Best Patch in 10 Years.

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 6 Next
Interesting feedback. Thanks.
I love running dungeons for leveling, and will continue to do so. I do prefer that they're more challenging, and being able to do later BC/WotlK dungeons is awesome.

However, the experience gained should've been increased somewhat to accommodate the much longer time taken to do them. I'm not saying in proportion the % mobs/bosses health increased, but by a smaller amount. I spent a solid few hours getting from 78 (and a half?)-80. As several others have stated across multiple threads, increased time does not equal increased difficulty.

Make things harder? Yes, good, but also compensate with more appropriate experience.
So how does it feel,to suck then? Your blizzard overlords listened to us, the casuals, who pay the bills and legacy raids are going back, and trust me leveling will too soon. Money talks.
01/17/2018 08:42 AMPosted by Bobzômbie
I can finally enjoy the old dungeons again. I can finally enjoy old boss mechanics like in vanilla. Finally I dont have to run to the end of a dungeon non stop one shotting every mob like some entitled millenial. Thanks to new scaling and the groundbreaking mythic+ system WoW has recieved a much needed spice for players who enjoy actually using skill to challenge themselves.

Thank you blizzard as a 20+ year loyal player I think this patch is incredible and I finally have a reason to make a low level alt again. As for the haters all I can say is..... it sucks to suck.

Pressing a button 6 times rather than twice takes skill?

Having to group for quest bosses in WOD content as they have more hp than Legion elites and can kill someone without a tank spec in 4 hits is...skill?

I doubt you've even tried the new content past early 1-60 stuff. This crap was barely tested.
Thank you so much for all your feed back. It is very interesting and thought provoking!
I agree while levelling is a bit slower overall this is a good thing!

Hopefully the adjust a few minor things over then next few patches...
As for the haters all I can say is..... it sucks to suck.
OP - On behalf of this hater, I'd like to say, well, Blizzard listened to this 'sucker' and is going to fix the part of 7.3.5. that many of us didn't like - yeyyyy for us! :)

I'd also like to say that I am really happy that you are enjoying the game the way you like to play it. It's a good sign all round. Happier players = longevity of game.
Wow! Even more Interesting feedback. Thanks.
01/17/2018 08:59 AMPosted by Axebreaker
01/17/2018 08:54 AMPosted by Jamallewis
Before the patch was a sweet spot

8 minutes for a full dungeon clear where nobody died while the healer DPS'd was not a 'sweet spot', it was a travesty to the concept of a dungeon.
I had a lot of disagreements with you, but this is not one of them. The dungeons I leveled in before the patch were basically "follow the guy with the best speed boosts as he solos the dungeon". Kinda cheapened the idea of what we were doing.
01/17/2018 08:59 AMPosted by Axebreaker
01/17/2018 08:54 AMPosted by Jamallewis
Before the patch was a sweet spot

8 minutes for a full dungeon clear where nobody died while the healer DPS'd was not a 'sweet spot', it was a travesty to the concept of a dungeon.

I did some dungies on a 75 prot tank and they were pretty challenging. Had to avoid that orb thingy in the dungeon with the portals (I think violet hold?) The xp does feel kinda low for the challenge though, however, I had a lot of fun
I totally agree with you mang, makes my heirloom collecting worth it, makes my sales from Christmas skyrocket, makes older raids a little bit harder to solo (not like you’re God Mode anymore), and gives me a reason to do previous content that I’ve missed basically the last 6.8 expansions or 95% of the game XD. Also thank gawd for the Legendary Vendor, can finally get my last two and skyrocket DPS!
01/18/2018 06:25 AMPosted by Lambdacmic
makes older raids a little bit harder to solo (not like you’re God Mode anymore),

That's a bug.

Older raids are supposed to be easy to solo.
Raids don't matter. Old Dungeons are good now.
01/17/2018 08:44 AMPosted by Ithenell
Thank you blizzard as a 20+ year loyal player

Uh....didnt the game come out in 2004?
How were you playing WoW 20 years ago?

From Wiki: Warcraft: Orcs & Humans is a real-time strategy game (RTS), developed by Blizzard Entertainment and published by Blizzard and Interplay Productions. The MS-DOS version was released on 23 November 1994 and the Macintosh version in early 1996.

That would make Orcs vs. Humans nearly 24 years old. Scary, isn't it?
01/17/2018 09:32 PMPosted by Sycophantam
So how does it feel,to suck then? Your blizzard overlords listened to us, the casuals, who pay the bills and legacy raids are going back, and trust me leveling will too soon. Money talks.

“Casuals” are not some homogenous group. I’m a casual, and I absolutely love the scaling and increased difficulty in dungeons. I’ll quit if they heavily nerf things in response to all this whining.
01/17/2018 08:50 AMPosted by Nazthori
Tempted to start a new alt right now just for this statement.

Just so I can queue dungeons.

You know, I hated leveling it was so god awful boring and have been using boosts with Blizzard cash. But with this change I just might make a new character from scratch, it might just happen.
01/17/2018 09:23 AMPosted by Soulshoxs
Who does dungeons to level.. Questing is much more quicker. Dungeons are back to being loot upgrade areas and possible dungeon quests. Even in vanilla it would be the only reason i did them.
I do dungeons to level and they're a lot more fun now. I don't care how long they take. It's a game.
01/17/2018 09:04 AMPosted by Lathyna
01/17/2018 08:47 AMPosted by Invisscerate
Hold that thought when people no longer que for dungeons.

Unless I'm absolutely forced to run a dungeon, I avoid them like the plague now!

I got to that point because I was tired of running behind a spastic mob of pew pew - stopping to toss an occasional heal. Was burned out before I got to dungeons that might have, by many accounts, been more interesting.

I'm not sure I am even going to bother with dungeons on the new play through. Depends on whether or not I hook up with a guild.
entitled millenial

my favorite buzzword that carries no meaning.
Best Troll patch maybe OP but its not working the way they intended.