Mobile/Web Auction House Disabled in 7.3.5

General Discussion
1 2 3 45 Next
With the release of Patch 7.3.5, we’ve had to disable the web and mobile versions of the Auction House, including the Auction House API used by certain third-party sites and addons.

We’re working to re-enable it as quickly as possible.

~~2/13/2018 Update~~
Just letting you all know that we are working on a hotfix at the moment to re-enable the Web and Mobile AH.

Due to changes made in 7.3.5, players will be need to have logged in to the game since the patch launch in order to be able to access the Mobile AH once this hotfix is live. Just for some additional clarity, these database changes were why we disabled the tools on the launch of 7.3.5 and why it took us a little bit to update them.

Soon as I'm aware that this is live I'll update the thread.
Thanks for letting us know they're working on it!

This patch messed up a lot of things lol :)
Thanks for the communication!
What'd you break now? ><
01/17/2018 11:21 AMPosted by Ythisens
With the release of Patch 7.3.5, we’ve had to disable the web and mobile versions of the Auction House, including the Auction House API used by certain third-party sites and addons.

Thank you for your response to the issue.

Where can we look for updates, or information on this as analysis and repair is in progress?

I realize there are many issues and the highest priority is making the game functional and playable for the entire player base, and the mobile auction house is a secondary priority for your developers to resolve... but the mobile auction house is how I interact with the game 75% of the time, and issues in the past have been known to cause unavailability up to weeks at a time, and I do not plan to resub while this tool is unavailable.
Thanks! I missed this somehow. Are we talking days, or hours here?
01/17/2018 12:44 PMPosted by Reekohdj
Thanks! I missed this somehow. Are we talking days, or hours here?

as long as the standard they use isn't the same as the standard they use for fixing the Post History...

Thanks for the communication, it goes a long way. But a little anticipation of a problem that has happened every major patch during Legion would have saved you some Ox miles.
01/17/2018 12:32 PMPosted by Joeler

Thank you for your response to the issue.

Where can we look for updates, or information on this as analysis and repair is in progress?

I realize there are many issues and the highest priority is making the game functional and playable for the entire player base, and the mobile auction house is a secondary priority for your developers to resolve... but the mobile auction house is how I interact with the game 75% of the time, and issues in the past have been known to cause unavailability up to weeks at a time, and I do not plan to resub while this tool is unavailable.

Wow big loss if they lose you..
That's funny because it's been acting like it's disabled for months if ya catch my drift.

If it's any consolation even the in-game auction house is barely working.

Sometimes it takes up to 20 seconds between clicking on auctioneer and window opening.

So scans are equally fun!
Oh, so you guys ARE working today?
What is not working with it? Or more specifically: what went wrong that it needed to just be shut down?
01/17/2018 02:30 PMPosted by Yonbi

If it's any consolation even the in-game auction house is barely working.

Sometimes it takes up to 20 seconds between clicking on auctioneer and window opening.

So scans are equally fun!

My favorite part is when I have to open and close the app 5 times because the first 4 times it doesn't load any of my characters.

Thanks
Could you add a 7 day auction option?
Those who dont like it dont have to use it, but those of us who want it will.
Thanks. Started wondering if I should reinstall the app until I saw this.
Can you please provide some more details on expected timeline? Is it hours or days ?

Like others on this thread, recently pretty much 90% of my wow time is on the remote auction house, and I too would rather not resub if this will take days.
For many of us the Remote Auction House hasn't worked for years without Blizzard acknowledging the bugs. Hope whatever is being fixed now will help with that.