Best Patch in 10 Years.

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
I can finally enjoy the old dungeons again. I can finally enjoy old boss mechanics like in vanilla. Finally I dont have to run to the end of a dungeon non stop one shotting every mob like some entitled millenial. Thanks to new scaling and the groundbreaking mythic+ system WoW has recieved a much needed spice for players who enjoy actually using skill to challenge themselves.

Thank you blizzard as a 20+ year loyal player I think this patch is incredible and I finally have a reason to make a low level alt again. As for the haters all I can say is..... it sucks to suck.
01/17/2018 08:42 AMPosted by Bobzômbie
Thank you blizzard as a 20+ year loyal player

Uh....didnt the game come out in 2004?
How were you playing WoW 20 years ago?
Old game called orcs vs humans. google it kiddo.
01/17/2018 08:44 AMPosted by Ithenell

lol ignore the kiddies bro.

They have games that came out before WoW?
I agree!

So you're telling me that Blizzards only franchise was WoW?
Hold that thought when people no longer que for dungeons.
01/17/2018 08:47 AMPosted by Invisscerate

OH NO, I CAN'T FACEROLL THE DUNGEONS. BETTER NOT QUEUE!

Tempted to start a new alt right now just for this statement.

Just so I can queue dungeons.

Forreal, the QQ/salt right now is unreal. Heaven forbid you can't mash your face on the keyboard any more. People like you are the reason half the specs in this game take 0 thought to play.

Seriously. It's an RPG. I want to think when I play it. That's fun.

Edit: Started a new alt. I actually taught people how to CC. Pretty awesome. People are LEARNING!
People are so dense. "Oh no I can't faceroll dungeons" said no one ever.

Instead it's more like, "this is not worth 30 minutes of my time now."

Before the patch was a sweet spot where people could make meaningful gains and not be on all day. That time is gone and so are a lot of people with it. Has nothing to do with challenge and everything to do with return on investment with time.
01/17/2018 08:54 AMPosted by Jamallewis
Before the patch was a sweet spot

8 minutes for a full dungeon clear where nobody died while the healer DPS'd was not a 'sweet spot', it was a travesty to the concept of a dungeon.
People are so dense. "Oh no I can't faceroll dungeons" said no one ever.

Instead it's more like, "this is not worth 30 minutes of my time now."

Before the patch was a sweet spot where people could make meaningful gains and not be on all day. That time is gone and so are a lot of people with it. Has nothing to do with challenge and everything to do with return on investment with time.

This.

Dungeons are meaningless now as a way to earn xp and to acquire gear.

Unless I'm absolutely forced to run a dungeon, I avoid them like the plague now!
01/17/2018 08:50 AMPosted by Nazthori
Forreal, the QQ/salt right now is unreal. Heaven forbid you can't mash your face on the keyboard any more. People like you are the reason half the specs in this game take 0 thought to play.

Seriously. It's an RPG. I want to think when I play it. That's fun.

"Durrrr, you dumb! I smart!"
01/17/2018 08:59 AMPosted by Axebreaker

8 minutes for a full dungeon clear where nobody died while the healer DPS'd was not a 'sweet spot', it was a travesty to the concept of a dungeon.

Lies, it was a prefect balance that didn't need to be changed!
see, this is what happens when even Blizzard doesn't tell it's customer base that they are able to play the game in a more difficult and challenging mode before patch 7.3.5.
01/17/2018 09:04 AMPosted by Lathyna

Unless I'm absolutely forced to run a dungeon, I avoid them like the plague now!

And that's totally okay. Not ever game mechanic and piece of content has to appeal to everyone.

I've already noticed a LOT fewer tanks and healers in the dungeon queues, because people who previously could cruise through on auto-pilot no longer can. (On a side note, I did an LOS pull in SKF and I think the healer wanted to adopt me).
I can finally enjoy the old dungeons again. I can finally enjoy old boss mechanics like in vanilla. Finally I dont have to run to the end of a dungeon non stop one shotting every mob like some entitled millenial. Thanks to new scaling and the groundbreaking mythic+ system WoW has recieved a much needed spice for players who enjoy actually using skill to challenge themselves.

Thank you blizzard as a 20+ year loyal player I think this patch is incredible and I finally have a reason to make a low level alt again. As for the haters all I can say is..... it sucks to suck.

Now THAT is good trolling! Kudos to you sir!
01/17/2018 08:59 AMPosted by Axebreaker

Only you old foggies care about the concept of a dungeon during leveling.