950 holy priest LF two day raid team

Guild Recruitment
I rather stay ally but am holy priest that played 14 yrs LF raid team that get stuff done. I only have two days to raid overall hells#1690

wed after 7pmcst thur anytime friday anytime
Hey Hellseaker!

I sent you a bnet request! I'd like to talk to you about my guild. I know you mentioned wanting to stay ally but I think we would be a good fit for you! Hope to hear from you soon!!

Btag: Astirrays#1997
Disc: Oreiya#7838
Casually Scrubtastic> US - Stormrage

9/11 H - Semi-hardcore/Casual guild

Sat/Sun Morning Raids
10 am - 1 pm EST

Great Attendance is wanted, but not mandatory. We're a pretty laid back bunch just let us know beforehand.

Tanks - 1
Need 1 Solid tank with great attendance (one position that kinda demands good attendance)

Healers - 1
Exceptional Applicants always considered

DPS - 2 - 3

Willing to take any exceptional healers or dps at ANY time that wish to join. We have just recently started raiding and progressing and have grown by leaps and strides.

Applicants can apply to btag: Nyderrasethi#1927, Ghost#112677 or BellesBtag#1676
https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6 check out the US Recruitment discord.

Don't forget discord is searchable! Make better use of it by searching your class or spec or times and days you are after. = )
We are looking to fill the last few spots for Mythic raiding.

In addition to Mythic raiding we also run a large number of Mythic+ 15 and higher throughout the week, and setting the top mark for this on our server is one of our goals in 7.3.5. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

<Spiritus Mundi>
Server - Kilrogg \ Winterhoof - Horde
Raid Times - Friday/Saturday 10 PM EST to 2 AM EST
Progression - 5/11 Mythic Antorus
Contact Information: Rav#11203 (Raid Leader/GM) Reneda#1787 (Recruitment Officer)
Discord Contact: Istria #1415 (Recruitment Officer) - Jellopy

Logs & Websites
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/11M Antorus.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ

<Dread Templars> [WEEKEND TEAM/STORMRAGE/ALLY] 11/N 10/11H. We raid Fri/Sat 12:30am-3:30am EST.

We are a guild who has a large range of social aspects. We have a big discord channel that allows more discussion of different topics or a wider variety of group activities such as Mythic +, BGs, transmog runs, and raiding.
Additionally, we are quite a casual group of people from around the globe who like to joke, tease, have fun and barely anything is off the table. We are looking for likeminded people who enjoy raiding, but can also perform well in their role.

The roles we are looking for are:
Any Range

Healers: Druid, Priest, Paladin, Monk

Furthermore, Although we usually provide raid provisions, we ask all raiders to bring their own flasks, pots and runes. We also that you have a working mic. You are not required to speak, but listening and being able to follow instruction is important in raid. Lastly, we use Discord for our comms, Personal Loot for raid, and hand gear to others accordingly if we don't feel the need to keep it. We are very giving and like to look after one another equally to ensure we all have a fair raid night.
Ill link Btags below for you :)

[A]<Iris> on Emerald Dream - US, currently 4/11M.

Sun/Mon 7-11 CST, optional Thurs Raid.

Naaldira#1635, add and we can chat about it to see if it's a good fit.
<Put me in Coach> Is a guild forming of former top 50 US raiders on the horde side of Area-52. Our raid leader is currently 2/11M and has raided with top 20 US guilds in past tiers. Were a 20-man raid group with 2-3 backups to push content super hard! With a 2-night raiding schedule and 6 hours a week Were going to be blazing through content! Our Goal is to end Antorus 11/11M and push top 100 in BFA. With our leadership, we plan to blaze through this tier and future ones.

<Raid Times>
Tuesday 6pm - 9pm PST 9pm-12am EST
Wednesday 6pm – 9pm PST 9pm-12am EST
<Current Raid Experience>
11/11H Antorus (Week 1 as a guild)
2/11M First night of Mythic Progression

<Raid Expectancy>
-Knowledge of mechanics before entering raids.
-Personal accountability & mechanical proficiency.
-Minimal random afks, Disconnects, random chatter, etc. (we want to have fun but still be proficient)
-High attendance.

<Officer Expectancy>What you can expect from us:
-Positive leadership
-Flasks, food & repairs provided for each raid
-An active guild outside of raids; M+ high key groups, sale runs, AP farm, legendary farm, Alt runs and more

<Raid Requirements>
We prefer you be 950 ilvl+ with a minimum weapon level of 72 traits

If this sparks any interest please contact Huncrow @ Huncrow#1313 to set up a discord chat
Hey Hellseeker,
ChiChi #1875 Here! We here at <Presidential Status> would love for you to come check us out. We are a totally chill weekend raiding guild just looking for more people to have fun with. We Raid and Mythic+ in current content. We are currently 10/11N for Throne. Starting Herioc's soon. We love teaching and don't care about levels, we will get you to where you should be. If the help is needed of course. We are not all about raiding and Mythics though, we have members on everyday who love to chat and work on all the gems Wow offers.

Voice Chat: Discord-https://discord.gg/knxBg8

Raid Times: Saturday 7:30PM <Central> Sunday or Monday 7:30 <Central>
Personal Loot System!!

Thank you for considering us :smiley: Hope to speak to you soon!
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the site, and if you have any questions feel free to add us. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We have core spots open.
Added you. I feel like we'd be a great fit for you and we don't have a priest at all.

TL;DR --- <Divinity> is an ex US #6 guild that has returned with original leadership & members for 2-day raiding. We are currently looking for top quality players for immediate core positions. Our focus is to clear Mythic content at a steady pace while having a great time. If you're confident in your ability to perform well and you’re interested in raiding on a lighter schedule, we encourage you to get in contact with us.

Guild: Divinity of US-Kel'thuzad
Schedule: Tues & Sun 6-9pm MST (we don’t extend or add days)
Current Needs: All competent players.
Recruitment Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760618681

Muk // Pro#1435
Ordylleo // Bravia#1763
Kurysu // Keoke#1367