30 day Sub, is not a 30 day Sub

General Discussion
I need a REFUND of my entire month of gametime for my active sub or credit for 5 days gametime for the loss i've had to endure this month

Don't care which one I get, take a pick but I will not be re-subbing until I recieve a full refund of my game time for the month of January-February or get a 5 day game time credit.

I don't have time to farm gold for tokens, I have a time consuming job and other obligations that keep me very active. When i have free time, WoW is my hobby. Has been since it launched. Because I don't have endless time to dedicate to selling mythic AOTC or farming, I have to pay for my sub. I pay 14.99 a month diligently.

My subscription is supposed to be for 1 month, thats 30 days. This month alone i'm lucky if I get 24 days. 6 days are being robbed from me between all the maint, extended maint, and now the issues you are having. I am not satisfied and I feel as a TRUE paying customer that I'm not getting what I paid for.

I would like a refund of the entire month's subscription fees, or credit for 5 days gametime. I have calculated all the downtime that has been there this month and its usually an average of about 2 days with all the maint for the month. This month its going to be somewhere around 7 days. I'm not asking for 7 days time. I think 5 day gametime credit is fair. I want either one of the two....not asking for both but asking for some loyalty to be shown to a paying customer who feels they are not receiving the adequate service, that I adequately pay for.

I'm a loyal customer, I've been with Blizzard since Warcraft: Orcs and Humans on CD-ROM. That means i've been giving you my business for over 20 years Blizzard, do you value your customers still or are you just going to let customer loyalty and true customer service go to the wayside.

I guess is I don't get credit or refund or some type of response within 72 hours, I'll just take that as Blizzard doesn't care and I'll be hitting that UNSUBSCRIBE button.
read the TOS. Maintenance is part of the subscription.
read the TOS. maintenance and extended maintenance are part of the 15 a month. Literally 50 cents a day
Good luck getting anywhere eith a GD temper tantrum.
I take it you don't sleep at night either OP, since you're sacrificing your precious game time for something as mundane as sleep.

If you're not satisfied, unsub. It really is as easy as that. You've been playing for all these years yet can't accept an hour or 2 of them applying hot fixes and/or patches for the bugs that can, do, AND WILL happen. Get over yourself. Unsub if you're not happy.
01/30/2018 04:11 PMPosted by Palm
Literally 50 cents a day

This has happened enough over the years to add up quite a bit. Times that by the millions of people who have active subs and it isn't chump change.
what exactly do you expect the community to do for you? why are you telling us you want a refund and not customer service?
A 6 inch sub is not a 6 inch sub at Subway either. Usually about 5 1/2 inches. I demand a refund Subway!
TC is an SJW anarchist confirmed
lol bye
Where should I deposit your $0.08?
50 cents a day, down for a couple hours, did you want a check or paypal for the 4 cents?
01/30/2018 04:24 PMPosted by Greenegg
what exactly do you expect the community to do for you? why are you telling us you want a refund and not customer service?

My guess is that OP's trying to pass out pitchforks, not realizing how foolish and stupid his thread is. It's a simple solution OP, and it's between you, your money, and that 'unsubscribe' button. You know it's there, so stop your whining here.
If you have a time-consuming job and many other obligations that keep you super busy, how in hell were you available to experience 135 hours of disrupted service?
kek
Your job can't be that busy if you are trying to play during downtime (time most people are at school or work). It probably took more time to type our this wall of text than it was worth. But please let us know if you get your 2.50 back.
I'm afraid your demand has a... fatal flaw.
Almost 3 Weeks now. No App.
A portion of my playing is Via WoW Armory.

Now I cant even log into the game and actually play.

I have been playing WoW for 11 years now. I have never EVER experienced anything like this before. This is just unacceptable.

What other service do you pay for that you cannot access fully for 3 weeks?
None.

I would like to be reimbursed as well.