#MOPCLASSDESIGN

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 7 Next
Please NOOOO!!

More MoP nostagia huh. You want classes to be broke garbage like they were?
01/29/2018 07:40 PMPosted by Caregor
Please NOOOO!!

More MoP nostagia huh. You want classes to be broke garbage like they were?

The only classes that were broken were warlocks and warriors. They had the most balanced pvp season in 5.4 when classes were finally balanced. Do you remember any patch being balanced in PvP at all?
Noo, you people only b!@#hed and moaned the entire time throughout MoP, constantly spouting how much you hated the "Kung Fu Panda expansion." Seems only a handful of people, myself included, actually enjoyed that expansion. No point in bringing back anything from that expansion, class design included.
#MOPCLASSDESIGN

Make it happen.
01/29/2018 08:09 PMPosted by Takiya
Noo, you people only b!@#hed and moaned the entire time throughout MoP, constantly spouting how much you hated the "Kung Fu Panda expansion." Seems only a handful of people, myself included, actually enjoyed that expansion. No point in bringing back anything from that expansion, class design included.
To be fair nobody complained about the class design but only the aesthetics

granted the warlords of ResidentSleeper and leigon aesthetic was far worse
God i miss MoP.

It was so enjoyable..

Plus a lot of the classes just felt great to play.
I too miss disc priests doing 70% of the healing in raids and having other healers twiddle their thumbs.
MOP introduced Rune of Power, as far as I'm concerned its the worst expansion after WoD.
01/29/2018 07:10 PMPosted by Novere
01/29/2018 06:57 PMPosted by Caelus
Meow meow (bark bark)

* Rolls up newspaper *

/whack Caelus

Bad Cat-Dog! :P
People are always hitting me with newspapers on GD! u_u
MOP DESTRO PLS

PLS

It is all I ever wanted.

I don't care if they're making leveling take longer to sell boosts, or if they have some stupid follower system again, or even if Garrisons come back in some god awful form. If I get my MoP destro back I will be happy.

Warlock has been a shambling mess since MoP and I would be overjoyed to see it fun again.
01/29/2018 07:02 PMPosted by Rezfat
I wonder if there are many people who would sincerely object to MoP class design making a return.

Depends on class and spec. MoP Fury War can go DIAF, Arms and Prot were fine.
Anyone else member old enhancement shaman ascendance animations where you'd literally shoot lightning from your hands? I member.
Agreed!
RIP non-garbage Atonement
BUMP
01/29/2018 08:09 PMPosted by Takiya
Noo, you people only b!@#hed and moaned the entire time throughout MoP, constantly spouting how much you hated the "Kung Fu Panda expansion."

Actually, as you can tell by my title and raid progression through MoP, you can see I certainly had the bulk of my fun in MoP.
Give warlocks their old metamorphosis back. Both demon hunters and warlocks can have it. But also give locks the option to summon a pitlord.
Agree. Especially for DK and warlocks
Turn back the calendar on hunter class design! Also warlocks!

Boomkin is fine though. I like dropping moons on people and I hated the eclipse bar.
can we get frost mage living bombs procs again, kthx