906 Horde MW MNK LF Guild [Proudmoore]

Guild Recruitment
What's up guys, Nep here. So, I am looking for a guild on Proudmoore thats active and do things on occasion. I've only been playing WoW for a few months and is my 2nd mmo behind FFXIV. Coming from FFXIV i was a MC raider with a hardcore mindset. I'm always earger to get out there and just do it. Healing is my forte and prefer it cause who dont like healing (lulz)? Anyway, I'm hoping to find someone who is out there that'll see this post . I may or may not change severs due to ping/latency being terrible. #RipMyGCD'S. Thxs for reading!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/11M Antorus.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the site, and if you have any questions feel free to add us. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We have core spots open.
Bump^
Hi!

Animosity is a new guild forming a raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. You wont regret it.

--Strixx--