Upright orcs?

General Discussion
Everyone's freaking out about the allied races but I haven't seen anything about the upright orcs that were supposed to come at the same time. Are they in there? I can't get on right now to see
Seriously who cares about the allied races. Give us upright orcs.
They are not live yet. At Blizzcon they specifically said it was coming in BFA.

But also, yes I checked, because I also want my Orc to stand up.
I'm going to be sad if we have to wait for the actual BfA drop for them. :C
awww :(
I kinda second that...
I really want this!
well if we use the armory as any guide then no they are not out yet
I like my hunched over murder machine though :(
01/30/2018 03:09 PMPosted by Sneakisneaki
I like my hunched over murder machine though :(
It's an option, not a change to all orcs
Straight-back orc option was said practically from its announcement that it would be in 8.0.
In 7 months
Looks like all the really good Chiropractors have offices in Zandalar.

(Edit: Yep I stole that from that Dark Legacy comic "Is Zandalari Chiropractic medicine the new big thing?" on the newspaper xD love it)
01/30/2018 02:38 PMPosted by Taerron
At Blizzcon they specifically said it was coming in BFA.

They said the same of the Allied Races, but hey, people is playing with them right now.
Yes Blizz. Give us upright Orcs sooner rather than later. We have been waiting so long...
I would pre-order now if upright orcs were added now.
Seriously, I couldn't care less about the new races. But an upright orc is worth every penny!
are we gonna have to make a new orc for it to be upright or is it gonna be like a barbershop option?
You guys know they exist and are already playable on the alpha right? Like I was playing my upright orc warrior yesterday
04/14/2018 02:08 PMPosted by Cudlybear
You guys know they exist and are already playable on the alpha right? Like I was playing my upright orc warrior yesterday

we're talking live though, not alpha or beta.