Tiffin Wrynn's Memorial Plaque Removed

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 11 Next
01/22/2018 02:11 PMPosted by Ythisens
Thanks for calling this out! I'll see if we can figure out who took the plaque.

The great plaque mystery of 2018 shall hopefully have an end.

Woah, when posting this, I did not expect that a Blue would respond! Thank you so much for listening and good luck in re-installing the plaque.

I know it is a little thing, but it is very important to many of us, a little gem of lore.

As for how I first came across this, I am a roleplayer. I also like hanging around in my city, and while I was waiting for raid queues, I went to visit my favorite place - the Stormwind Cemetery. The graveyard has a great feel with beautiful music.

P.S. When you find the culprit, do bring him to us. We would like to...talk...to him.
forget the plaque, those spirits in that cemetary are suffering from the dreaded gum disease, GINGIVITIS
It seems sad to me that Varian wasn't put next to his wife or her next to him. Perhaps someday that will change...
01/22/2018 07:02 PMPosted by Solaîro
It seems sad to me that Varian wasn't put next to his wife or her next to him. Perhaps someday that will change...
remember what happened to varian? unless his tomb is full of the bones recovered from the shore that tomb is empty, its used as a monument to him because of the lack of a body. his wife was buried body and all,which would explain why she's in the grave while varian has a momorial to himself. otherwise I'm sure his grave would actually have been added next to his wifes.
01/21/2018 04:10 AMPosted by Electrika
Another element is removed with no just cause given. Unless they have unknown plans, Blizzard perhaps felt that new players would not understand and think she was Anduin's queen. All they would have had to do was insert a line indicating that she was King Varian's wife, but I think it was fine as it was and would have encouraged players to look up Warcraft's rich lore. It is the small things like this and the annoyed NPC lines that make the game charming. I liked visiting her burial, but newcomers will not know the importance of the sad, unmarked tomb.

[quote]Tiffin Ellerian Wrynn
Queen of Stormwind
Fair and just, a wit as quick as her smile.
May the Light inherit your warmth, for our world grows cold in your absence.

GARBAGE bliz total GARBAGE thanks for the last month! lol

I took it and hanged it in my room thought it look nice above the dungeon XP I took too.

Thanks for the reply!

Let the sleuthing begin!
01/21/2018 04:10 AMPosted by Electrika
Another element is removed with no just cause given. Unless they have unknown plans, Blizzard perhaps felt that new players would not understand and think she was Anduin's queen. All they would have had to do was insert a line indicating that she was King Varian's wife, but I think it was fine as it was and would have encouraged players to look up Warcraft's rich lore. It is the small things like this and the annoyed NPC lines that make the game charming. I liked visiting her burial, but newcomers will not know the importance of the sad, unmarked tomb.

[quote]Tiffin Ellerian Wrynn
Queen of Stormwind
Fair and just, a wit as quick as her smile.
May the Light inherit your warmth, for our world grows cold in your absence.

N'Zoth clearly stole her body and turned her into a Dreadlord. she's gonna make Anduin fight his deceased Mother
For a moment I thought the Very Unlucky Rock had been removed

Awesome! Thanks Ythisens
It was the horde.
Battle for azeroth ignites

Good to hear. As a side note, i thought it sad that their graves/memorial are so far apart from one another.
Just another thing removed out from under our noses because Blizzard can't be transparent with their game and what they want to do with it.

I still would love to hear the reason behind removing the "annoyed" voice lines from NPCs
01/23/2018 06:56 AMPosted by Thundapaws
I still would love to hear the reason behind removing the "annoyed" voice lines from NPCs
Quit it...can i help you?...is there a problem?
01/22/2018 02:14 PMPosted by Bigslaw

The cemetery is one of my favorite places to hang out. I use a potion of inky blackness, and then when Jaina's theme comes on I can't stop crying.

Please fix my favorite hang out spot :(

Fix the stupid guild cloak colors while you are hanging out too. Also, have them make purified titan essence account bound so they aren't just sitting on 3 of my characters doing nothing.
Obviously the horde stole it to start bfa

It was those dirty Forsaken. Not their fault though. The memo from Sylvanas said "get me more plagues!" but the bottom of the 'g' was smudged.
Any word on this yet?
01/25/2018 03:59 AMPosted by Aehl
Any word on this yet?

Not that I've heard, but Ythisen's post does make it sound like this was unintentional, and so maybe it will get fixed, just as the missing NPC "annoyed" sounds and the red & green guild crests have been. Fingers crossed!
01/23/2018 08:55 AMPosted by Morpheuuss
01/23/2018 06:56 AMPosted by Thundapaws
Quit it...can i help you?...is there a problem?

I about fell out of my chair laughing at "I... didn't realize you felt that way about me." and "Maybe we should take this someplace more.... private."

Oh, Drek'Thar.