940 ELE/RES Shaman LF 2 Night Heroic Raiding

Guild Recruitment
110 posts
8 hours ago
(Edited)

Hello,

I am a 935 Elemental Shaman who is looking for a new guild to relax and enjoy the game with for the remainder of Legion and play with during BFA.

Ideally, I would like to find a raid team that clears Normal/Heroic effectively and isn’t concerned about clearing Mythic content. Would love to join an alt/2nd team for an established Mythic guild.

What I can offer:
- Adult, veteran(vanilla) raider
- Optimized/Simmed
- Good attendance (1, possibly 2 nights a week)
- 1.2m + DPS
- 7/7 M EN, 10/10 H NH, 5/9 Mythic ToS Experience, 7/10 Throne
- AHoTC on every raid tier this xpac pre-Throne
- Happy to heal when needed
- Take directions, feedback well
- Easy going, laid back, respectful, amicable and hard to offend
- Active, enjoy doing M+, old raids… whatever
- Enjoy tanking on alts

What I am looking for:
- Friendly/Family guild
- Quick, Efficent, Clears of Normal Antorus and some Heroic progression
- Guild that focuses on farming more than the Cutting edge achievement
- Adult, Friendly, relaxed atmosphere
- Multiple raid teams a plus(OK if this is a 2nd/Alt/Farm team)

Hope to hear from you soon.
hit me up bonesaw#1766
Check us out via the website below and add me on battle tag if you're interested. I feel like we'd be a perfect fit for what you're looking for.
-
www.DivinityGuild.life

Pro#1435
Hi Vigz,

Dark Origin may be a good fit for you.

Our raid team clears Normal and Heroic each tier, and achieves AoTC each tier as well. We have no plans to attempt mythic content.

We're currently 11/11N and 2/11H Antorus.

Many of us have been playing since Vanilla and used to be heroic(mythic) raiders, but we've slowed down a bit now that we have families and jobs etc.

Our guild is full of many people who have known each other for years. In fact, several of us have been playing together since Vanilla or TBC.

We don't have multiple raid teams, and we're a fairly small guild. But we're friendly, with no drama, and a nice place to be.

Hopefully we sound like a good fit. If so, please add me Amateria#1632
Thank you for responses. will reach out in game.
Hey Vigz!!

You honestly seem like the perfect fit for my guild. Please contact me! We are horde though so if you are willing to make that switch we will be golden! Add me and we can chat more!!

Btag: Astirrays#1997
Disc: Oreiya#7838
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/11M Antorus.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hello there, my name is Nightemarewl and our Alliance guild <Duality> is recruiting dps positions for Antorus. We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that is progressing in heroic and have hopes to getting into mythic once we reach enough people!

*Our current progression*

- 9/9 Normal/Heroic ToS
- 11/11 Normal AtBT
- 8/11 Heroic AtBT

*Our raid times*

- Tuesday Optional Alt/Main run. 11pm EST - Until we clear it.
- Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST.

*Looting system* : RC loot council.

*Server* : Whisperwind - Alliance heavy sever.

*Voice Chat* : Team Speak 3

*What we're looking for*
Being on time and prepared for raids. Which Includes :
- Enchanted -
- Gem slots filled -
- Food -
- Flasks -
- Potions -

*Recruiting Classes*
- WW Monk -
- Ret Paladins -
- DPS Druids -
- Rogues -
- Hunters -
- DPS Shamans -
- DPS Warrior -
- Warlocks -
- Mages -
- Shadow Priests -
Spec not excluded to exceptional players.

We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you're interested we could always use more people that'd like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle.net tag - Vercross#1411
Thank you for the replies.. I am reaching out with Btag requests!
<Wolves of War> is recruiting new players for Antorus. While we are a semi-hardcore guild, we prefer to enjoy the game at our own pace. We are a mature guild (21 and over only, with zero exceptions made) most of whom have raided together for more than 5 years.

We are open to all players, even if you are a bit low on the gear score currently; we can fix that in a raid or two. However, it must be stressed that the sole focus of this guild is progression on a limited raid schedule.

We raid 2 days a week with an alt night on Friday.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time or 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
Thursday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time or 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Current Roster Spots Open:

We are currently recruiting all classes.

Loot Method:
EPGP- If you have not heard of this we would be happy to explain in more detail. The basics are EPGP uses effort points gained while raiding and gear points added when a piece of loot is given to you. The ratio of effort point over gear points lets the loot master know who is due for the next piece. As a raider you get to roll need, greed, transmog and pass. In the end, you ensure that you get all the gear you need without the stress of a loot council deciding if you need it.

Having raided for 10 years, I simply refuse to join a guild that does not employ this tool. I cannot say how upsetting it is watching gear you need given away by a third party decision. EPGP ensures that if you put in the effort you get the gear you earned.

Apply here:

http://www.wolvesofwar.com/Legion/

Message me in-game at: demonkill#1194
Hello,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Adventurer. We currently have 3 progression teams. Here is a little more information about our guild:

• Guild Name: Adventurer
  • Server: US-Stormrage
  • Schedule: Weekday: Tues/Wed 830-1130pm EST, Mythic: Fri/Sat 830-1130pm, Heroic: 830-1130pm EST
  • Progression: Weekday: 9/11H, Mythic: 4/11M, Heroic: 8/11H
  • About Us: Adventurer is a guild that was created by friends who decided high end raiding is fun, but its always better with people you enjoy being around.
  • Voice: Discord
  • Loot: RC Loot Council
  • Goal: Our goal varies to team. Weekday/Heroic is AOTC to mythic progression and mythic's goal is to complete Mythic progression before next expansion while working around real life and having fun together in WoW. We plan to establish this by creating/maintaining a cohesive, tight-knit, long-term family oriented team that can anticipate each other’s play style and excel through content at a fun steady pace.

• What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

• Activity - Weekly Antorus raids, Achieve runs, BGS, mythic + runs and more!
  • Humor - Whether in guild chat/discord, there is always something to laugh about
  • Understanding - Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations
  • Honesty - We will always be up front and to the point from day one
  • Helpful – We will assist with getting you raid ready so long as you are willing to put the same effort in advancing the guild. We will not just hold your hand.

• We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

BTag- Serentiyz#1996

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!
    : <Flare - Stormrage> 11/11H raid lead. 10/11H guild looking for active Alliance players to fill our roster.

If you like actually playing with guildies outside of raid times...getting weekly M15's done...PVP, and many other shenanigans, come give us a shot! To sum it up...this is an amazing group or people that look out for each other...whether you're brand new or have been here since the beginning. We are extremely social and love all aspects of the game!

We raid on Wednesday/Thursday from 8-11 server time

Current needs are - (MINIMUM ILVL 945+)
    - 4 Ranged - DPS with healer OS is a bonus
    - 1 Healers (Holy Priest!)
    - 1 Melee DPS
    - ALL TANK SPOTS ARE FULL

For more information about joining the team message an officer
    - HiddenTroll#12347 - Raid Lead
    - Voltic#1333 - GM
    - Viserion#11206 - Officer
    - ImPvtRyan#1926 - Officer
    - Spence#11965 - Recruitment
    Hey there! I am from <Unheeding> which is a Horde guild located on Thrall server. We are currently looking for ranged dps, and I think you would fit in very well with our team. We are a Heroic focus guild that enjoy raiding and having fun with guildies. We are currently 11/11N and 5/11H and are progressing steadily. Anyways, would like to talk to you more and see if you are interested. Add my BTAG and lets talk some time. Aarrok#1522

Looking forward to chatting,

Aarrok
    Aftershøck (thrall, u.s.)
    11/11 N
    7/11 H
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
    11-1 EST.

We need DPS, and flex players, mature guild who has been around multiple expansions. Chill, but effective, we get digital bosses down, while being adults in IRL. BNET lathander#1319
    9/11 H - Semi-hardcore/Casual guild

Sat/Sun Morning Raids
    10 am - 1 pm EST

Great Attendance is wanted, but not mandatory. We're a pretty laid back bunch just let us know beforehand.

Needs:
    Tanks - 1
    Need 1 Solid tank with great attendance (one position that kinda demands good attendance)

Healers - 1
    MW
    Rshaman
    Exceptional Applicants always considered

DPS - 2 - 3
    Rogue (prefer)
    DK
    Warrior
    WW
    Any exceptional Melee DPS really

Willing to take any exceptional healers or dps at ANY time that wish to join. We have just recently started raiding and progressing and have grown by leaps and strides.

Applicants can apply to btag: Nyderrasethi#1927, Ghost#112677 or BellesBtag#1676
    We are made up of mainly family or people who are friends in real life and in game. We also have an active discord where we enjoy various entertaining topics among guild members. Our goal is to push as far as we can go while maintaining an understanding that this is a game and its main purpose is to have fun. We understand real life gets in the way and that’s something we accept. We're looking for chill people, who likes to have fun and knows how to play but also can joke around. Majority of our members have had a high end, hardcore progression experience in the past but have moved on from that direction. We like to keep things drama free and enjoy the game by Get Lit is looking for strong healers and DPS who are ready to go raid heroic and begin mythic content. pushing content.

We only raid two nights a week currently. Though if everyone’s agrees, it can be subject to change.
    Tuesdays/ Thursdays
    8:00pm-11:00pm EST

Off nights we do just about everything from mythic+ to enjoy helping others within the guild and Weekend Alt runs.

Server: [H] Dalaran EST

Healers needed: Any of the following
    Holy Paladin - Filled
    Discipline Priest
    Mistweaver Monk
    Resto Shammy

DPS Needed: Any of the following
    Shadow Priest
    Affliction Lock
    Frost or Unholy Death Knight
    Frost or Fire Mage
    Boomkin Druid – Filled

Tank:
    Any tank that’s willing to sub in and out and has a dps or healing off spec

Exceptional players may inquire about joining if class isn't listed.

Current Progression: 11/11 normal 11/11 H AnT and is ready to start mythic raiding

If you’re interested and want to know more, feel free to reach by battle tag Absolute#1230
    Hi, I'm Cyn of <Omen> from Llane/Arygos. Our Raid Times are Sundays from 7-11 EST. We took a break over the holidays and are now about to continue our progression into Heroic ABT (currently 8/11 H). We are looking for a couple of healers (or DPS that can heal when needed) to round out the roster and replace some guildies who had to retire from the dedicated Sunday raids.

We are a casual (Heroic only) guild of Ex-Hardcore raiders who still enjoy raiding but that life, jobs, friends and family take precedence. With only 1 night a week of dedicated raiding we still manage to roll through content fairly quick.

Feel free to contact us for discussion and maybe a M+ run to see if we’re a right fit for you.
    Rofel#1402
    Cynixstar#1374
    Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
    Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the site, and if you have any questions feel free to add us. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We have core spots open.
    Vanquish of Firetree is looking to recruit ranged dps for Antorus. We are currently 2/11M raiding 5 hours a week. We are stable, reliable, and have been on server for over 10 years now. Our goals are to efficiently complete Heroic content until we can confidently progress through Mythic. We are not hardcore, we are laid back & friendly, but we like to get things done.

Faction
    Horde

Progression
    2/11 Mythic Antorus

Raid Times
    Progression Nights
    Tuesday: 8:30 - 10:30PM EST
    Friday: 8:30 - 11:30PM EST

Optional Normal open to all Guildies
    Wednesday: 8:30 ~ 10:00PM EST

Server
    Firetree
    Connected Realms include: Drak’Tharon, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale

Voice
    Discord

Additional Information
    We do lots of Mythic Plus Dungeons and have many active and friendly members. Several of our members enjoy other games in their spare time including Rocket League, PUBG, and League of Legends.

Contact Information
    My Btag: Ozymandias#1879
    Officer Btag: Balaresh#1634
    GM Btag: Aevali#1383
    GM Discord: Aevali#9625

Would love to have you join us for a few mythic plus dungeons to get to know some of our guild members :)
    Hi Vigz

<Riot> of Sargeras is recruiting exceptional core players for Mythic raids. Guild around since Vanilla. We are 11/11 heroic and have mythic experienced raid leads. We are looking for like-minded hard-casual players to push mythic content on a 2-day raid schedule: Tues/Wed 9-12 est. Apply now at iloveriot.com and add zpriten#11739 btag with any questions.

Further info:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760697632
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FDjk1Jnxx0

All the Best,
    Zp the Tree