War Machine Talent Bugged?

Warrior
So I've been noticing all night in Antorus that even if I'm getting killing blows or I've dealt damage before a mob dies, the talent is not proccing what-so-ever. Anyone else getting this issue?
also not getting procs, warrior discord talking about it also
Just came here to see if i was crazy, happening to me too.
Glad i did the ST stuff tonight then, I didn't spec it so far. Many bugs so far with this patch, they pushed some hotfix/new data already, so it seems they are doing clean up.
Still broken in Antorus, at least on mythic. Not sure about other raids. Still procs in dungeons and world.
I've heard some people saying that it's just bugged in Antorus, but works in open world as it did pre-patch, but I was out questing with someone and I found that in open world I only got the war machine buff, if I landed the killing blow on targets.

The talent reads as though you need the killing blow, but in previous patches you haven't needed it. I hope it isn't working as intended right now because it's a major nerf done in a very sneaky way.

Hopefully just a bug.
01/17/2018 08:55 AMPosted by Shujin
I've heard some people saying that it's just bugged in Antorus, but works in open world as it did pre-patch, but I was out questing with someone and I found that in open world I only got the war machine buff, if I landed the killing blow on targets.

The talent reads as though you need the killing blow, but in previous patches you haven't needed it. I hope it isn't working as intended right now because it's a major nerf done in a very sneaky way.

Hopefully just a bug.

Would be a useless talent if that is the case.
Antorus bug for sure. Not sure if they fixed it today. Not to mention the stupid amount of lag during every single encounter. Every time there is an encounter AOE (like vari having the fire/frost circle, puddles etc) and during lust, MASSIVE lag spikes... They did do a quick hotfix but honestly didn't help that much. Oh and one the best things to happen was the safe zones NOT appearing during storm last night on 2 different pull in a row (yeah, we wiped on coven twice because no freaking safe zones lol).
01/17/2018 11:53 AMPosted by Itachie
01/17/2018 08:55 AMPosted by Shujin

Hopefully just a bug.

Would be a useless talent if that is the case.

Yeah I agree, it would never be reliable unless you were solo. It would require us to compete against other DPS to ensure we get killing blows to increase our damage on bosses after add waves. Really dumb idea if this talent is "working as intended" by requiring a killing blow.

If that is the case and they want to nerf it, they should simply reduce the haste/movement speed we get from it, if anything.

Or rework the talent entirely because requiring KBs is just stupid.
Can we get a blue post on this?????
Please post your issues in this thread, help get it some attention:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760916628
Extended maintenance was announced for tomorrow for a patch that's gonna fix tons of !@#$, hopefully WM is amongst one of those fixes.

Edit: https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/status/954131421102194688
I heard VR procs were resolved, did War Machine go back to normal? I miss it greatly in M+ and on adds in ABT. =(
01/19/2018 03:11 PMPosted by Hrothknut
I heard VR procs were resolved, did War Machine go back to normal? I miss it greatly in M+ and on adds in ABT. =(
It was fixed.
01/19/2018 07:50 PMPosted by Seramore
01/19/2018 03:11 PMPosted by Hrothknut
It was fixed.

Happy days and jubilation. Thanks for the confirmation.