Patch 7.3.5 is WORSE than 6.1, let that sink.

General Discussion
1 2 3 19 Next
Well they've done it. Couldnt possibly think it was possible but it was done. Watched a friend played few hours ago (yes, im at work) and he did run a bunch of old dungeons / raids for me so that I can experience the GREAT changes of 7.3.5.

Its aweful, its unbelievable, its just plain wrong.

Why would you want to bring back OLD CONTENT, PAST STORIES to current tasks to do, once max level? Why and whats the point to keep what's been dealt with YEARS, yes YEARS ago to current high-end game? Explain yourself Blizzard, do it.

What is the point of being max level in this game anymore? Since we cant solo or work on personal chill task, once in a while? How do we solo farm mounts now? How do we hunt rare transmogs from Mists of Pandaria, Warlords of Draenor now? I dont know anyone being interested to group up once again and mass farm old stuff from the game. Its useless and its a waste of time.

There's a reason why we call it OLD CONTENT, because we already did it and there is no point to keep it ''viable for challenge''. Old content, dungeons and raids are there for only one reason and its all about COLLECTIONS, nothing else.

Explain us the reasoning behind that fiasco.

Moderation Edit: This post has been edited by a moderator due to language. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/code-of-conduct/
01/16/2018 09:48 PMPosted by Parruna
Ion is convinced that everyone wants to take the scenic rout and that longer always = more fun.
01/16/2018 09:51 PMPosted by Torhilde
Ion is convinced that everyone wants to take the scenic rout and that longer always = more fun.

Well he's a complete fool and hopefully someone at Blizzard HQ will sit with him and have a serious talk. Those changes doesnt look good AT ALL in regard to Battle for Azeroth.

We want to fully experience and work hard on CURRENT CONTENT, not old ones. Makes no sense what so ever to scale or make everything longer. Now every zones, quests and stories are broken, even the loot is broken! People are reporting wrong loot table from many dungeons. How the hell do you explain that?

I would rather have TONS, TONS of new World Quests tied to the old zones, old content so that it brings more task and keep the old world interesting for those leveling new characters. At least it would be ACTUAL NEW CONTENT.
Yeah I’m done. Lol they can think oh just another person claiming to not resub and won’t leave all they want. This old content crap is it for me.

Sub is up 25th after that I’m out until probably sometime into bfa.
Patch 7.3.5 is WORST than 6.1

No it isnt. Stop sensationalizing every change into the worst thing the game has ever seen just because you dont like it.

Or leave. I could get behind having fewer whiners.
I can understand the anger over certain legacy raids being scaled, since farming for mounts and transmog is a popular pastime for players.

But having to actually pay attention in a dungeon group and actually not press 1 key like a moron? Dungeon scaling stays.
01/16/2018 10:05 PMPosted by Taurenwannab
I can understand the anger over certain legacy raids being scaled, since farming for mounts and transmog is a popular pastime for players.

But having to actually pay attention in a dungeon group and actually not press 1 key like a moron? Dungeon scaling stays.

the scaling is cool

nerfing heirlooms and giving everything 4x hp is not really cool
I like it.
01/16/2018 09:59 PMPosted by Parruna
We want to fully experience and work hard on CURRENT CONTENT, not old ones.

Speak for yourself, I absolutely LOVE the level scaling changes. Dungeons are actually challenging again. Talk about reinvigorating my love for the game. No more boring mind numbingly one shotting every single mob until end game. Some of it is a bit overtuned, but these changes are DRASTICALLY needed.

The raid changes are ridiculous, that you are right about. There's no reasoning for that one.

The rest, I disagree with.
Gold farmers are pissed!
Transmogs, mounts, pets, toys and achievements are the PRIME reasons to why so many players of your game are still playing it. And if it wasnt the case then you (Blizzard) wouldnt add so much every new events, patches, expansions.

Each new expansions used to open up (yay! freedom) the old one for soloing dungeons and raids. Well its impossible to do anymore and thats a problem. Nobody is interested to wait another 2 years to be able to farm SoO Mythic or any WoD raids for that matter.

Revert those changes while you still can. Dont wait too long, it will be too late.
I don't think those who like this have really looked at the big picture. Can you solo now for gold, mounts, pets, working on lore master?!! Sorry but I have to say this sux completely Blizz....COMPLETELY!
01/16/2018 09:59 PMPosted by Parruna
I would rather have TONS, TONS of new World Quests tied to the old zones
Great idea actually
01/16/2018 10:08 PMPosted by Glaivedancer
The rest, I disagree with.

THE GAME IS 13 YEARS OLD! Why on earth would you want to keep 13 YEARS OLD content as high-end challenge for your alts?

Why oh why! just why, tell me ?!?! Wanna know what topping the cake about it? It gives the same amount of EXP / takes LONGER to clear.

How freaking immersive you get, experiencing 13 years of past content BUT at a slower pace.

GG, mind blown once again!
It looks more intended to smooth out the rough edges for level scaling than to give you a large amount of content...... expecting a lot more out of Legion at this point is a bit much compared to a .1 patch.

Also, the change is incredibly great, so yeah.
Why would you want to bring back OLD CONTENT, PAST STORIES to current tasks to do, once max level? Why and whats the point to keep what's been dealt with YEARS, yes YEARS ago to current high-end game? Explain yourself Blizzard, do it.

Because the overwhelming majority of players want them to?

I think that's a pretty good reason.

01/16/2018 10:11 PMPosted by Pandoressa
I don't think those who like this have really looked at the big picture. Can you solo now for gold, mounts, pets, working on lore master?!! Sorry but I have to say this sux completely Blizz....COMPLETELY!

...Yes, you can still solo now for gold, mounts, pets. Nothing has changed, bosses just take marginally longer to kill.

Because the overwhelming majority of players want them to?

I think that's a pretty good reason.

01/16/2018 10:11 PMPosted by Pandoressa

...Yes, you can still solo now for gold, mounts, pets. Nothing has changed, bosses just take marginally longer to kill.

Please go do heroic/mythic MoP or WoD raids, then say that.
01/16/2018 10:05 PMPosted by Tyberim
No it isnt. Stop sensationalizing every change into the worst thing the game has ever seen just because you dont like it.

Or leave. I could get behind having fewer whiners.

I'll have serious talk with you once you reach your first 10M Gold cap, or perhaps a Swift Spectral Tiger.

Meanwhile, have a GREAT experience killing wolves and boars until you reach level 60.

Seriously, do you even play World of Warcraft?
Makes friends and run the raids with other ppl, problem solved