935 DK looking for a new home

Guild Recruitment
I am currently alliance but can swap to horde if the right guild has what i am looking for. I am on a dead server at the moment, and are looking to move to a more populated and active server. What I am looking for is an early morning raiding guild around 8/9am to 11am-12pm CST on any day. I am looking for a laid back guild that is pushing Heroic Ant. I dont care about mythic raiding, i just want a guild that clears normal and is progressing through or clearing heroic raid content. I am atm a Frost main but will learn blood if thats what the guild needs. If you guild has these times available feel free to add me @ Petergriffin#1739 and we can chat more about what i can bring to the table as well as what you have to offer thanks in advance.
<Casually Scrubtastic> US - Stormrage

9/11 H - Semi-hardcore/Casual guild

Sat/Sun Morning Raids
10 am - 1 pm EST

Great Attendance is wanted, but not mandatory. We're a pretty laid back bunch just let us know beforehand.

Needs:
Tanks - 1
Need 1 Solid tank with great attendance (one position that kinda demands good attendance)

Healers - 1
MW
Rshaman
Exceptional Applicants always considered

DPS - 2 - 3
Rogue (prefer)
DK
Warrior
WW
Any exceptional Melee DPS really

Willing to take any exceptional healers or dps at ANY time that wish to join. We have just recently started raiding and progressing and have grown by leaps and strides.

Applicants can apply to btag: Nyderrasethi#1927, Ghost#112677 or BellesBtag#1676
Hi!

Animosity is a new guild forming a raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions.

--Strixx--
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/11M Antorus.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com