Warlock master race

General Discussion
Horde, Alliance, it doesn't matter. I wanna know which "Playable" race you believe are the greatest practitioner of Warlock magics. (Eredar are automatically excluded as they are not, nor ever will be a player race.)

I'll toss my opinion out there, while I myself have an Undead Warlock I believe Orcs are the best.
Too bad they aren't fun in Legion

like at all
Goblins all the way!!!
Male Blood Elf Warlock.
Undead, I always think back to the vanilla cinematic when the Undead warlock is walking through the swamps setting fire to all those murlocs lol.
01/13/2018 12:36 AMPosted by Rejuvenate
Undead, I always think back to the vanilla cinematic when the Undead warlock is walking through the swamps setting fire to all those murlocs lol.

That was The Burning Crusade cinematic but yea that was awesome. Kinda wish we had cinematics like that again. Stuff that focus on varies races doing awesome stuff.
Based on playable races, the way I see it:

Blood Elves: Their race has studied magic for thousands of years that it has become second nature to them. They would naturally quickly take up any magical or channeling arts. They also had Kael'thas and his group that learnt unique demonic magic in outland and brought the teachings back to Silvermoon.

Orcs: Orcs became some of the most feared warlocks of all time *points to Gul'dan*. They paid a hefty price for their power, but Gul'dans shadow council received lessons straight from one of the sources; Kil'jaeden. They stopped for a time and live as outcasts mostly...i'm not sure what their level of power is now compared to then.

Dwarves: Warlock Dwarves have a pretty terrifying history from the Dark irons. Their dark iron shadow magics were pretty formidable and they near took the entire dwarven kingdom by it. Their leader even once summoned the Firelord himself...which he soon regretted.

The other races I consider as pracitioners but not reaching as high a level as those 3. Some would say "But Medivh was a human and did amazing demonic things", but let's not forget he was possessed by Sargeras. I basically consider undead in the same boat as humans when it comes to warlock magic (most of them are just dead human warlocks).
I'm just happy to be here
Warlock is a class, not a race. Your entire argument, as well as any others anyone else can present, is invalid.

Also, bacon is the second most important food in history, after beer.

Yes, beer is a food.
01/13/2018 12:32 AMPosted by Haunter
Too bad they aren't fun in Legion

like at all

*sigh*
<--Tah dah!
01/13/2018 01:24 AMPosted by Pangari
<--Tah dah!

I concur