954 Eq Feral Druid LF Mythic Raid Team

Guild Recruitment
Hello, and thank you for taking the time out of your day to read what I have to say. I will do my best to make this as organized as I can so it saves us both time. I want to start off by saying I am looking for a guild that is well put together and has a strong enjoyable community. I love to raid competitively however I also enjoy to have fun and laugh with people which is part of the reason I love WoW. Please note that I am currently 0/11M because I have not been apart of a raiding team sense "Nighthold" in which case I am fine with sitting on progression for "ABT" if you group is already doing fine for you (Why fix what's not broken.) On top of that while I would enjoy to raid in this tier I'm mainly looking for a guild that plans to be around until the next expansion.

Who am I? - My name is Pierson and I am 20 years old and love to kick !@# in some video games while sharing that enjoyment with other people. Aside from gaming I have a few different hobbies including chemistry, cooking, 3d-modeling, and making music. Currently I am unemployed and have found myself with more time on my hands then I should (At the moment I am fine financially so don't worry) As much as I would like to say I'm a quiet individual if you spark my interests and or get to know me you'll find that I'm fairly talkative. I love to inspire and help others so if you get to know me and are feeling down don't hesitate to be open about yourself.

How do I preform/What am I comfortable with in a raiding scene - While I've been playing WoW on and off for the past 5 years I've only gotten into competitive raiding during Legion most notable being "Nighthold" which our guild managed to get 98th spot and am 10/10M "CE." I'm not only comfortable but hope for constructive criticism to be apart of the guild during progression (In my opinion being open to hear about your mistakes is not only good for WoW but an important piece in life). Feels funny I mention it because I feel it should be engrained into every mythic raider ... but i'm not afraid of losing the parse to focus on mechanics. I'm used to only having one or two raid leads talking during raiding unless raiders are calling out specific dispels. I'm comfortable with being sat if I'm not preforming well enough or if my class is simply not viable for a specific fight.

What server/faction am I on? - As of 1/11/2018 I am apart of the Horde and am apart of Zul'jin. In the case that I feel like the guild will be a fit for me I'm comfortable transferring my main and a couple of alts to either server and or faction swap.

How many days would I like to raid - I am not looking for a guild that raids less then 9 hours a week. My preferred amount of hours/days would be around 16 hours a week over 4 to 5 days. Like I said I have a lot of time on my hands so if you raid more than my preferred amount feel free to still let me know. My timezone is EST and prefer raiding late nights.

What do I want in a guild (No guild is going to perfect) - I've been gaming online for a little over 12 years and one thing I've found to make games so much sweeter is a kick $%^ community. While I prefer to keep most guilds open minded I'm not looking for a guild that has obvious raid leading issues and causing players to leave, if you can not keep your raiders excited and entertained and feel like throwing more people into the guild to try in balance things out you are in my opinion doing things wrong and should not be a raid lead. (Don't board people on to a sinking ship because the captain tells you it's fine in the end both of you will sink.) A good organized raiding scene is very nice to see as well. Interactions between you and your guild members, all of us have seen players that just leave unexpected while it might not be the guilds fault I feel it is important to talk to you players to see if they have an simple issues that could be resolved. (Sometimes its just a misconception)

Current legendaries/Tier - At the moment I have 4 more legendaries left to obtain on my feral druid one being my 2nd BiS. I also have 2 set from normal ABT.

How do I stay up to date with my class? - I'm constantly simulating my gear specs to see how certain builds may be better and or worse for certain fights. I use the druid discord, and most of all I review top tier logs and see if how much of the parse was luck and or if it's a build that I did not see before. (WoW is not hard it is all a matter of how much time you wish to spend researching fights)

SPEEDTEST - http://www.speedtest.net/result/6958721238
LOGS - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/cuperic

Anything you'd like to tell me/Want to tell me to stop quoting myself? - Feel free to contact me at psychopierson@gmail.com and or message my online "Angel#12819"

Once again thank you for taking you time out of the day to read my rambles hopefully we may meet each other soon if not still have a kick -*! day!
Horde, Mal’Ganis
Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed.
We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth.

5/11M Antorus
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
3/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.
Check out our website for individual team needs or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy Website: http://www.regencyguild.com/

Raid Teams

Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 11/11H ~ 3/9M
Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Crippling Depression - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 2/11M ~ 4/9M
Time: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Monday, Tuesday

After Dawn - Morning Mythic Raid team
Progression: 4/11M ~ 6/9M
Times: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM CST

Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 2/11M ~ 5/9M
Times: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday

Remnant – Casual Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 1/11M ~ 3/9M
Times: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Saturday, Sunday

Hallowed Ground - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 1/11M ~ 5/9M
Times: 11pm to 2am CST
Days: Friday, Saturday

Bloodline – Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 5/11M ~ 8/9M
Times: 7pm to 10pm CST

Recruitment Admin: Izzy (Btag: izy#1699, Discord: Izzy#5574)
Recruitment Admin: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)
[H]<Toast> - Area52 Team 5 currently 4/11M is in search of a solid Holy Paladin for our core team.

raid times:
M/T/W 8pm-11pm EST

If interested, feel free to contact me:

Btag: Ultimazing#1669
discord: Ultima#8975

Here's a little bit of info about our guild. If it looks like we would be a good fit for you, please feel free to contact me or any of the other officers in game!

<Toast> is a semi-hardcore progression guild, that is looking for versatile players who are interested in hitting legion content hard. Although we're serious about progression, we do have quite a fun time raiding together. We laugh, A LOT. :smiley: We have 10 raid teams that are scheduled at various days and times. We have something to fit almost everyones needs!

On off nights there are various other guild activities going on, such as Mythic + runs, RBG's, Alt/PUG raids, an always active Discord server, guild social events, carry runs, and more!
Hey Cuperic, we are <Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal]-[H] a newly formed raiding guild looking to build our core raiding group to push Antorus progression. We are currently 11/11H and looking to round out our mythic progression team, previous mythic raiding experience is not required.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

Currently we are recruiting all healer classes as well as the following DPS classes:
  • Demon Hunter: Medium
  • Druid (Feral/Boomkin): Medium
  • Mage: High
  • Paladin (Ret): High
  • Rogue: Medium
  • Shaman: Medium
  • Warlock: Medium
  • Warrior: Medium

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our core group of raiders comes from mythic progression backgrounds with our raid lead 8/9M ToS. We pride ourselves on having a great in-game community as well as great community outside of WoW. On off days, we are usually running up M+ keys, doing PvP events/battlegrounds or playing other games like Overwatch or PUBG while hanging out in discord.

If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to give any one of us a shout!

• Xorku; bnet KrakenWagon#1421, discord Xorku#0446
  • Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
  • Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
  • Gen; bnet Genivieve#11954, discord Genivieve#3248
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/11M Antorus.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ

Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the site, and if you have any questions feel free to add us. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We have core spots open.
If you are looking for something more out of a guild, we probably have the community you are looking for. No drama or Elitist. Chill and relaxed with smart, competitive yet humble players running end game content. Raids run T/Th/Sun 930-1230 est.

Btag: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760
Hey Pierson,

Wanted to give you a shout about <Relentless>. We’re a 10+ year Horde guild on Undermine-US.

We raid Tues/Thurs/Sun from 8-11pm EST. It’s only 9 hours a week but you said that’s your minimum, lol.

We’re currently 2/11 in Mythic ABT. We still clear heroic every week so there’s definitely an opportunity to snag some gear if you’re still needing some.

We definitely have experienced raid leading and we always have a fun, casual environment while raiding. Hit us up if you’d like to talk more. You seem like you’d be a good fit with us :)

Contacts (in-game): Veloth#1394, Killzone1210#1379, or Dherik#1935

Or on Discord: Veloth#8437, Killzone1210#4720, or Wizaro#8245
n Relentless, our goal is to maintain a relaxed, casual raiding atmosphere that is focused on clearing mythic content while still having fun. Relentless has been on Undermine since May 26, 2007 and we have been actively raiding in every tier since forming.

We generally raid current content on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays from 8:00-11:00 PM EST while running Mythic+ and alt raids on off nights. Loot is distributed through the EP/GP Loot System on Heroic and Mythic difficulties.

Current Progress: 2/11M ABT
7/7M Emerald Nightmare
3/3M Trial of Valor
8/10M Nighthold
5/9M Tomb of Soaks

Whisper me at Crusader#1550 would love to chat
~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage.

We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking.

Legion Progression:

7/7H EN
7/7M EN
3/3H ToV
2/3M ToV
10/10H NH
1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release)
0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break
11/11N Antorus
11/11H Antorus

Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting!

Currently recruiting:

Guardian Druid
Blood Deathknight
Prot Paladin
Afflic Warlock
Arcane/Frost/Fire Mage
Shadow Priest
Ele Sham
Windwalk Monk

Assin/Outlaw/Combat Rogue
Ret Paladin
Feral Druid
Enhance Shaman
Havoc Demon Hunter

Resto Sham
Holy Paladin

Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader
Jade#12824- Recruiting Officer

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.

Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday (if needed) from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild for mythic and personal for Heroic/normal; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview.

Our GM is me, Celi my battle tag is Cel#1893, Jayde is my recruiting officer and her btag is Jade#12824; add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
Drakondia (Hyjal) is looking for reliable and dedicated players who are interested in pushing Antorus for core positions. We offer a laid back 18+ atmosphere that pushes for progression.

Currently 3/11 M Throne. Made 7/9 M in ToS before Throne's launch.

Raid Times:
Tue/Wed/Thurs - 7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST)

Recruitment needs:
Non-Ret Melee

If your interested in joining or would like to set up a time to talk, please contact one of the following officers below.

Averínn - Averinn#11429 (GM)
Jenkemjunkey - jenkemjunkee#1880 (Officer)