Hpally lfg

Guild Recruitment
Hello everyone,

I've recently returned to the game from a 2+ year break. I have always aimed to raid semi seriously, in MoP i was 13/14H before i took a break. I really enjoy raiding and always look to preform to the best of my ability by min maxing everything and preparing properly before raid nights.

All this being said I understand that it is late in the game and I am not expecting to jump into a heroic/mythic guild. My Current item level is 919 and climbing although it has slowed.

I am looking for a raid group progressing through normal that would like to tackle heroics.

My ideal raid times are going to be any Mon-Fri start time no earlier than 9pm Pacific and end time is irrelevant. Sat and Sun I am available at almost any time.
Bump to grind normal raids gg
Hi!

Animosity is a new guild forming a raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions.

--Strixx--
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11040874074?page=1

or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Teamspeak.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members)
    Sunday (5PM PST - 7PM PST) Antorus (Normal) (ilvl 915) OR Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)

While the above info is about our alliance side located on Proudmoore we do offer a horde guild on Thrall. I am not sure of their raid times but you can find that on our website.
Is that start time of 9pm PST fudge-able at all? Our team starts at 8:45pm PT (invites go out 10-15 min prior, first pull at 8:45pm PT).

We've started mythic progression but we have people all the time running m+ and we have Sunday nights as our "farm night" to help newer members gear up. We're building for long term so initial ilvl is not a concern as long as you match our team's attitude, goals, and performance.

Here is our info:

Who We Are
Tequila Sundown is a growing raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver. Lead by a husband/wife team with high-level raiding experience dating back to WotLK, we're a "positively determined" progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We're mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of four within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We care more about the people we play with than their item levels or progression rankings. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we're into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing.. there's so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we'd like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
We are 1/11 Mythic, Heroic AOTC Antorus progression.
We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid.
We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders.

Raid Days/Times
Our mandatory raids are:
Tuesdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Thursdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Optional:
Sundays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Sunday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty.

Recruitment Needs
Healers: YES. Will consider all specs, but would prefer to add a Holy Paladin, Holy/Disc Priest, or Resto Druid. To be clear, we have 2 core healer spots available.
DPS: YES. Will consider all classes/specs, but would love to add an Enhance Shaman or Windwalker Monk, for melee.
Tank: NO. No current needs.

The Nitty Gritty
If you're intrigued, please check out our wiki on the <Karma Horde> subreddit. This will give you a deeper dive into the raid team.
https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown

Contact Us
You can reach us on bnet: joat#1832 & lambkill#1856
or Discord: joat#6049 & saever#4432
Hi Eradin,

If you're willing to give Alliance a chance, we might be a good fit for you based on where you are at and where we are. We are an Alliance guild <Control Freaks>@Proudmoore. <Control Freaks> has been around for many years and is rebuilding after a several month pause from Tomb of Sargeras. We also missed the first month of Antorus so we are just getting started. We are a new raid team progressing through Normal Antorus (10/11N) with the intent of moving on to more difficult content. We are in need of core members to fill all positions. We need raiders who can learn quickly, while also having fun. This is a game after-all. Item Level isn't a requirement. You will gear with us as we progress.

If you are new to raiding, you are definitely welcome. We all started somewhere and are willing to teach!

Raid Times:
Tuesday 5:30pm-8:30am Pacific
Thursday 5:30pm-8:30am Pacific
Friday 5:30pm-8:30am Pacific
Saturday 5:30 pm - 8:30 am Pacific (optional normal alt/fun run - why pug)

Current Needs:
Healers: Holy Paladin, Monk
DPS: Mage, Lock, Shaman, Hunter, Shadow Priest, Warrior

Come join us and stop pugging! We have a lot of fun while we raid. Casual members and casual raiders welcome too!

Contact Toppy#1346 for more information!
Hello Eradin.
Like you, I also came back from a break, but that can be worked through, id be interested in talking to you if you have the time. add me on BTag Vino#11806. Id be interested in helping you get back into progression,

<Regency>
Horde ~ Mal'Ganis
Raid Team 00: Legends of Chaos

11/11H -- 1/11M Antorus

Raid Times:
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays
7:00pm to 10:00pm CST (server time)
Will only play for the horde!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/11M Antorus.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com