959eq 2/11M exp Fury dps LF raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Looking for a guild that raids somewhere within the following time slots with open positions in their core for a fury/arms OS dps. Willing to transfer, not willing to faction change. Strong/consistent raider in prior xpacs. Hoping to find a guild with minimal attendance issues. Logs are linked below.

Monday - Friday (available evenings)
Saturday (not available)
Sunday (available evenings)

Hey there topper! Our guild is 4/11M and actively seeking a warrior for our team. I went through your logs and feel you'd make an excellent addition to our team. I'll drop our spam down below and if the times work for you let's get in touch.

Tactics - Shadowsong (4/11 M) has openings on its Mythic Raid Team! We are actively seeking motivated and experienced players that are looking to progress on a nine hour per week schedule. Our guild also maintains the top Mythic+ team on our connected realm.

We raid on Tuesday through Thursday: 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM Pacific Standard Time

An ideal applicant should be:

-Knowledgeable of all aspects of the specialization with which they are applying.
-Willing to change specialization should the need arise, on a case-by-case basis.
-Prepared for encounters; both via knowledge of the encounter and the necessary consumables to complete each raid night.
-Active outside of raid nights, such as through farming Mythic+ dungeons.

We look forward to speaking to you about membership. Contact may be made through any of the Battle Tags below.

Blood: Dzt#11245
Impureheals: Impure#1957
Hi ,

We are looking for a strong warr dpsto help round out our mythic roster, please feel free to reach out to me if your still searching. Below is some guild info.

Btag: yarre#11910

<Infallible> is recruiting to strengthen our roster for Mythic Antorus. We've been around since early Vanilla raiding off and on throughout WoW's history. The core of our guild has been together through multiple expansions and, as such, have a friendly and laid back atmosphere while maintaining a competitive raid environment.

Current progression:
2/11 M Antorus

Raid Times:
Tuesday 6:30 - 9:30PM CST
Thursday 6:30 - 9:30PM CST

An ideal candidate for us is someone who is passionate about their class and willing to dedicate themselves to clearing content at the highest level. Preparation and attendance is key and will be paramount to your and our success transitioning into the this and next tier of content.
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the site, and if you have any questions feel free to add us. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We have core spots open.
Hi there, my guild is 2/11M as well, would love to get in touch. Add me on bnet at wafflekitten#1327 if you'd like to talk.
Still looking
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/11M Antorus.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ

[teamLUST], Mal'ganis Horde- is a 3 day a week raiding guild.
Our times:
Tuesday/Thursday/Monday: 7:30PM - 11:30PM CST
Optional Wednesday Raid: Starting 8:30PM CST Heroic Farm/Alt Raid.
Optional Friday Raid: Starting 8:30PM CST Alt Raid.

Current Progress: 6/11M, 8/9M, 10/10M, 2/3M, 7/7M

Here's our recruitment post:

Here's our guild site:

You can get in touch with us:
Bnet- Valythe#1677, Discord- Valythe#9674
Bnet- Druiman#1421, Discord- Druiman#9501
Bnet- Muse#1836, Discord- Muse#3986
<Seraphim> 6/11M Is currently a Top 200 US Guild residing on Skullcrusher looking for Solid DPS to Strengthen our core team, Raid times are Wednesday/Thursday 7-10 EST, add zach#1269 if you have any further questions

[Horde] US-Zul'Jin

Current Progress:
5/11 Mythic Antorus | 8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras | 9/10 Mythic Nighthold | 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor - Cutting Edge | 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare - Cutting Edge

Raid Times:
Tuesday, Thursday 8:00 - 11:00pm EST

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild with a core comprised of raiders with past top US experience. We expect high performance, but are a relaxed, friendly, and a drama-free environment.

What we are looking for:
We are seeking exceptional DPS. It is a huge bonus if you have past top 100 US experience and if you can play your off specs to a high level. The high priority listing for recruitment is below.

We are striving to improve every tier. The current schedule means we have to communicate and address problems quickly for a clean and fast, efficient progression. We are not interested in meter padding or loot goblins. We need competent players who pay attention to mechanics.

Please be advised that all exceptional applications of any class/role/spec will be reviewed and assessed in the normal way even if the recruitment need is not high. Any exceptional DPS, tank, or healer applications will always be considered.

Priest (Shadow)
Druid (Balance)

Shaman (Enh.)
Warrior (Fury)
Rogue (Sub./Sin.)
Monk (WW.)

All guild and app. information can be found at https://volitionzj.enjin.com/

For any further questions regarding recruitment feel free to contact myself Ryles#1518 // Carlynn#1201 // Ljmadness#1790
Color Blind (4/11M), Raid Team 1 of guild <Seraph> (Horde-Mal'ganis) is recruiting quality DPS for Mythic ABT Progression.

Our raid times: 8:30pm CST to 12 Midnight CST
2 Day Raid Week - Every Friday and Saturday night, with an optional Thursday run at 10pm CST for some additional Heroic ABT bosses.

Led by a group of ex-hardcore Mythic Prog. Raiders, we've diverged a bit from that raid life and have slowed the pace a bit -- We kill boss at a reasonable pace and we have fun doing it.

Visit Seraphguild.com to apply.