961 2/11M Fury Warrior LF Hardcore Mythic

Guild Recruitment
Hello,
I am looking for a hardcore guild (atleast 5-7/11M) for mythic progression. I am currently 961/968 (because of convergence) 2/11M clear. I try so succeed at competing with top fury warriors and will always bring top dps to the group. It can be on either horde(orc) or alliance any server. Best times are 6-11pm EST any day of the week. I fully understand how every boss works on mythic and my best gear for each fight. I am currently top dps in my guild on mostly every fight.
Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/senjin/fregorik
armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/senjin/fregorik
raider.io: https://raider.io/characters/us/senjin/Fregorik
you can reach me at Fugee#1450 i might not be able to see posts on here
Hey there's Fregorik! It's a bit of a stretch but if you happen to be able to push those times an hour and a half.. we'd love to talk with you. Tactics is a 4/11M guild seeking out a full time warrior to add to our team and with your logs you'd make a great addition to our team. I'll drop our spam below for you.

Tactics - Shadowsong (4/11 M) has openings on its Mythic Raid Team! We are actively seeking motivated and experienced players that are looking to progress on a nine hour per week schedule. Our guild also maintains the top Mythic+ team on our connected realm.

We raid on Tuesday through Thursday: 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM Pacific Standard Time

An ideal applicant should be:

-Knowledgeable of all aspects of the specialization with which they are applying.
-Willing to change specialization should the need arise, on a case-by-case basis.
-Prepared for encounters; both via knowledge of the encounter and the necessary consumables to complete each raid night.
-Active outside of raid nights, such as through farming Mythic+ dungeons.

We look forward to speaking to you about membership. Contact may be made through any of the Battle Tags below.

Blood: Dzt#11245
Impureheals: Impure#1957
Edge of Aggression (Uldaman/Ravencrest) - ALLIANCE - is seeking additional core raiders to fill out remaining slots in our Mythic raid team.
Current raid times are: Tuesday Wednesday Sunday 9-12 EST
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/uldaman/Edge+of+Aggression
We are currently looking for:
DPS: DK / Warrior / Hunter
OR any exceptional players
We are looking for raiders who take the initiative to research fights and mechanics as well as having a thorough understanding of their class. They aim to play consistently well and are able to learn from mistakes or constructive criticism. Edge of Aggression has a lengthy history of members helping others out to maximize our raiding capability. Additionally, we look for a positive attitude towards one another, after all we are all on the same team. Negative comments on a regular basis will not be tolerated.
Finally we ask for you to have a working voice communications. We currently use Discord.
If interested, contact Granson#1178
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/11M Antorus.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
<Seraphim> 6/11M Is currently a Top 200 US Guild residing on Skullcrusher looking for Solid DPS to Strengthen our core team, Raid times are Wednesday/Thursday 7-10 EST, add zach#1269 if you have any further questions
Color Blind (4/11M), Raid Team 1 of guild <Seraph> (Horde-Mal'ganis) is recruiting quality DPS for Mythic ABT Progression.

Our raid times: 8:30pm CST to 12 Midnight CST
2 Day Raid Week - Every Friday and Saturday night, with an optional Thursday run at 10pm CST for some additional Heroic ABT bosses.

Led by a group of ex-hardcore Mythic Prog. Raiders, we've diverged a bit from that raid life and have slowed the pace a bit -- We kill boss at a reasonable pace and we have fun doing it.

Visit Seraphguild.com to apply.
Lorque#1394
Hello,

We are horde guild on Zul'jin and are looking for one DPS for our core mythic group. If you are interested, our full information is below:

Progression
8/11M Antorus
9/9M Tomb
10/10M Nighthold
7/7M Emerald Nightmare
3/3M Trial of Valor
Lead by US85 players

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8:00 PM to 12:00 PM EST

About Us
Default UI is a laid back progression focus guild. We like to have a good time during raid while not sacrificing fun. We don't make raiding feel like a job. We strive to make it as fun as possible while taking every encounter seriously and learning from our mistakes. Our core group of officers have over 10 years of raiding experience, some of which raiding with top 10 US guilds. If you are looking for a change of pace in raiding and want to join please talk to one of our officers linked below. http://bestguildna.me

Contact Info:
cabose#1677
Sewpra#1780