at least 1m dps on Garothi worldbreaker and 1.4 on Felhounds.

We are fun loving, laid back players that enjoy progressing at a steady pace. We joke around during farm content and settle down for progression. If you enjoy anime and other video games such as PoE, Warframe, Pubg, Civ 5 you'll enjoy your stay. Add me on Bnet #Dass1556 or Cousineric-Tichondrius to talk.

Loot: We use RClootcouncil and give gear based out on highest upgrades to each person. Many of our raiders are fully H ant geared so you will probably get something each night.
If you are looking for something more out of a guild, we probably have the community you are looking for. No drama or Elitist. Chill and relaxed with smart, competitive yet humble players running end game content. Raids run T/Th/Sun 930-1230 est.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760767431
Btag: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760
I added your btag if we are the right fit you said you could adjust your schedule to make thursdays. I will drop my spam below other than the thursday's we seem to be a good fit. We are ready to move into mythics and the guild has been under the same leadership since wrath, raiding since cata, so we can offer stability. We are Sick Society on area 52(horde)

Sick Society is lf 3 DPS. We raid tues/wed/thurs8pm-11pm est and our current progression is 11/11H. We will be transitioning into mythic asap. Fun and friendly group. Add my btag if you are interested and want to know more. Trekkie#11437
<Flare - Stormrage> 10/11H guild looking for active Alliance players to fill our roster.

If you like actually playing with guildies outside of raid times...getting weekly M15's done...PVP, and many other shenanigans, come give us a shot! To sum it up...this is an amazing group or people that look out for each other...whether you're brand new or have been here since the beginning. We are extremely social and love all aspects of the game!

We raid on Wednesday/Thursday from 8-11 server time

Current needs are - (MINIMUM ILVL 945+)
- 4 Ranged - DPS with healer OS is a bonus
- 1 Healers (Holy Priest!)
- 1 Melee DPS
- ALL TANK SPOTS ARE FULL

For more information about joining the team message an officer
- HiddenTroll#12347 - Raid Lead
- Voltic#1333 - GM
- Viserion#11206 - Officer
- ImPvtRyan#1926 - Officer
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the site, and if you have any questions feel free to add us. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We have core spots open.
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the site, and if you have any questions feel free to add us. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We have core spots open.
In Relentless, our goal is to maintain a relaxed, casual raiding atmosphere that is focused on clearing mythic content while still having fun. Relentless has been on Undermine since May 26, 2007 and we have been actively raiding in every tier since forming.

We generally raid current content on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays from 8:00-11:00 PM EST while running Mythic+ and alt raids on off nights. Loot is distributed through the EP/GP Loot System on Heroic and Mythic difficulties.

Current Progress: 2/11M ABT
7/7M Emerald Nightmare
3/3M Trial of Valor
8/10M Nighthold
5/9M Tomb of Soaks

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/undermine/Relentless

Send me a whisper at Crusader#1550 would love to chat
Hi Kenai, Outlawed on Dalaran(US) is currently recruiting for mythic raid progression. We are currently 11/11H and 3/11M. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8-11pm est. We also try and fit in an alt raid every week and do plenty of m+. I already added you on bnet as Aessa#11447 in case you have any questions or would just like to talk more about recruitment.