Can't get in

Technical Support
Prev 1 5 6 7 9 Next
update for anyone looking for confirmation or where to look for information.

Found affirmation on twitter and they are now linking to this page for updates. Or rather the page they link to is forwarding to the link below.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761008137

IDK why they just cant put a note under status instead of us having to look in multiple places to get an answer.

I found affirmation NOT on the warcraft twitter page but on the Blizzard Customer service twitter page. twitter? really? for customer service?

https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS
Bump, same issue. GG pre-order
Same crap, logged in and no characters...windows user as well. I wonder if we will get an ETA on this fix?
I was logged in and playing logged out and I can't get back in.
I CAN'T LOG IN 7 HOURS AGO, AND I STILL CAN'T LOG IN AFTER 7 HOURS OF SLEEPING. WOKE UP AND ONLY TO SEE THIER '' SORRY FOR THE ISSUE WHEN PURCHASING PRE-ORDER OF BFA'' AND ZERO ANNOUNCEMENT IN TWEETER ABOUT THE LOG IN ISSUE MAKES ME START TO THINK SHOULD I CONTINUE TO PAY FOR THESE MONEY COME FIRST BASTARD OR SHOULD I JUST UN-SUB.
same here wont show any characters when trying to log in to my server game crashes
Initial shows a Screen with all the realms showing as low or full but if I select one of my active realms it goes to the realm load screen mostly blank as in none of my characters show so of course can't enter to play. Yes on the PC let it sit on that screen for 5 min and no change...
can any one tell me whats going on now with wow can log in and when i do i have 0 toons cant find my server what is broken now
Greedy blizz broke da game on patch day! patch day! hey! patch day!
The nerds going insane because we can't play! cant play! hey! cant play!
Get more nom nom noms to stuff my fat face! fat face!! hey fat face!
Durr durr durr durr durr
not a mac
Yes. Same issue as everyone else. The reason I'm so mad is the lack of ETA on the fix. Open up and communicate Blizzard.
01/30/2018 02:19 PMPosted by Wargasum
logged out and now cant get back in....8(.

This is what is happening to me. I haven't purchased the expansion and I'm on a PC. Game crashed and now when I login I get a list of servers but none of them show me as having any characters on them. Selecting any server to log in to just gives me a black character selection screen.
I agree with Mople. I tried to log in this morning before leaving to work. It is nearly 8 hours later, and the same issue is occurring. I would like to know that they are working on it, with some sort of announcement. I think 8 hours is a perfectly reasonable time to have some sort of ETA on the issue.
AMD pc here guys and im stuck in trying to retrieveing realm list
Go to log in, and this happens. Sigh. Mac user here. Guess I will check back in a little while.
I'm not a mac user, but it goes to realm selection, I select and then just a black screen nothing no characters appear
Can't we go back to the old system of breaking the game the week an expac is released instead of months before? That way, at least we know what the cause is and can be prepared. There's no good reason this has to be happening now.

That goes double because, when there's no urgency, they should have tested whatever it is before rolling it out.
01/30/2018 12:47 PMPosted by Nutsnsticks
Happening to me and I'm a windows user.
Same here. I get a "Retrieving Realm List" Stays there for a bit, then brings up the realm list instead of taking me to my main realm (Thrall).

I then choose Thrall manually and I go in but I have no characters and I cannot make any.
Seems to be the same as everyone else. On a PC, and went to check out pre order, and now I am unable to log in even though I didn't do the pre order at this time.
01/30/2018 02:46 PMPosted by Zodibooty
01/30/2018 12:47 PMPosted by Nutsnsticks
Happening to me and I'm a windows user.
Same here. I get a "Retrieving Realm List" Stays there for a bit, then brings up the realm list instead of taking me to my main realm (Thrall).

I then choose Thrall manually and I go in but I have no characters and I cannot make any.

Same here .. Windows user won't pull up characters shows none on the Realms list. When i pick my main realm i just hangs and can't find anything.