[A] Grievance Recruitment - Proudmoore

Proudmoore
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
Come join us if you are looking for a guild to call home! Grievance isn't just a guild, it's a community and a family! Always looking for more players to join us!

We are super excited for BfA and can't wait to experience all the new content together! It's been a blast trying out the 8.0 class changes and working on deciding on mains for BfA, of course some of us are still undecided ;)

If you wish to contact me for more information, I can be reached through BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Starley#6436
If you are looking for a guild that you can be a part of for years to come Grievance is worth a look!

Star is an amazing recruiting officer and easily reached for any questions you could have about the guild :)
Always accepting new members :)
If you are interested in Grievance but would like to get more of a feel for its members you can get a temporary discord invite to chat with us :)
BfA is right around the corner! If you are still guild shopping give us a look! You cannot find a more welcoming guild :)
Always looking for new members to join our Community. From the wide range of games we play we are a one stop shop for your gaming needs. Come check out Grievance and see what it has to offer.

Grievance is actively recruiting. We are looking for all classes of people from the Casual player that loves to Level, run dungeons and do random fun things to the Players that love to raid and progress through Mythic Plus Dungeons. We understand that you have a real life too! All we ask is that you abide by our charter, be at least 18 and have fun!

We have a forums with tons of information on it as well as have discord that we use for our means of communication

If your looking into raiding we will be raiding with 3 groups. We are always looking to gain more raiders. We raid Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. 6PM Server until 8PM server. We offer and additional hour on Friday and Saturday.

Check us out at forums.grievancegaming.org. Simply register, explore our site, and if you are ready, post an application on our Warcraft forums. We use Discord as our way of online Communication.

Check us out on
Twitch - twitch.tv/grievance
Guild Leader Twitch - go.twitch.tv/cataclysm_tv_
FaceBook - facebook.com/WorldOfGrievance
Twitter - twitter.com/GrievanceGaming

If you have any questions, send me a tell or message or do a /who Grievance in game and any member can help direct you to an officer.

Hope to see you in guild soon!

Thank you for your time,
Cataclysm
WoW - Alliance Guild Leader
visit us at http://forums.grievancegaming.org
Posted my application on the forums. Looking forward to playing with you all!
Cant wait to game with all of the new recruits. Always take the time to read our forums. Have fun.. be on discord and ask questions.
Grievance in WoW Alliance has gotten 20 new recruits in the past week. Cant wait for more new members. Keep them coming... check us out we have lots to offer
Getting a really good influx of new members to the guild. Always looking for more. Check us out.. /who grievance ask for an officer.. come ask some questions about our Community
Game launch was great we had 160 members online last night before the crash of the servers.... and roughly 80 people before the Tuesday reset... Discord was packed with new and old members coming back for BFA...
Launch has been a blast so far! If you are looking for a guild to join to adventure in BfA with, come check Grievance out!

We have a ton of people online in game and Discord, questing, pvping, running dungeons. Its been awesome and we are always looking for more to join us!

If you wish to contact me for more information, I can be reached through BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Starley#6436
A few questions if I may.........

1. Does this guild have players online at night as well as the wee hours of the morning?

2. Are there many cliques in this guild?

3. What is the average age of the players in this guild? A guesstimate would be fine.

4. Is it easy to find players in the guild to run dungeons such as mythic + with guildies?

5. How is the discord chat? Are there rules to make it kid friendly? or is it more adult oriented?

6. If someone needs help with a dungeon or quest, is help readily available? Are players helpful in this guild?

If you can answer these, that'd be great......
Deleting my answers as they applied to the previous guild leadership and I cannot speak to how the new leadership will behave.
Come join us! We're a casual, adult guild that also happens to raid. If you enjoy a friendly, social atmosphere and are looking for your forever home, you should totally check us out!

We are actively recruiting, and no, you don't have to be a raider. And no, we don't require that you raid every night with us to be able to join raids. We understand that you have a real life too! All we ask is that you abide by our charter, be at least 18 and have fun! We have many members who enjoy mythic+ running or just hanging out in guild chat or Discord if raiding isn’t your thing!

For those of you who are looking to raid, we have 3 raid teams that raid Tues, Fri, Sat from 6-8 server with an optional 3rd hour on Fri and Sat. We are adding a 3rd team for BfA that will be focused for newer raiders or people looking to play in a laid back and casual atmosphere while still maintaining moderate progression. Our other 2 raid groups will be the same casual accomplished heroic focused set up we had for all of Legion.

We are currently looking for mostly ranged dps and healers with an offspec to balance out our raid roster. Other classes of course are welcome to apply!
We are in most need of:
Healers with Off Spec
Paly- Holy/Ret
Monk-Mistweaver
Shaman- Resto
Ranged Dps
Shaman- Ele
Priest-Shadow
Druid- Balance
Melee
Deathknight and Enh Shaman
Tank with Off Spec
Paladin and Warrior

We also offer an Open Raid (Mains/Alts/Members) that runs on Sunday’s from 5 pm pst to 7pm pst.

M+'s are run on a regular basis, with a group effort to get as many people a M+ as possible.

As a member of our guild, you gain the benefits of being a member of a multi-gaming guild that has been in existence for almost 18 years! Check us out at:

grievancegaming.org

Simply register, explore our site, and if you are ready, post an application on our Warcraft forums.

Other places to check out our community:

We also have a Horde guild on the Thrall server, if that's something you're looking for.

If you wish to contact me for more information, I can be reached through BNet Starlight200#1548, Discord Starley#6436, or do a /who Grievance in game and message any member to talk to an officer!
Always looking for more to join our community! If you are looking for your forever home, come check us out!

We've had tons of normal, heroic, and mythic dungeon groups going, people grouping up to complete world quests, doing some world pvp. Its been great seeing so many people in game and in Discord! We had our first guild pvp event for BfA last night, a war mode raid on the horde zones, it had a great turn out and we are looking forward to the next!
Still trying to find the right guild to call home? Come check Grievance out! We are always looking for new members to join our community!

Everyone's super excited for the raid to release on Sept 4. We have all been enjoying the new content, doing tons of guild runs to try and make sure we are raid ready. Love to have you join our fun! Even if you aren't wanting to raid, we still love having new people to run stuff with!

Come join us! We're a casual, adult guild that also happens to raid. If you enjoy a friendly, social atmosphere and are looking for your forever home, you should totally check us out!

We are actively recruiting, and no, you don't have to be a raider. And no, we don't require that you raid every night with us to be able to join raids. We understand that you have a real life too! All we ask is that you abide by our charter, be at least 18 and have fun! We have many members who enjoy mythic+ running or just hanging out in guild chat or Discord if raiding isn’t your thing!

For those of you who are looking to raid, we have 3 raid teams that raid Tues, Fri, Sat from 6-8 server with an optional 3rd hour on Fri and Sat. We are adding a 3rd team for BfA that will be focused for newer raiders or people looking to play in a laid back and casual atmosphere while still maintaining moderate progression. Our other 2 raid groups will be the same casual accomplished heroic focused set up we had for all of Legion.

We are currently looking for mostly ranged dps and healers with an offspec to balance out our raid roster. Other classes of course are welcome to apply!
We are in most need of:
Healers with Off Spec
Paly- Holy/Ret
Monk-Mistweaver
Shaman- Resto
Ranged Dps
Shaman- Ele
Priest-Shadow
Druid- Balance
Melee
Deathknight and Enh Shaman
Tank with Off Spec
Paladin and Warrior

We also offer an Open Raid (Mains/Alts/Members) that runs on Sunday’s from 5 pm pst to 7pm pst.

M+'s are run on a regular basis, with a group effort to get as many people a M+ as possible.

As a member of our guild, you gain the benefits of being a member of a multi-gaming guild that has been in existence for almost 18 years! Check us out at:

grievancegaming.org

Simply register, explore our site, and if you are ready, post an application on our Warcraft forums.

Other places to check out our community:

We also have a Horde guild on the Thrall server, if that's something you're looking for.

If you wish to contact me for more information, I can be reached through BNet Starlight200#1548, Discord Starley#6436, or do a /who Grievance in game and message any member to talk to an officer!
Hi do you have a horde chapter recruiting? :)
09/02/2018 10:56 PMPosted by Fizzlewidget
Hi do you have a horde chapter recruiting? :)

Hi Fizzle, our Horde guild is located on the Thrall server.