958 Death Knight 3/11M - 85+ Parses

Guild Recruitment
Can play frost or Unholy, preference for frost.

- Usually 85+ Percentile for all logs and almost always 90-99 percentile for item level.

Logs:

Heroic Average percentile: 94.7 Percentile
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/arthas/mayanard

Leave spam below I'll contact those I am interested in. Thanks.
Hello! <Expire> is a guild on Aggramar made of old and new players alike. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30-10 CST. We are currently 11/11H and 2/11M.

Our raids are fairly laid back while having fun, but still focused on progression. We are mostly adults and can sound like sailors with some sarcastic fun.

At the moment we are actively recruiting some specific DPS classes for our core raid team.

If interested feel free to add me on b.net at OnlyHalide#1168 or discord at OnlyHalide#4942.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/11M Antorus.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
up
Reign is recruiting motivated and skilled players to join our core group in order to be able to push Mythic Antorus efficiently and effectively. We are a progression raiding guild that has the goal of not only completing the current and future tiers, but to be able to do it at a competitive rate on condensed 2 day schedule.

We are active outside of designated raid times with several members who like to push M+ keys and have cultivated a guild dynamic that is tight-knit with a friendly atmosphere which has resulted in friendships inside and outside the game.

If you are interested in being a part of a friendly competitive team, please contact one of the officers below and one of us will get in touch with you as soon as we can! I am also available all day on discord (Fiolated#9828).

Guild:<Reign> Thunderlord
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30-11:30CST with an optional Thursday
Current Progression: 3/11M 11/11H Antorus
Contacts:
    Fiolated(Council/Recruitment): shinks50#1291
    Smiles/Smileage(GM/Raid Lead/Dad): lettuceflow#1132
    Viva(Council/Tmog Enthusiast): viva#1286

Needs: Exceptional dps
>http://www.bodies-guild.com/<

(Horde-US-Thrall) (6/11M ABT)

Looking for any EXCEPTIONAL DPS ROLES - Emphasis on RANGED DPS - Boomkin, Shadow Priest, MM Hunter, Fire/Frost Mage, Deathknight.
We are looking for raiders to have similar experience in current content or at least 8/9M with previous mythic progression raiding experience. Please have logs for us to look through if you are interested in a trial/interview.
A little about us:

Hello raiders,

<Bodies> (Thrall) Is an adult guild with a long history of high ranking kills dating back to vanilla. While only raiding 3 hours a night, 9 hours a week we have always cleared the current content while putting up top 100 rankings. We are looking to clear the mythic content with a casual 3 night 3 hour schedule, yet effectively with our semi-hardcore raid environment. Bodies guild has been around since Vanilla and is here to stay. 

If you are looking for a casual raid environment with competent raiders that can push the content quickly and still keep up with other semi-hardcore guilds with a lax schedule of 3 nights per week (9 hours) we are for you. 

If you are heavy into raiding and you have friends that are not, they are welcome to join and hang out as well. 

We are not elitist here, but we do have high expectations for those who do choose to participate in raiding. As in consistently and constantly doing the best you can to improve yourself and your rotation for your specific class, having your consumables for progression fights, artifact weapon maxed or near max, gear being fully optimized (enchanted, gemmed, and with the correct stat prioritization)(The guild will help with this just ask). Do your research, participate in our guild forum discussions know the boss fights, we are not here to hold your hand through progression.

Our raid times are as follows: In central standard time

Tuesday: 730pm-1030
Wednesday: 730pm-1030
Thursday: 730pm-1030

Brand new to Thrall(US), we decided being Horde would give us the recruitment edge to finish this tier strong and keep our streak of achieving Cutting Edge.

For more information or to join and trial contact any of the following or visit our guild website and apply using the new applications template on the forum: 

http://www.bodies-guild.com/

Real ID-:
Dom#1744
Littlefinger#1841
Vampt#1932 
Lynxz#11319 (GM)
DirtyD#1976
3/11m 11/11h <UNINTENDED>[A][Stormrage] tuesday/thursday/sunday 9pm-12est hit me up Bonesaw#1766
Will be contacting some of you today, still searching however.
Expectations: 950+ itemized / equipped iLevel & 75+ artifact traits w/ logs to prove your ability.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
3/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM
(Optional) Heroic Thursdays
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Aeliar#7628 on Discord

or fill out an application at http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdWlob8bRp
[US][Tichondrius] L E G E N D A R Y (1/11 M) is looking for new talent to fill out our Mythic raiding roster to complete Antorius. Our group’s philosophy is to challenge ourselves with the most cutting edge content WoW has to offer, while maintaining a life outside of WoW. Our core raid group consists of veteran WoW players with years of progression raiding experience. We are seeking likeminded applicants looking for a chill play group, which is still able to clear mythic bosses and progress.

We raid Tues/Thurs 10:00 – 01:00 PST, with impromptu Legion Raids and M+ key pushing during the off days. An ideal applicant will come on time for raids, with proper knowledge of fights to make as much progress as possible in a raid week. Applicants are also encouraged to be up to date with the latest information regarding their class playstyle/ optimal builds.

All applicants with drive, who consistently make times and wish to join a fun, productive playgroup are welcome. We also have social ranks, for applicants looking for a late night play group, but not willing to commit to the time constraints for a Raid spot.

Required Addons: RCLootCouncil - Loot is assigned according to raid performance, attendance and item lvl improvement.

Voice Client: We utilize Discord for all guild raids. Feel free to join us and figure out for yourself if we are for you.

Add Neogyps#1885 for more information or see Cybrew or Neogypz in game.
Still looking at options.
Hey Mayanard!

<Probably Naked> is currently 5/11 in Mythic Antorus and are recruiting Healers and DPS. We raid Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday from 8:30-11:30 PM EST. We provide food and flasks. We do expect 90% attendance and to be on roughly 15 minutes prior to raid. We expect raiders to have an understanding of their class and of the boss encounters.

We currently have a high need for ranged DPS, but all healer or DPS applicants are encouraged to apply!

Contact us for an interview!
Btags:
iwipeontrash#11300 - Raid Leader
Darith#1648 - Recruitment
Kleio#1976 - Guild Master
Just did a heroic and got some solid parses up.
Hey there! We're <Aether> 11/11H and 2/11M in Antorus currently.

We raid Tues/Thurs nights from 8-10:30pm EST and typically run keys after raids or throughout the week.

If you have any questions or want more info I'll post a link to our recruitment post and my battle tag, have a good day!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760828493
btag: Bell#12716
We are a long term home LF long term players right. Stable mythic guild of 3 years. If you are looking for something more out of your guild, we probably have the community you are looking for. No drama or Elitist. Chill and relaxed with smart, competitive yet humble players running end game content. Raids run T/Th/Sun 630-930 pst.

Btag: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760
We may just be a fit for you as we are looking for a consistent dk!

Drakondia (Hyjal) is looking for reliable and dedicated players who are interested in pushing Antorus for core positions. We offer a laid back 18+ atmosphere that pushes for progression.

Currently 3/11 M Throne. Made 7/9 M in ToS before Throne's launch. Sub 50% pulls on Portalmaster.

Raid Times:
Tue/Wed/Thurs - 7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST)

Recruitment needs:
Boom, Shadow, Lock, Hunter
Non-Ret Melee

If your interested in joining or would like to set up a time to talk, please contact one of the following officers below.

Averínn - Averinn#11429 (GM)
Jenkemjunkey - jenkemjunkee#1880 (Officer)
Ovenproofju#1318 (Officer)
Abistol#1535 (Officer)
Hey there!
My name is Sellendy (or at least that's what I'm known by), I am one of the GMs of <Unrelenting> and have been with the guild since inception. But to get to the details:

Guild is <Unrelenting> on Zul'Jin horde side.
We raid 11-2 EST on Sunday and Monday along with optional nights on Thursday at the same time.
We are currently 2/11M and expect to get more bosses down in the next lockout!
We recently moved to ZJ (middle of ToS) so we had to rebuild our roster for Mythic and managed to get 4/9M before the attendance boss hit and people starting getting burnt out on ToS.
We have Heroic farm on Thursdays currently, it is optional for most but a requirement for trials.

In terms of the guild itself:
Most of our members are PvE'ers only and don't really PvP. We have lots of people looking to push keys throughout the week, especially now with the increased rewards!
We have an active discord and joke around a lot, even during raids. But we know to buckle down and focus when it comes down to progression.

Fair Warning: We are a pretty blunt and inappropriate group. Thick skin recommended :P

Feel free to contact Nesher on Discord at Nesher#4500
Hello there,

Savant is an alliance raiding guild on Proudmoore. We are currently looking for primarily rDPS and a couple extra healers for roster availability for mythic. We are currently 1/11M, and are looking to push for Cutting Edge once we have a more productive roster to work with. We regularly do higher-end Mythic + and have a very active and social player-base.

Raid times:
We raid 7-10pm PST on Tues/Wed, with an optional raid night being on Thursday for alts or just an extra day for the main. We also periodically go into old mythic content on weekends for fun/titanforges for the classes who need them.

Classes REALLY Needed:
Hunter (MM/BM)
Priest (Shadow)
Shaman (Restoration)

We are willing to accept any exceptional players, but we are not looking to re-progress with said players, so it would be ideal to have similar raid experience and skill level. Please provide a link to your warcraftlogs page either to me personally or on the post so we have something to address.

Please contact me if you are interested and we can get you in ASAP:
My battletag is Daylabuah#1531 and another officer to address if I am not available is deadly#1949.
Still looking. Check updated parses!
Drakondia (Hyjal) is looking for reliable and dedicated players who are interested in pushing Antorus for core positions. We offer a laid back 18+ atmosphere that pushes for progression.

Currently 4/11 M Throne. Made 7/9 M in ToS before Throne's launch.

Raid Times:
Tue/Wed/Thurs - 7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST)

Recruitment needs:
Boom, Shadow, Lock, Hunter
Non-Ret Melee

If your interested in joining or would like to set up a time to talk, please contact one of the following officers below.

Averínn - Averinn#11429 (GM)
Jenkemjunkey - jenkemjunkee#1880 (Officer)
Ovenproofju#1318 (Officer)
Abistol#1535 (Officer)