Does anyone else...

General Discussion
...use their Dalaran hearthstone from the Vindicar because you're too lazy to walk to the portal?

I never use the stairs either.
lol

*raises hand

Guilty

I jump off the balcony all the time
That place has such an inefficient design, I never remember that it has a portal to Dalaran.
literally every time.

i also glide down instead of using the stairs to get to the crucible/vendor.
Not really other than hearth back to Dalaran from Argus to go to the Vindicaar since I'm lazy to go all the way to the navigation console
As a DK, I use my death gate to get to my class hall, to click portal, to get close to the port to argus, because I'm too lazy to walk from the AH.
everyday.
01/24/2018 09:17 AMPosted by Axebreaker
As a DK, I use my death gate to get to my class hall, to click portal, to get close to the port to argus, because I'm too lazy to walk from the AH.

My main a monk and I've done the same exact thing
Either Dalaran hearth or regular hearth. They both go to the same place anyways.
01/24/2018 09:11 AMPosted by Erzbet
...use their Dalaran hearthstone from the Vindicar because you're too lazy to walk to the portal?

Nah. I'm not that bad.
I have a weird thing with my Dalaran Hearthstone where I don't use it because I don't want it to be on cooldown.

So if there is a portal, I'll use that instead.
It's just faster. Of course I do.
guilty as well lol....I use the hearthstone even with the portal being a yard away
Yes. Only if I dont plan to use it again within its 20m cd.
01/24/2018 09:25 AMPosted by Jandrix
Either Dalaran hearth or regular hearth. They both go to the same place anyways.

Noob. Regular hearthstone should be set to Pandaland.
If they ever implemented an injury mechanic to falling (like sprained ankles etc), my chars would all be in wheelchairs.
If I'm upstairs, or in the field, absolutely.

Now, If I've been using the mission table or the gear vendor, then I'll just ghost wolf around the outside ring to the portal though.
01/24/2018 09:33 AMPosted by Axebreaker
01/24/2018 09:25 AMPosted by Jandrix

Noob. Regular hearthstone should be set to Pandaland.

You gotta love it when people who don't know, offer advice.
Oh yeah I do it all the time. Who the hell designed that thing? It wouldn't be bad if you could mount.

Put the portal in the most inaccessible and out of the way portion of the ship.
01/24/2018 09:11 AMPosted by Erzbet

This is where I appreciate Warrior's Heroic Leap and Monk's Chi Torpedo the most.