931 hunter LF Norm raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Looking for guild progressing through normal Antorus/early heroic. I can raid M-Th starting b/w 8-10 EST depending on the day. Been playing since BC and just got back into the game. I have a 931 mm hunter/924 blood dk on Proudmoore and a 850 SPriest that I can gear up quickly if necessary on Stormrage. Looking to join a chill guild...nothing hardcore. Thanks
Frozen Doom is looking for DPS for our raid group.  We are a casual guild/semi casual raid group. looking for mature people to push progression. Must be willing to transfer 2 hour server.

Day/times: Tuesday, Wednesday & Monday  8-11:00cst (9-12:00 est).
Loot: RC Loot Council
voice coms:discord
progression: 11/11h

We request you have solid raid awareness and 90% attendance. Be able to give notice via discord if you are not able to raid on occasion. Must use or be willing to use addons (dbm,bigwiglooking tmw,wa or tellmewhen)Research encounters and know your role in current raid content. Have Flasks/Consumables on hand for raid nights.
realid Dalfina#1473
Vitium is a 11/11 Normal, 11/11 Heroic Alliance guild on the Korgath server, looking to replenish its ranks after we took a short break in ToS. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday from 9 to 12 PM EST, with a yet to be determined Monday raid if we deem it could help down content but most likely not obligatory. We’ve been in the top 25 guilds of Korgath since we switched servers at the end of WoD.

We are looking for responsible players of any class.

Looking to find DPS preferably melee.

Last 4 spots for the raid team.

At the moment we are looking for players that can meet our times, will arrive for raid prepared and on time.We are all adults with adult responsibilities so not being able to raid is understandable as long as a heads up is given.
We offer a small but active community that is very open minded and doesn't take itself too seriously. We have people from a lot of the walks of life and we respect each other so we expect nothing less. For the time being we aren’t that many but are looking to meet new
people and make new friends, although not always connected in WoW you can almost always find someone in our discord playing games. Beware of puns.

You can contact LowestScroll#1792 for more information.
Hi, there! You might enjoy <The Remnants of Hope> on Wyrmrest Accord! We are a casual, social guild currently progressing through Antorus. We are 11/11N and are farming for gear before starting on Heroic. Our raid times are 8:00-10:00p EST on Wednesdays and Saturdays.

We also offer guild repairs, mythic+ keystone events (with keystones anywhere from +0 to +15), leveling groups, and some PvP and RP content. Our members are a diverse group of super friendly and helpful players, and we have a "play how you want" philosophy.

We have an active TeamSpeak and Forums for general chatting and arranging of events and shenanigans. We'd love for you to check us out at www.remnantsofhope.com, or I'd be happy to answer any of your questions via in game whisper.
Hey there!
<Ashes of Renewal> is a 2 night raiding guild on Exodar/Medivh-US. We raid 8-11pm EST (server time) Sunday and Monday nights. We are 3/11 H ABT and are looking for more skilled players to help us progress further into Heroic content.

Current recruitment needs are as follows.

Immediate raid spots for DPS!

~Hunter, Boomkin, Ret Paladin ~

Healer spot open immediately!

~Monk, Priest, or Pally~

Exceptional DPS

Regardless of class/spec, if you feel like you are an exceptional player, we would love to hear from you!

What we expect from our raiders:
* Attendance. Attendance is critical for progression, we understand life happens but we would like to see our raiders aim to make raid nights 80 percent of the time.
* Punctuality. We are 2 day, 6 hours a week raiding guild and every minute we can spend on progression matters.
* Extensive class knowledge and knowledge of raid mechanics.
* The desire to constantly want to improve and maximize your character's stats.
* A good attitude towards raiding, your fellow guild members, and in general. One of the things we do pride ourselves on is our fun, friendly and social environment.

<Ashes of Renewal> was originally formed by a close-knit group of friends in Cataclysm who want to raid at heroic level, while maintaining a fun and social environment. We are serious when we need to be, but also have no room for toxic players or drama. We all are decently active outside of raid nights, having Tuesday night normal clears, and mythic+ groups running often as we can. If this environment sounds like something you would be interested in, we would love to hear from you!

Please add me if you're interested in joining or have additional questions!

Mooncrescent- alena#1533
Expectations: 955+ itemized / equipped iLevel & 75+ artifact traits w/ logs to prove your ability.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
4/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN
50% High Command after 1 hour of pulls

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM
(Optional) Heroic Thursdays
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Aeliar#7628 on Discord

or fill out an application at http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdWlob8bRp
Sacred Destiny on Doomhammer(Alliance)
Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 630-10 PM MST
Optional Alt Normal run on Wednesdays at same raid times
Also run Mythic + with guild groups throughout the week to help everyone get their 15 for best gear in weekly chests.

Recruitment Openings
Tank: None
Healers: Pally, Shaman, Monk ( all classes will be considerd if decent dps offspec)
Ranged DPS: Hunter, Warlock, Boomkin, Mage
Melee: Ret Pally(holy offspec a Plus)
All Melee will be considered

Sacred Destiny is one of the oldest guilds on the Doomhammer server and the guild itself even predates the game going back and being formed in a past game. We have been raiding since vanilla and have all intention of progressing through expansions to come.

Our raid atmosphere is somewhat casual, we like to joke around and keep the convo interesting at times, but we do like progression. That being said we like to have everyone come prepared with food, flasks, pots, and seals prior to raid. We have obtained Ahead of the Curve in all dungeons a couple months before the next dungeon has been released. We are currently 11/11 Normal and 9/11 Herioc Antorus. We have intentions of pushing Mythic once we have a solid 20+ raiders and heroic on clear, nothing Hardcore but so we don't get bored of farming heroic over and over again.

Please add me through Real ID if interested in trying out with us on our raid nights

Battletag: Senator23#1289
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the site, and if you have any questions feel free to add us. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We have core spots open.
We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

Tickle#1358

https://wardenstyranny.enjin.com/

<Wardens Tyranny> Turalyon – US is recruiting all classes, levels, and specs. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding. 3/11 H Antorus

Raid Times 2 days a week
Tuesday 8-11 PM EST
Thursday 8-11 PM EST
Best way to describe the us, its a relaxed end game content guild. No drama or elitists just smart, respectful, competitive yet humble players. We all hang out together running various content from WQs, Mythic +s to transmog runs, so we are always doing something and we all hang out in discord being social while we do it. We run T/Th/Sun 630-930 pst and a friday fun run for alts, casuals and friends and family.

for more: Btag: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/2076076743
Greetings, my name is Bullcon and I am the acting Raid Leader for <Sentinel> I think you would be a good fit for our guild so I’m going to drop some info for you, if you have any questions for me feel free to reach out to me in game. I hope to speak with you soon!

<Sentinel> A52 is a newly formed guild looking to build our team and make some friends.

Currently we are raiding 3 days a week as a semi-casual group, we may consider Mythic raiding in the future but it is not our main priority.

<Sentinel> is led by long time players who are competent, competitive, and enjoy raiding. We are looking for likeminded players to enjoy the game with.

As of now we are looking to finish building our roster and we hope that you will be part of it!

What we look for in Players:

- Active and competitive
- Have an understanding of raiding and their class
- Eager to learn and continuously work to improve
- Generally social players

Our raid schedule is:

Wednesday (3:30-7:00pm Pst)
Friday (3:30-7:00pm Pst)
Sunday (3:30-7:30pm Pst)

What we Need:
We are currently in need of All roles with Tanks being top priority.

All exceptional players will be considered for a spot. All social players are welcome as well.

Things We’re Interested in outside of Raiding
-Mythic+ we enjoy ruining Keystones and think they’re a fun accessible way to get gear. We also have hopes of forming a keystone team to sell carries in the Future
-PVP while PvE is our main focus in the game we also love to dabble in PVP and have hopes of forming a guild team for our Off-time
-Mount/Achievement runs are super fun and we love doing them

In conclusion, we’re a group of people that like to have fun and we are looking for like-minded players interested in having fun and building a team with us!

Please send me a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible!

Bullcon#1672 (Recruitment Officer)
: <Midknights> are looking for Ranged DPS to help round out our roster for H Antorus. Our raid times may or may not suit you though. I know its not the days you listed, but can't hurt to ask ;)

Server Time (PST):
4am-7am Sat and Sun mornings

US Central time:
6am-9am Sat and Sun mornings

If the times fit you, we have a recruitment post (https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755766598) on this forum that gives a lot more information. Good luck in your search!!
I'm at work right now so I'll leave you the gritty details.

Fighting Mongooses
Dalaran - Horde
Raid nights(times are EST):
Tuesday - 8pm until 11pm
Saturday - 8pm until 11pm

We're goofy, we swear a lot, and we like to get things done during the time we raid. We randomly do stuff doing the week.

My battle tag: Marivel#11919
My discord: Marivel#5588
My name is Nightemarewl and Our Alliance guild <Duality> is recruiting dps positions currently for Antorus. We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that is progressing in heroic and have hopes to getting into mythic once we reach enough people!

*Our current progression*

- 11/11 Normal AtBT
- 11/11 Heroic AtBT

*Our raid times* : Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST. With an Optional Tuesday Alt run for Normal Antorus. Anytime from 11pm EST until we clear it.

*Looting system* : RC loot council.

*Server* : Whisperwind - Alliance heavy sever.

*Voice Chat* : Team Speak 3

*What we're looking for* : Being on time and prepared for raids. Includes :
- Enchanted -
- Gem slots filled -
- Food -
- Flasks -
- Potions -

*Recruiting Classes*
- Ret Paladins -
- DPS Druids -
- Rogues -
- Hunters -
- Enhance Shamans -
- DPS Warrior -
- Warlocks -
- Shadow Priests -
Spec not excluded to exceptional players.

We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you're interested we could always use more people that'd like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle.net tag - Vercross#1411