956 Feral LF Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
I am currently 1/11 Mythic as I had to take time away due to injury and came back benched. I am looking for a Mythic raiding guild that I can grow with into future expansions and that is active outside of raiding as well. I tend to have to pug weekly 15's and just want a constant guild group and to also push higher keys.

Best way to contact me is through BTag: Lucky#14792

Will server transfer and maybe faction but prefer horde.
Hey there Skittllz! Our guild is 4/11M and we're actively looking to add a kitty to our team. You didn't list anything for availability but if the times work I liked what I saw when I checked your logs and we should definitely get in touch! I'll drop our spam down below for you.

Tactics - Shadowsong (4/11 M) has openings on its Mythic Raid Team! We are actively seeking motivated and experienced players that are looking to progress on a nine hour per week schedule. Our guild also maintains the top Mythic+ team on our connected realm.

We raid on Tuesday through Thursday: 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM Pacific Standard Time

An ideal applicant should be:

-Knowledgeable of all aspects of the specialization with which they are applying.
-Willing to change specialization should the need arise, on a case-by-case basis.
-Prepared for encounters; both via knowledge of the encounter and the necessary consumables to complete each raid night.
-Active outside of raid nights, such as through farming Mythic+ dungeons.

We look forward to speaking to you about membership. Contact may be made through any of the Battle Tags below.

Blood: Dzt#11245
Impureheals: Impure#1957
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the site, and if you have any questions feel free to add us. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We have core spots open.
Hey my guild is 11/11 H 1/11M and we’ve been looking for Druid dps for ages. If you’re interested we’re located on Tichondrius and raid from 8:30-11:30 PST Tuesdays and Thursdays. My btag is goldenbear#1538-add me if you’d like to talk!
Drakondia (Hyjal) is looking for reliable and dedicated players who are interested in pushing Antorus for core positions. We offer a laid back 18+ atmosphere that pushes for progression.

Currently 3/11 M Throne. Made 7/9 M in ToS before Throne's launch.

Raid Times:
Tue/Wed/Thurs - 7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST)

Recruitment needs:
Non-Ret Melee

If your interested in joining or would like to set up a time to talk, please contact one of the following officers below.

Averínn - Averinn#11429 (GM)
Jenkemjunkey - jenkemjunkee#1880 (Officer)
Hey Skittllz, would love to chat with you and see if we'd be a good for each other. Our guild plans on being around forever (until WoW dies) so we'd love to have someone like you to grow with us!

<Nerv> (3/11M) on Alliance-Stormrage is looking for strong DPS to join our team. We raid Wed, Thurs, Mon 9:30PM - 11:30PM EST. You can find more info on our website: http://nervguild.com

If you're interested and would like to learn more, feel free to add me on BNet (yinyangren#1713) or Discord (Ren#1639).

Animosity is a new guild forming a raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. You wont regret it.

Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/11M Antorus.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ

<Seraphim> 6/11M Is currently a Top 200 US Guild residing on Skullcrusher looking for Solid DPS to Strengthen our core team, Raid times are Wednesday/Thursday 7-10 EST, add zach#1269 if you have any further questions
Hey there

We are 6/11M guild. We raid Tues, Thurs, Sun 9:30pm - 12:30am (est). If you are still looking for a guild and are interested in joining us please contact me via discord.

@ Shizz#9104
or feel free to contact us via our website
@ OLMGaming.com

Best of luck,
Color Blind (4/11M), Raid Team 1 of guild <Seraph> (Horde-Mal'ganis) is recruiting quality DPS for Mythic ABT Progression.

Our raid times: 8:30pm CST to 12 Midnight CST
2 Day Raid Week - Every Friday and Saturday night, with an optional Thursday run at 10pm CST for some additional Heroic ABT bosses.

Led by a group of ex-hardcore Mythic Prog. Raiders, we've diverged a bit from that raid life and have slowed the pace a bit -- We kill boss at a reasonable pace and we have fun doing it.

Visit Seraphguild.com to apply.
<Symbiosis> is an alliance guild on Sen'jin/Quel'dorei focused on semi-hardcore raiding and progressing through Mythic raid content. We are very laid back outside of progression raiding and have a very active group of players at all times of day for mythic+ dungeons and other activities.
Our current Antorus progression is 1/11M.
Our loot is managed via RCLootcouncil. We use Discord for communication.

Our raid nights/times are as follows:
Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST

Currently looking for: dps and a healer for the main roster
Feel free to contact me for more information: Cyndreya#1336
Hello there Skittllz! [H] <Adversaries> on Zul'jin US is looking to boost our ranks for Mythic progression in Antorus. We are currently 11/11H 1/11M and searching for DPS to join our mythic team! A Feral druid such as yourself would be a great member to have join our community and raid team! We raid Friday/Saturday 9pm-12am EST.

We would love to chat with you; Get a hold of me on Battletag @Mamabear#11714!

<Hollow Crown> on Sargeras (Alliance) 5/1M on a 2 night a week schedule is recruiting . We maintain a competitive atmosphere on a casual schedule. We recruit not only quality raiders but quality people so we have a positive atmosphere and have fun together. We regularly do M+ and have some people who enjoy pushing high keys. We also have a optional heroic carry run for gold for everyone!

We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30-12:30 CST

We maintain a friendly environment and like to do stuff outside of raid together.

If you are interested feel free to contact us in game. Cinnebuns#1943 or Richard#11728

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScvuSaDU-PO8iU1TnF4dnA7_wQcon2ROWT_iamWlKbwscK54Q/viewform If you would like to apply
Hey there! We're <Aether> 11/11H and 2/11M in Antorus currently.

We raid Tues/Thurs nights from 8-10:30pm EST and typically run keys after raids or throughout the week.

If you have any questions or want more info I'll post a link to our recruitment post and my battle tag, have a good day!

btag: Bell#12716