Engineering device for summoning...

Professions
We should have one, what do u think?
Initially I was against it...former warlock with a grudge...but the arguments for it have slowly won me over.

Would still prefer in in-combat battle rez before that however.
Only if there's a chance it backfires and sends the summoned person to somewhere random. ;-)
01/26/2018 06:16 PMPosted by Zhuzu
Only if there's a chance it backfires and sends the summoned person to somewhere random. ;-)
As awesome and funny this would be could you imagine how pissed a raid would be if someone got battle rezzed and wound up in the middle of orgrimmar lol. I would imagine it would never get used except by trolls hoping for the random chance it screwed the lfr lol.
I'd rather have an aquatic mount first, personally but yes I'd like something good after the disappointment in Legion. Reeves was kinda underwhelming
I think this would be great, but they should definitely add a failure chance as they did with other engineering devices of similar merit. I'd say something like a 15% chance that you die coming through or it ends up teleporting the person being summoned somewhere completely random if the summoning device malfunctions.
01/27/2018 10:15 AMPosted by Garbagepanda
01/26/2018 06:16 PMPosted by Zhuzu
As awesome and funny this would be could you imagine how pissed a raid would be if someone got battle rezzed and wound up in the middle of orgrimmar lol. I would imagine it would never get used except by trolls hoping for the random chance it screwed the lfr lol.

Presumably the battle rez would always work and is intended for groups who the sole battle rezzer might be a guardian druid who is incapable of rezzing themselves in the middle of a fight.

The suggested backfire would apply to the summoning device, for times when you are trying to summon a warlock in order to summon people to the middle of the raid. They end up dead in an enemy faction city and the raid is merely delayed a few minutes waiting for a corpse run.