951 WW Monk LF Horde Weekend Guild

Guild Recruitment

I am currently in search of a Horde weekend guild to raid with. Experience is 2/11M in Antorus and i can link AOTC and most Cutting Edge Achievements from previous tiers.

I am looking for a more casual but still progression oriented guild to raid with and make friends for mythic plus.

Days that work best are Friday and Saturday, any time after 5:00 EST.

Please feel free to respond here or add my battle tag: Vangor#1614

Thank you!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/11M Antorus.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ

Animosity is a new guild forming a raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. You wont regret it.

Hey Skilldotcom

I'm very interested in speaking with you about joining <Bad Guys> as part of our raiding team. We raid 6-10 CST on Saturdays and Sundays, and we're 5/11 Mythic.

I'll post my guild spam below, but if you're interested in speaking with me directly, my btag is Zeno#1740.

Thanks and good luck with your search.

<Bad Guys> is a weekend raiding guild on Mal'Ganis looking for more dedicated and fun-loving people seeking to progress through Legion content on a two day schedule.

We currently raid Saturday and Sunday 6pm-10pm CST. Our progress is 5/11 in Mythic Antorus.

The majority of <Bad Guys> has raided together since Wrath of the Lich King, with some of us having been together since vanilla and The Burning Crusade. We believe in forming friendship through raiding, while simultaneously taking clearing content very seriously.

Since we raid on the weekend to accommodate hectic lives(curse being adults!), we expect all of our raiders to do the following:

Maintain 90% raid attendance

Fully understand your class and min/maxing to reach your potential

Show up to raids with full consumables, enchants, upgrades, and gems

*Follow directions and be willing to accept constructive criticism

*Use the following addons-Deadly Boss Mods, Exorsus Raid Tools, RcLootCouncil, Weakauras

*Have a working microphone and be willing to speak up if the need arises.

Recruitment needs:

Windwalker Monk

Elemental Shaman

If you are considering joining, or just want to find out more information, please speak to one of our officers in game - Galbatroix or Papaoctopus. You can also contact Myself(Zeno#1740) or Gingersnap(wheesper#1889) through our battletags.

Thanks and I look forward to meeting you.
Hi there, we are currently looking for a strong WW to round out our roster. We raid saturday/sunday though, but if you're interested, spam is below:

<Impure> is a 2 day horde weekend raiding guild on Turalyon-US.

2/11m Antorus (5/9m ToS last tier, super late start)

Raid Times:
Saturday: 6:00 - 9:00PM EST (3 hours)
Sunday: 6:00 - 9:00PM EST (3 hours)
*Friday: 6:00 - whenver EST (Optional Alt/Fun Night)

About us: Many of our core have years of experience and either came back from hiatus or had real life aggro that caused us to switch up our raid schedules. Our voice chat program is discord. We are actively trying to fill our roster to push mythic raiding. Our members regularly push high m+ keys and pvp outside of raid times.

Our Recruitment method: no apps to fill out, just a short trial period (usually no more than 2 weeks/4 raids).

Our current role needs:

DPS: 1-2 (Interested in a strong WW, Mage, Boomkin, or Spriest. Will consider most though)

all exceptional players may apply regardless of class.

For more information you can contact one of our officers.

Danye - Tristien#1577
Kaowin - Weidendorf#1292
Vlad - Neocene#1709
Not sure if this will help you or not but these are the weekend guilds we have on my realm.

I also run a recruitment discord with ~3100 people: https://discord.gg/CAPNwM6

A list of all the weekend guilds on Turalyon. Organized by start times:

MORNING (5am+)
wtb, we need this

[H] Warsong - Saturday & Sunday 2pm-5pm EST Mythic

EVENING (5pm+)
[H] Impure - Saturday & Sunday 6pm-9pm EST Mythic
[A] Elysium - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-9:30pm EST Mythic
[A] Judgement - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-10pm EST
[H] Horder Faster Deeper - Friday-Sunday 8pm-11pm EST
[H] Prophets - Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST
[H] Ours Is The Fury - Friday & Saturday 8:30pm-11pm EST

[H] Synthesize - Saturday & Sunday 9pm-12am EST Mythic
[H] Synthesis - Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST Mythic
[H] Celestial Accord - Saturday & Sunday 10pm-1am EST
[H] Paragons - Saturday 11pm-2am & Sunday 10pm-1am EST Mythic
[A] Loch Modan Yacht Club - Friday & Saturday 11:55pm-3am EST
Color Blind (4/11M), Raid Team 1 of guild <Seraph> (Horde-Mal'ganis) is recruiting quality DPS for Mythic ABT Progression.

Our raid times: 8:30pm CST to 12 Midnight CST
2 Day Raid Week - Every Friday and Saturday night, with an optional Thursday run at 10pm CST for some additional Heroic ABT bosses.

Led by a group of ex-hardcore Mythic Prog. Raiders, we've diverged a bit from that raid life and have slowed the pace a bit -- We kill boss at a reasonable pace and we have fun doing it.

Visit Seraphguild.com to apply.