Arms Warrior 6/11N LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
I've been wanting to get into raiding recently so I have been trying to up my ilvl as quickly as possible since I started playing again. I am on Proudmoore and only have 927 ilvl right now, but I will grow quickly with the amount of free time I have. I'm free to raid at most times of the week except Wednesday, and will give it my all. I hope to get AotC before BFA releases, and I want to find the right group of people to do it with.
Hello there, my name is Nightemarewl and i do see you say you're not available for Wedsnesdays, but if there's any changes to that then i'd like to offer you an invite to a trial with us if these other times match up! Our Alliance guild <Duality> is recruiting dps positions for Antorus. We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that is progressing in heroic and have hopes to getting into mythic once we reach enough people!

*Our current progression*

- 9/9 Normal/Heroic ToS
- 11/11 Normal AtBT
- 9/11 Heroic AtBT

*Our raid times*

- Tuesday Optional Alt/Main run. 11pm EST - Until we clear it.
- Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST.

*Looting system* : RC loot council.

*Server* : Whisperwind - Alliance heavy sever.

*Voice Chat* : Team Speak 3

*What we're looking for*
Being on time and prepared for raids. Which Includes :
- Enchanted -
- Gem slots filled -
- Food -
- Flasks -
- Potions -

*Recruiting Classes*
- WW Monk -
- DPS Druids -
- Rogues -
- Hunters -
- DPS Shamans -
- DPS Warrior -
- Mages -
Spec not excluded to exceptional players.

We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you're interested we could always use more people that'd like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here : tag - Vercross#1411
9/11 H - Semi-hardcore/Casual guild

Sat/Sun Morning Raids
10 am - 1 pm EST

Great Attendance is wanted, but not mandatory. We're a pretty laid back bunch just let us know beforehand.

Tanks - 1
Need 1 Solid tank with great attendance (one position that kinda demands good attendance)

Healers - 1
Exceptional Applicants always considered

DPS - 2 - 3
Rogue (prefer)
Any exceptional Melee DPS really

Willing to take any exceptional healers or dps at ANY time that wish to join. We have just recently started raiding and progressing and have grown by leaps and strides.

Applicants can apply to btag: Nyderrasethi#1927, Ghost#112677 or BellesBtag#1676
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/11M Antorus.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ

Animosity is a new guild forming a raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions.

Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the site, and if you have any questions feel free to add us. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We have core spots open.
Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 11/11H in Antorus.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you're looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they're raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you're looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.
Hey Goldenbone,
ChiChi #1875 Here! We here at <Presidential Status> would love for you to come check us out. We are a totally chill weekend raiding guild just looking for more people to have fun with. We Raid and Mythic+ in current content. We are currently 10/11N for Throne. Starting Herioc's soon. We love teaching and don't care about levels, we will get you to where you should be. If the help is needed of course.

Voice Chat: Discord-

Raid Times: Saturday 7:30PM <Central> Sunday or Monday 7:30 <Central>
Personal Loot System!!

Thank you for considering us :) Hope to speak to you soon!