Tier Two Models

Classic Discussion
Do we keep old Tier Two models till patch 1.9.0?
I personally think yes.
Why though?
01/22/2018 04:32 PMPosted by Logosh
Why though?

you will not see them ever again after 1.9.0 comes in.
01/22/2018 04:34 PMPosted by Zlo
Why though?

You are assuming they are going to do progressive patches. They will not.

Progressive content, yes. Patches, no.

"But you are assuming too." True, but the difference is, I am correct.
Why though?

But why have something a certain way when you know it was changed and wasn’t even put into use as that model? Just seems like a waste of time.
01/22/2018 04:37 PMPosted by Lagspike
You're probably the kind of masochist that doesn't want linked auction houses at launch too huh?

that i dont care about. can be either linked from start or come in during patch it was suppose to. for progression i just hope talents are 1.12.1. thanks for trying to put me down though in a friendly discussion.
01/22/2018 04:37 PMPosted by Dynamis
You are assuming they are going to do progressive patches. They will not.

i am hoping they do mostly just progressive content with 1.12.1 talents and such. however i was looking through patches and when i came across 1.9.0 i figured some people maybe enjoyed the look of that gear as much as i enjoy the old t2 as well as the t2 we all know and love now.
01/22/2018 04:46 PMPosted by Zlo
01/22/2018 04:37 PMPosted by Dynamis
...You are assuming they are going to do progressive patches. They will not.

i am hoping they do mostly just progressive content with 1.12.1 talents and such. however i was looking through patches and when i came across 1.9.0 i figured some people maybe enjoyed the look of that gear as much as i enjoy the old t2 as well as the t2 we all know and love now.
They were just recolors of armor art that was already in the game though.

I suppose that could be a thing since the art assets already exist, but I still don't see the point.
Lol is this actually a thread? Wow. We have sunk to new lows.
01/22/2018 04:51 PMPosted by Dynamis
01/22/2018 04:46 PMPosted by Zlo

They were just recolors of armor art that was already in the game though.

I suppose that could be a thing since the art assets already exist, but I still don't see the point.

Yea they are recolors but some might like the look. its not changing vanilla from being vanilla. i know we all dont want QoL features. tell anyone that wants QoL to go back to legion but thats not what we are talking about here. this is a "do we want something that was in vanilla for the first year of classic wow that wont be seen again?"
01/22/2018 04:29 PMPosted by Zlo
I personally think yes.

I personally doubt it.
01/22/2018 04:57 PMPosted by Efreetia

i guess well just go back to telling people that want QoL features to go back to legion instead of talking about things that occurred in vanilla. Blizzard already stated that vanilla=vanilla. no QoL changes. this discussion, yes not really important, but why not just have a simple friendly convo?
01/22/2018 05:03 PMPosted by Nimeralion
01/22/2018 04:29 PMPosted by Zlo
I personally think yes.

I personally doubt it.

yea me but some might feel strongly about it and it was just a thought that came up so figured id make a discussion. thanks for not being negative about it.
01/22/2018 05:03 PMPosted by Zlo
01/22/2018 04:57 PMPosted by Efreetia

i guess well just go back to telling people that want QoL features to go back to legion instead of talking about things that occurred in vanilla. Blizzard already stated that vanilla=vanilla. no QoL changes. this discussion, yes not really important, but why not just have a simple friendly convo?

There is literally 0 chance of Blizzard reverting back to those old tier models. It's not 'not really important', it's entirely irrelevant.
I would rather have the new Rogue T2 than that old bright orange Shadowcraft.
Imo they need to use the old placeholder models until whatever patch re-comes out that updates them to what they are now; solely for the sake of authenticity.

Though, this is one of those few things I would not complain about if they changed.
Why do this? They were literally placeholders, ffs the T2 warrior helm was a recolor of a mail helm.
01/22/2018 08:53 PMPosted by Taelus
Why do this? They were literally placeholders, ffs the T2 warrior helm was a recolor of a mail helm.

Purists can be trolls too.
01/22/2018 09:40 PMPosted by Logosh
01/22/2018 08:53 PMPosted by Taelus

Purists can be trolls too.

Some folks have strong opinions; not always a troll.