947 Fury Warrior. LFG

Guild Recruitment

Quick learner. I like it simple. Looking for raid group in the PM until 12AM (WI). YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!
Hello if you guys are willing to go Alliance <PogChamp xD> is a new Mythic guild forming. It's a bunch of long-term Cutting edge group of friends that want to make a 2 day a week guild and still clear stuff without raiding so many hours. We used to run the guild <Mediocre at Best> a top 200 US guild so this isn't new to us. If you guys are interested add me at Zivantha#1607. We raid Tues/Thurs 7-10 PST (You're welcome to trial cross-sever of course) We cleared 11/11N and 7/11H first week as well. Willing to gear returning players like ourselves.
Hello there Kojniam, my name is Nightemarewl and if you'd be up to faction transfers then we believe our Alliance guild <Duality> can be the right fit for you! We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that is progressing in heroic and are looking to get into mythic soon!

*Our current progression*

- 9/9 Normal/Heroic ToS
- 11/11 Normal AtBT
- 9/11 Heroic AtBT

*Our raid times*

- Tuesday Optional Alt/Main Normal run. 11pm EST - Until we clear it.
- Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST.

*Looting system* : RC loot council.

*Server* : Whisperwind - Alliance heavy sever.

*Voice Chat* : Team Speak 3

*What we're looking for*
Being on time and prepared for raids. Which Includes :
- Enchanted -
- Gem slots filled -
- Food -
- Flasks -
- Potions -

*Recruiting Classes*
- WW Monk -
- DPS Druids -
- Rogues -
- Hunters -
- DPS Shamans -
- DPS Warrior -
- Mages -
Spec not excluded to exceptional players.

We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you're interested we could always use more people that'd like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle.net tag - Vercross#1411
https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 check out the US Recruitment discord.

Don't forget discord is searchable! Make better use of it by searching your class or spec or times and days you are after. = )

Animosity is a new guild forming a raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. You wont regret it.

Hey want to keep it short and sweet for ya <final boss> Lf DPS raiders currently 11/11 heroic. we are in illidan and raid tues/weds 830 server to 1130 if you are still looking or interested we would love to trial you add me on btag: thetruthbty#1250
Sick Society is lf 3 DPS. We raid tues/wed/thurs8pm-11pm est and our current progression is 11/11H. We will be transitioning into mythic asap. Fun and friendly group. Add my btag if you are interested and want to know more. Trekkie#11437
We are looking to fill the last few spots for Mythic raiding.

In addition to Mythic raiding we also run a large number of Mythic+ 15 and higher throughout the week, and setting the top mark for this on our server is one of our goals in 7.3.5. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

<Spiritus Mundi>
Server - Kilrogg \ Winterhoof - Horde
Raid Times - Friday/Saturday 10 PM EST to 2 AM EST
Progression - 5/11 Mythic Antorus
Contact Information: Rav#11203 (Raid Leader/GM) Reneda#1787 (Recruitment Officer)
Discord Contact: Istria #1415 (Recruitment Officer) - Jellopy

Logs & Websites
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/11M Antorus.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ