SoO shaman set

General Discussion
Does this drop from every difficulty except LFR? Also could I run normal for a chance then run heroic for another chance?
01/12/2018 12:11 PMPosted by Chaak
Does this drop from every difficulty except LFR? Also could I run normal for a chance then run heroic for another chance?

Yes, it drops on normal, heroic and mythic.

No, it's one chance per week on all difficulties. You do it on normal, no point doing it on heroic as well.

Keep an eye out for it in the BMAH, I got mine for 70k back in WoD. My buddy just bought his set last week for 150k.
01/12/2018 12:13 PMPosted by Melaroi

No, it's one chance per week on all difficulties. You do it on normal, no point doing it on heroic as well.

Keep an eye out for it in the BMAH, I got mine for 70k back in WoD. My buddy just bought his set last week for 150k.

This is correct, one chance per week per toon. I am still farming this place for the mount off Mythic Garrosh. Probably my least favorite raid to farm in the history of ever. Spoils bugs out and kills you, Klaxxi bugs out if you kill them too fast, Gal and Immersus take forever for no reason. I will be happy when it's over!

Best of luck to you OP!

I was afraid of that. Thanks for confirming.

I did not know it spawned on the BMAH. I rarely ever go there since most anything good goes for gold cap but I'll start checking it out.
01/12/2018 12:30 PMPosted by Dethnøte

This is correct, one chance per week per toon. I am still farming this place for the mount off Mythic Garrosh. Probably my least favorite raid to farm in the history of ever. Spoils bugs out and kills you, Klaxxi bugs out if you kill them too fast, Gal and Immersus take forever for no reason. I will be happy when it's over!

Best of luck to you OP!
ooF, I've tried to solo spoils and never completed it, always thought i was just slow or something, but now I know it bugs out sometimes...gotta go clear it ._.
I got it off mythic or heroic dark shamans. But then again I have 2 shamans that can do it. I expectef to farm for a long time but got it like on my second mythic run
spoils bugs if you transfer out too fast, had it happen a ton, then started waiting a little and never had it bug out since (over 20 attempts since then)

once you've cleared a room and hit the lever, wait for him to finish saying "wait, blablabla takes _two_ blabla". Once he's done talking, transfer out, clear the other side, move to other room after second lever, then wait again when transferring sides.