956 Feral & 953 Destro LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
This is a post for 2 raiders, we would like to be together and would like to start mythic progression or join a guild already in mythic progression (no heroic guilds please) . We are already 11/11 H and want to keep moving forward. We would like a chill place to have fun in, other than raiding I'd like to push keys and have a fun social guild to join. we are available 9pm ESTtill 2am the latest Monday, wed, thurs & friday, weekends can be earlier even during the day just not super early. Start time can be a little earlier just on some days I have class that ends at 830 to 9. I have also posted our logs and armory for reference, please reach out if you have a spot for us :)

‎https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/zeldalari https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/nerde

Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/malganis/zeldalari https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/malganis/nerde
Expectations: 950+ itemized / equipped iLevel & 75+ artifact traits w/ logs to prove your ability.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
22% on Mythic Eonar the Life-Binder
2/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM
(Optional) Lower Tier Thursdays
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Aeliar#7628 on Discord

or fill out an application at http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdWlob8bRp
Hey there!
My name is Nesher (or at least that's what I'm known by), I am one of the officers of <Unrelenting> and have been with the guild since inception. But to get to the details:

Guild is <Unrelenting> on Zul'Jin horde side.
We raid 11-2 EST on Sunday and Monday along with optional nights on Thursday at the same time.
We are currently 2/11M and expect to get more bosses down in the next lockout!
We recently moved to ZJ (middle of ToS) so we had to rebuild our roster for Mythic and managed to get 4/9M before the attendance boss hit and people starting getting burnt out on ToS.
We have Heroic farm on Thursdays currently, it is optional for most but a requirement for trials.

In terms of the guild itself:
Most of our members are PvE'ers only and don't really PvP. We have lots of people looking to push keys throughout the week, especially now with the increased rewards!
We have an active discord and joke around a lot, even during raids. But we know to buckle down and focus when it comes down to progression.

Fair Warning: We are a pretty blunt and inappropriate group. Thick skin recommended :P

Feel free to contact me on Discord at Nesher#4500
Hi!

Animosity is a new guild forming a raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. You wont regret it.

--Strixx--
Color Blind (4/11M), Raid Team 1 of guild <Seraph> (Horde-Mal'ganis) is recruiting quality DPS for Mythic ABT Progression.

Our raid times: 8:30pm CST to 12 Midnight CST
2 Day Raid Week - Every Friday and Saturday night, with an optional Thursday run at 10pm CST for some additional Heroic ABT bosses.

Led by a group of ex-hardcore Mythic Prog. Raiders, we've diverged a bit from that raid life and have slowed the pace a bit -- We kill boss at a reasonable pace and we have fun doing it.

Visit Seraphguild.com to apply.
Lorque#1394
Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US (PVE) is a multi team raiding community. Team Umbra (8/9M ToS 5/11M ATBT) FRI/SAT/SUN 8-11PST w/ Tuesday farm night 8-11 is LFM!
Check us out on www.eternal-kingdom.com!

Add me Feyranna#1657 if you want to chat more :)
We are a newly formed guild on our server looking to find any and all players interested in pushing mythic keystones and to do raiding in BFA. We are currently composed of raiders that have done heroic ATBT and have AOTC. The kind of people we are looking for are players who are willing to put in the work and raid mythic come Battle for Azeroth. Raiders should have a mic (you don't need to talk but it is encouraged you do) and should be ready for progress raiding. Our officers and myself have been raiding for a long time and have done higher end raiding in the past. Any and all experience is welcomed as long as you are willing to work.

We are recruiting all roles and classes at this time.

Raid Times:
  • tuesday 10-12:30 pm EST
  • thursday 10-12:30 pm EST
  • Loot
  • Loot Council
  • Feel free to add me on Bnet if interested in joining!
  • Heisenberger#1280
  • Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/11M Antorus.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
    <REGENCY>
    Horde, Mal’Ganis
    Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed.
    We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth.

Progression
    5/11M Antorus
    8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
    10/10M Nighthold
    3/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Recruitment
    Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.
    Check out our website for individual team needs or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy Website: http://www.regencyguild.com/

Raid Teams

Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 11/11H ~ 3/9M
    Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
    Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Crippling Depression - Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 2/11M ~ 4/9M
    Time: 9pm to 12am CST
    Days: Monday, Tuesday

After Dawn - Morning Mythic Raid team
    Progression: 4/11M ~ 6/9M
    Times: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM CST

Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 2/11M ~ 5/9M
    Times: 9pm to 12am CST
    Days: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday

Remnant – Casual Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 1/11M ~ 3/9M
    Times: 7pm to 10pm CST
    Days: Saturday, Sunday

Hallowed Ground - Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 1/11M ~ 5/9M
    Times: 11pm to 2am CST
    Days: Friday, Saturday

Bloodline – Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 5/11M ~ 8/9M
    Times: 7pm to 10pm CST

Contact
    Recruitment Admin: Izzy (Btag: izy#1699, Discord: Izzy#5574)
    Recruitment Admin: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)
    Howdy! We're <Aether> on [Proudmoore], 11/11H and 2/11M in Antorus currently.

We raid Tues/Thurs nights from 8-10:30pm EST and typically run keys after raids or throughout the week.

If you have any questions or want more info I'll post a link to our recruitment post and my battle tag, have a good day!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760828493
    btag: Bell#12716
    Hands down guys we have one of the best raiding environments and outside raid involvment. If your looking for a Long term home, we are looking for long term players. Stable mythic guild of 3 years. If you are looking for something more out of your guild, we probably have the community you are looking for. No drama or Elitist. Chill and relaxed with smart, competitive yet humble players running end game content. Raids run T/Th/Sun 630-930 pst. If you dont like the guild I will pay for your next transfer out!!

Btag: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760
    I can possibly be flexible with the start times for you. RL does come first and we understand that. I would be able to take both of you for sure.

Server: US-Stormrage
    Faction: Alliance
    Focus: Semi-Hardcore Heroic/Mythic Raiding and Dungeons Heroic/Mythic/Mythic+
    Raid Days/Times: Tuesday & Thursday 8:30 PM – 11:30 PM Eastern
    Raid Group Progress: 10/11H, 11/11N, 9/9H, 9/9N, 1/10M, 10/10 H NH, 10/10 N NH, 3/3 H TOV, 7/7 H EN
    Loot: Personal
    Recruitment Status: Recruiting ALL MDPS/RDPS/HPS: Particularly LF:HPS with a DPS offspec, Lock, Ele/Enh Sham, Hunter, Boomkin, Spriest, Rogue, Frost/Unholy DK, Arms/Fury War--any skilled raider will be considered. Casual/social members also welcome!
    Discord: https://discord.banishedgaming.com(Be sure to let someone know you're there!)
    Here is the link to our detailed recruitment thread on Stormrage: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759272331
    1. Contact a leader in-game:
    GM: Valgasm (or Vallatio) Valgasm#1544 DM @Valgasm_ on Twitter
    2. Connect with us on Discord https://discord.banishedgaming.com (Be sure to let someone know you're there!)
    Message us on Discord!
    Val: VAL#8164
    Hello I'm not going to spam your page with a full ad. We are 2/11 M ABT
    and run a limited schedule on Tues/Weds 6:00-8:30 PST https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755706502?page=1
    Hello there,

Savant is an alliance raiding guild on Proudmoore. We are currently looking for primarily rDPS and a couple extra healers for roster availability for mythic (Will still take skilled players focused on mythic prog). We are currently 1/11M, and are looking to push for Cutting Edge once we have a more productive roster to work with. We regularly do higher-end Mythic + and have a very active and social player-base.

Raid times:
    We raid 6-9pm PST on Tues/Wed, with an optional raid night being on Thursday for alts or just an extra day for the main. We also periodically go into old mythic content on weekends for fun/titanforges for the classes who need them.

Classes REALLY Needed:
    Hunter (MM/BM)
    Priest (Shadow)
    Shaman (Restoration)

We are willing to accept any exceptional players, but we are not looking to re-progress with said players, so it would be ideal to have similar raid experience and skill level.

Please contact me if you are interested and we can get you in ASAP:
    My battletag is Daylabuah#1531 and another officer to address if I am not available is deadly#1949.
    <Tilted Halos> 11/11H An alliance guild on Stormrage.
    Former US top 150
    Info:
    Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add us on btag so we can chat!

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.
    Currently recruiting:
    We are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!
    Currently high priority to tanks and ranged dps. Medium Priority to melee dps and lower priority on healers.

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader

Schedule:
    RC Loot Council;
    Tuesdays: 8:00-11:00pm EST
    Thursdays: 8:00-11:00pm EST
    Third Mythic Progression Day: TBD
    Apply:
    Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested.
    Easy Application via our communications https://discord.gg/grERmTp

We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire <Tilted Halos> raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
    Hello and welcome to The Bloodborn recruitment thread! A Horde guild!

The Bloodborn is currently a Heroic raiding guild that is trying to break into Mythic progression raiding. We have a talented core and are very enthusiastic about raiding, but unfortunately we lack the numbers to attempt Mythic.

A little history: The Bloodborn is a guild that has been around since The Burning Crusade. We started on the server Lethon, and transferred to Illidan at the start of Warlords in an effort to find more players on a high-pop server.

We have earned AOTC during every raid tier this expansion (and before!). We are a close knit guild who help boost keys every week, PvP together, and do achievement hunting and much more.

We are willing to help people gear up for the tier. Voice is optional, but we use Discord and will require you at a minimum to listen.

Guild Needs:

Off Tank
    2 Healers (Priest/Shaman/Druid(preferred))
    DPS (Rogue, Death Knight, and ranged are preferred classes)

Raid Times
    Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday 12:30am-3:30am Eastern Time.

Contact Info
    Battle Tag- Vengente#11907 (Guild Leader)
    Battle Tag- Berd#11168 (Guild Officer)
    Battle Tag- Khrispy#1471 (Guild Officer)
    We are <Cherubs of Death> on Area-52 (Horde PVE). We are an adult-oriented 2-night semi-hardcore raid team made up of raiders that have been playing the game for over 10 years. We have been playing this game long enough to expect people to show up and get their game faces on during raids, but not make the game feel more like a job than a hobby.
    Who We Want:
    We want raiders who know that when the bosses need to die, it's time to be serious. We also value dedication as much as skill. If you join up, we expect you know the raid days/times and plan on being there a majority of the time. Real Life happens and ALWAYS comes first, but we don't have a raid without raiders. Our aim is to clear heroic asap and then move onto a relaxed mythic content progression we are here to have fun and chew bubble gum.

What We Are Currently Recruiting:
    High:
    Mage
    Warlock
    Hunter
    Resto Druid or Mist Weaver
    Ele Shaman
    Shadow Priest
    DPS Warrior

Medium:
    Low:
    all other dps not in high