Casual looking for casual guild

Guild Recruitment
1. Times available & time zone: 8-10 pm every night and days off, all day. I live in the eastern time zone.
2. Server preference: PVE, RP, I am willing to transfer to any but a PVP or RP PVP server.
3. Faction preference: Any, I have high level alliance and horde toons
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Casual only!
5. Current progression/experience: I have past raiding experience
6. Recent logs (if available): NA
7. Contact info: I am currently on Area 52 (horde) and Stormrage (ally)
8. Anything else: Yep

My work schedule prevents me from being a consistent raider, so I prefer running mythics and doing transmog runs.
I am not good at all in PVP so I avoid it like the plague.
I am pushing 40+ yrs old now so, Id like to find an adult guild that's friendly and active.
I have been playing since late TBC, and know a lot about questing, and I'm always willing to help out.
Hi Dreshand,

<Lore> is an alliance guild on Moonrunner/Gnomeregan consisting of a mix of family people and of various age groups from 18 - 50+. We do mythic dungeons, quests together, and raid heroic antorus on tuesdays and friday nights from 6-9 est. We spend way too much time on Discord for some people but we find it brings the group closer. If interested contact me @ Corbeck#1466 in game and we can chat.

Thanks and good luck!
Sounds good I will after the maintenance is done
<Guild Name Loading>
[A] Proudmoore

< Guild Name Loading> Is a Semi-Casual raiding guild that has recently transferred to the server. Our current raid progression is 3/11H. We are currently looking for new members to fill out our core heroic raid team. Our members have been raiding together since BC and are very knowledgeable. We are in search of likeminded players who are ready to progress and have fun doing it! We are a socially active guild that has a very active discord and guild chat. If you are just looking for a place to call home but not raid that’s fine as well all are welcome!

Raid times:
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8 pm EST to 10pm EST

Raiding Needs:
Tanks: Closed
Heals: Priest, Monk
Melee Dps: Paladin, Demon Hunter, Death Knight, Monk, Druid
Ranged Dps: Hunter, Balance Druid, shaman

Please Contact with any questions:
Guild master: Sophiana (Dyslexia#1187)
Officer: Darkrane (Strider051#1303)
Officer: Turw (Fuzzypickles#1730)
<Enigma> (6/11M) is a hardcore late night raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (US) Chicago, Horde. - Former US top 50
Recruiting for our HEROIC only weekend team in addition to our main team.
Info:
Enigma was formed at the end of 2015. As a policy, we reward consistent raiding positions to raiders who perform well. We believe that all players in Enigma, regardless of seniority or rank must perform to keep their raid spot. This ensures a competitive atmosphere. We actively help our raiders to get their 15+ for the week.

We encourage growth and a fun atmosphere within our heroic runs, if you reach a higher level of greatness and are interested in our mythic team you're more than welcome to trial!

Currently recruiting:
Both teams;
Actively looking for healers and a tank. Holy Pally / Resto druid Pref.
Exceptional applicants of any kind are accepted and given opportunity. Balance druids, Mages, Warriors, and Shadow Priests are of special interest.

Gazzuk#1936 our GM
Lion#12441 Heroic Team Lead

Schedules:
Heroic Team (Personal Loot until guild majority):
Friday: 08:00PM CST-11:30PM CST

Mythic Raid Team (Loot Council):
Monday: 10:00PM CST- 01:30AM CST
Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Wednesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Apply:
Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested.
We utilize discord for communication;
Website and Application: www.guildenigma.com
You MUST state which team you're interested in within the extra info tab or you might be passed up for the opportunity you're looking for.

We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire <Enigma> raid teams, we thank you for your time and interest.
Mission Statement
<Antagony> is a Horde side guild on the Dalaran -US server. Our motto is simple we accept anyone of any play style to help them see game content in a positive fun and adult environment. We strive in friendliness, camaraderie, and positivity in game and many of us have become real life friends in the process. We just moved to Dalaran in hopes to make a guild a positive environment for social and casual players alike. The GM team are experienced players who have stayed friends for over 10 years on multiple MMOs. We welcome you to give us a try.
If interested pls comment here or find us in game Lanach, Hellyll or Shamtart .
Thanks and have a great evening !
Hello, we are The Hangout.

We are a new Mature Casual Raiding Guild on Whisperwind, I know it is late in the xpac to try and start a new raid team, but I believe there are folks out here that would like to start from something fresh as we move towards a new xpac. Casual players more than welcome to join.

We are not looking to be server first, we just would like a group of friendly people that can raid together, kill some bosses get loot and most importantly, to have fun in the process. That is who we strive to be as a guild.

The Juicy Part, LOL.

We raid only 4 hours a week, We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 7 to 9 p.m. Central Time. Food, flask and repairs are provided during raids. We will only be raiding normal and Heroic and using personal loot. We will strive to get AOTC for every raid during a xpac. The four of us that put this guild together has AOTC for all raids in Legion, so we do have experience when it comes to raids.

I could keep going , but wow is a social game and I believe chatting over voice is so much better the reading a guild spam.

So reach out to Livelife#11793 to chat.

We are need of Healers and ALL DPS.
Hi there Dresh! I would like to invite you to join the Old Farts Guild On Kirin tor with connecting realms of Sentinels and Steamwheedle. We are a casual guild with mature members. We are recruiting new members to our ranks to rebuild our roster! You are more than welcome to join us! Feel free to look us up!
~Eienno <OLD FARTS>
Hello, Dreshand. Is switching servers a possibility for you? If so, we might be a good fit. While we focus on raiding, we are open to casual players and don't require raiding to join. We run mythics regularly as well as older content for transmog so you'd have company in that regard. :) Usually we run dungeons in the evenings before or after raids so I'll include our info below to give you an idea.

<The Metalocalypse> (1/11M) is a 7year, adult raiding guild that values both progression and camaraderie. We're recruiting skilled players with a positive attitude and an interest for Heroics/Mythics. Apart from a friendly, mature community & a relaxed, yet progression-focused atmosphere, we have the following schedule to offer:

Wed+Sun+Mon
10pm - 12:30am EST / 9p - 11:30p CST / 8p - 10:30p MST / 7p - 9:30p PST

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759508430
http://themetalocalypse.enjin.com/recruitment
metalocaguild@gmail.com

All our info and our quick app can be found at the link to our website above, but feel free to contact us if you had any questions. Good luck and take care. :)
Greetings Dreshand,

My name is Dogtag and I am the Recruitment Officer for the Guild Hordes of Chaos. I was reading over your post and I wanted to reach out to you. From what you've described in your post, I believe that we would be a perfect fit for you. Most of the Guild is over the age of 30. We do have quite a few members that are over the age of 55. I think you'll find our Guilds atmosphere is what you're looking for.

I'll post a link at the bottom of this post to our Guilds Recruitment Thread. If you have a few minutes, I would suggest reading it over. It will descrive who we are, what we're about, what we have to offer our members and our history.

After you're done reading it, if you'd like to talk more, please send me a Friend Request. My Real ID is posted at the bottom of that post.

I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Kind Regards,
~Dogtag

Guild Recruitment Thread:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759360312
Dresh,

You sound like you would really enjoy our guild. We have lots going on that include Mythic plus, Weekly Events, Heroic Progression, Saturday Fun runs, and more.

Check us out at Justwiped.com for more info.

Our median age is 40+ and you will find players that range from 20 - 70 on daily.

We love to have fun together in Discord as well. Many hang out there through the night.

Join Us and have some fun!
Btag me at rehna#1428 for more info.
Sincerely,
Arlida, GM<Just Wiped>
Hey Dreshand, we're on stormrage also! We raid heroics on Tues & Thurs and do an alt/fun/achieve normal run on Wed. We also do mythic+s as a guild and other achievement/transmog runs. We're extremely active in our discord. I'd love to chat with you. I'll be around all day if you're available.
-Val

Server: US-Stormrage
Faction: Alliance
Focus: Semi-Hardcore Heroic/Mythic Raiding and Dungeons Heroic/Mythic/Mythic+
Raid Days/Times: Tuesday & Thursday 8:30 PM – 11:30 PM Eastern
Raid Group Progress: 10/11H, 11/11N, 9/9H, 9/9N, 1/10M, 10/10 H NH, 10/10 N NH, 3/3 H TOV, 7/7 H EN
Loot: Personal
Recruitment Status: Recruiting ALL MDPS/RDPS/HPS: Particularly LF:HPS with a DPS offspec, Lock, Ele/Enh Sham, Hunter, Boomkin, Spriest, Rogue, Frost/Unholy DK, Arms/Fury War--any skilled raider will be considered. Casual/social members also welcome!
Discord: https://discord.banishedgaming.com(Be sure to let someone know you're there!)

Here is the link to our detailed recruitment thread on Stormrage: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759272331

1. Contact a leader in-game:
GM: Valgasm (or Vallatio) Valgasm#1544 DM @Valgasm_ on Twitter

2. Connect with us on Discord https://discord.banishedgaming.com (Be sure to let someone know you're there!)
Message us on Discord!
Val: VAL#8164
Here is our guild info bro. I really hope to hear from you.

Guild: Bladed Bastion
Server: Area 52 (High Pop Server)
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tues and Sundays 8pm – 11pm EST. We are 11/11H with plans on moving into Mythic. We plan on running mythic unless it turns out to not be fun and rewarding.
Mythic Plus: These happen anytime and all the time.
Achievement runs and mount runs: Friday and Sat nights
Normal Alt runs: Wed 8pm – 11pm EST
Rated Battlegrounds: We have just started doing this and runs are Mondays 8pm – 11pm EST
About the guild: We have been around since Cata and have gotten AOTC every tier this expansion. Guild activity is highest from 5pm EST to 1am EST during the week. The weekend players are on at all times. Bladed Bastion isn’t a hardcore guild but also isn’t a casual guild. We aim for progression and expect players to know there class and mechanics. There is adult humor in discord and guild chat from time to time. We are super friendly and willing to help as long as we see you helping yourself.
My Experience: I have been in this guild for around 6 months now. I have been in raiding guilds before but I can truly say that this is one of the best guilds I have ever been in if not the best. If this sounds like guild that you want to call home then hit me up in game.
Battletag: Chief#1665
Thanks
The Beef!
Hi, I hope that you are not overwhelmed by the amount of inquiring minds on your post, as we all are looking for good individuals like yourself. I can go on and on about my guild, but I figured I'd just leave the link to the forum and let you take a look at your leisure.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760957564

This way there is no pressure and if you're interested I really hope to hear from you.

Happy Hunting ~ Issy
I am late in the recruiting game but will still throw my hat in. My guild raids SU and THU 7:30 est to 9:30 Est. We need dps. WE have a small guild but we have a ton of fun. Currently we have 2 tanks. 3 healers. 1 dps. We pug a lot! Try running mythic plus dungeons with that make up. WE make it work but having some deeps would be so nice. Let me know if your alliance toons need a place to hang out. Good luck in finding a new home!
vilane#1392
If you're willing to both server transfer talk to me about <Remnants of Darkness>. We're a normal/heroic guild currently 7/11H in Antorus and looking for more dps.

We raid Tues/Wed 8-11Eastern and do a run of Normal Antorus on Saturday. During the rest of the week we do older raids, mythics, and just generally have fun.

Most of the raid team have families and are over 30. We recognize that real life comes first but strive to genuinely have fun while we're together.

If this sounds interesting to you add me and we'll talk: Dzargul#1938.
Chemical Imbalance on Area 52 is in need of some more bodies to progress more effectively.

Quite a few of our main raiders have scaled back their commitments due to real life issues, which is understandable but leaves us feeling a bit...inadequate :)

We are 11/11ABT & 8/11H ABT, and we raid Fri/Sat 9-12 server(EST). We have been together since BC, so we generally play well together and have a solid foundation.

We are primarily looking for ranged DPS, although other roles may be considered.

Feel free to whisper anyone online and ask for an officer, or add our recruitment officer on bnet: Bellatrix #1309
HORDE-Academie
Raid Times:

Academie: Wednesday/Thursday 9:30pm - 12pm EST

Server:
Shandris- PvE (US)

Loot System:
Personal Loot

About Us:
<Academie> is a guild that has been around since 11/1/08. Many of us are real life friends and folks that have played long enough together to get more real life friends. A good part of us are ex progression raiders that either took a step back or life got to real. And the other part are real friends or friends found along the way looking to get into the raid game. We play many other games together as well.

Guild Atmosphere
We are mostly folks around 30, but we do have folks younger than that and older. We like to keep things more on the chill side. While we enjoy beating bosses and such, playing the game and enjoying our time together means more. Usually, we will beat normal and a good portion of heroic during an active tier.

Currently Recruiting:
We are looking to recruit just about everything. We have lost folks due to real life and such and are looking to get things going again. If you are looking to take raiding less seriously or looking to start your raiding journey then this could be the place for you.

How to Apply:
Message Scamdon, Ixtchal, Daesong, Baldvinny with interest or questions