943 ilvl MW Monk LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
About Me
I am a soon to be twenty-eight year old, I have been playing World of Warcraft since Burning Crusade and have been healing for just as long. I have prior mythic experience, though finding a guild that is solid has gotten increasingly difficult through the expansions. I am laid-back, come prepared, and am active on a regular basis to do mythic + content outside of raids. I currently am on the Central Time Zone. My only preference in servers is I would really prefer to avoid Player vs. Player servers, but otherwise I am open minded. I come prepared to raids, I am an active theorycrafter, can handle constructive criticism and I am down for progression and wipes without raging over them. Also, I do not have a faction preference per say even though I will always be horde at heart. I am a committed raider, seeking a committed raid team!

Availability -
I am available to raid any day of the week, during the week (Mon-Fri) I am available from 11:00AM to 11:00PM CST and on weekends (Sat-Sun) I am available from 12:00PM to 1:00AM CST. (I would prefer to only raid two day a week)

Raid Experience (current tier) –
• The Emerald Nightmare – 7/7H and 5/7 Mythic
• Trial of Valor – 3/3N and 3/3H
• The Nighthold – 10/10H and 2/10 Mythic
• Tomb of Sargeras – 9/9N and 9/9H
• Antorus, the Burning Throne – 11/11N and 9/11H

What I Am Seeking
I am looking for a guild that is looking to progress into mythic content, which is laid back and doesn’t get their panties in a wedge over wiping on progression content. I really want a guild that is going to be active outside of raiding, preferably one that does mythic + content on a regular basis. I want a guild that is going to put as much effort into me, as I will be putting into them. No drama, no bull!@#$, just a group of people that get together and down bosses and progress as a team.

Contact Me -
Petrichor#11987 for battle.net or Petrichor#7963 in Discord
Hi!

Animosity is a new guild forming a raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions.

--Strixx--
Hi Tealeaf (<3), I’m from <Alone> on Aerie Peak. We’re an established guild on the
server that took a break and are looking to reform a casual-core heroic
team. Guild culture is diverse and female friendly. We're all adult,
current or former mythic raiders, establishing a “home” where can enjoy no
stress raiding with friends on alts or mains. Long term, if we have enough
interest in mythic later we aren’t opposed to pursuing a few early bosses.

Fri/Sat 8:30 - 11:30 Eastern

Questions? Contact me on bnet @ vanity#1426 or discord @ vanitea#4653
(easier to get ahold of me quickly via Discord).

Additional <Alone> recruitment contacts:
Kaylii#1948 (bnet)/ Kaylii#5028 (discord) [on holiday, slow responses until next week]
Rachel#1391 (bnet)/ Rachel#3325 (discord)

Link to app: https://goo.gl/forms/YJSSBLOJWWStRw5v1
Hey Tealeaf, we are <Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal]-[H] a newly formed raiding guild looking to build our core raiding group to push Antorus progression. We are currently 11/11H and looking to round out our mythic progression team, previous mythic raiding experience is not required.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

Currently we are recruiting all healer classes as well as the following DPS classes:
  • Demon Hunter: Medium
  • Druid (Feral/Boomkin): Medium
  • Mage: High
  • Paladin (Ret): High
  • Rogue: Medium
  • Shaman: Medium
  • Warlock: Medium
  • Warrior: Medium

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our core group of raiders comes from mythic progression backgrounds with our raid lead 8/9M ToS. We pride ourselves on having a great in-game community as well as great community outside of WoW. On off days, we are usually running up M+ keys, doing PvP events/battlegrounds or playing other games like Overwatch or PUBG while hanging out in discord.

If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to give any one of us a shout!

Contacts:
  • Xorku; bnet KrakenWagon#1421, discord Xorku#0446
  • Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
  • Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
  • Gen; bnet Genivieve#11954, discord Genivieve#3248
If u can raid 12-3am cst

We are running a 25man rotating roster! We rotate people depending on the boss and everyone is guaranteed a mythic kill once boss is on farm.

OUR GOAL: as a guild is to get to the top 100-200 world ranking Mythic progression guild

[US][A] <Despicable> of Sargeras
Progression: 7/9mTOS-5/11Mythic Antorus
Raid days/times:
Tues 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
Wed 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
Thur 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
What we are looking for rDPS/healer(rdruid/hpally/mwMonk)also looking for a 2nd Raid Lead (must have an off spec or main spec of Tank/Heal/Dps)

<Despicable> is recruiting for our core roster for Mythic Antorus, so if you're interested in joining you can apply on our guild website: http://www.despicableguild.com/
Discord(for instant reply): Luven/Gaia/lil#7900
or
Btag(for direct game contact):
Urobsession#1870(Recruiting Officer)
Buttfacezz#1980 (Recruiting/Healing Officer)
Tafbird2000#1431(Raid Leader)

We stay active running High Mythic Plus Keys 20+ and rBGs/Arenas
We usually run whenever people are on, but Fridays & Saturdays are the dedicated days to get your +15 weekly or rBG/Arenas from 10:15pm-1:15am pacific time
Up!
<Omnipotence>(6/11H) is a laid-back raiding guild on Zul’Jin (US), Horde.

TL;DR – We joke around and kill stuff. Everyone is welcome to join.

About us
Omnipotence is a recently transferred guild to Zul’jin. As stated above stated above the guild is pretty laid-back and we’re looking for people with thick skin that like to joke around and have fun. We aren’t an 18+ guild, but majority of our members are 20+. If this is the type of community you’ve been looking for, look no further and join today.

Raid Progression
We are currently 11/11N and 6/11H and our looking to progress more as we fill up our raid roster.

Raid Schedule
Wednesday: 8-11 pm EST – Currently running Normal
Friday: 8-11 pm EST – Heroic Raiding Night
*We are moving away from raiding Normal on Wednesday after we finish gearing up our roster, and are looking at adding a Normal alt run on Saturdays.

Mythic+
We have members that currently run mythic+ almost daily, and are looking at forming teams as our roster expands.

PVP
Some of our members enjoy doing Arenas, and are very interested in doing more as our guild grows.

Recruitment
We are recruiting all classes right now, however we are in need of more DPS for raiding.

More information
If you have any questions about the guild or wish to inquire about recruitment, please contact us.

Jakecurtis#1730 -Our GM
Vergil#11117- General inquiries
DarthRevan#11693- General inquiries

We utilize discord for communication;
<<SPLASH>> 1-11 Mythic / 11-11 Heroic, Is looking for more dedicated players to join our mythic progress! We need Ranged DPS "Any spec is fine minus Boomkins." Other Roles are welcome "Healers/Tanks." We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9-12 EST. We are on the server Zul'jin HORDE. If interested please add---

Perfectly#1902
Ronin#12790
Biceps#11654
Up!
[H] <Friends> (2/11M) Wednesday/Friday 6:00pm -9:00pm PST

Who we are:
The name essentially says it all. This guild was started by a group of real-life friends back in MoP. Halo took ownership in the beginning of Legion after a bit of a hiatus throughout WoD. When Halo came back, he decided he'd like to start raiding mythic, but didn't want to leave this beloved guild behind. The solution was to slowly build a raiding guild with the intention of having a tight-knit group that raids Mythic. A few months later and here we are. The coolest group of people you'll ever meet. As far as progression goes we went into Mythic NH pretty late, but we still got 5/10M (with Spellblade & Krosus down). In Tomb of Sargeras we had a handful of setbacks, but we're resilient as hell and we still managed to get 9/9 Heroic & 5/9 Mythic! Going into Antorus, we are aiming even higher; Cutting Edge. So far we are 2/11 Mythic and still going strong.

What we do:
First of all we raid. Our days/times are Wednesday & Friday 6pm-9pm PST. We're often hosting events outside of raiding (I.E. RBGs, achievement runs, Mythic+ spamming) on a pretty regular basis so there is plenty to do. We also run a casual/optional/alt raid day (which we currently do normal in) on Saturday night, and plan to move Heroic to this day soon. A ton of us also play other games such as Overwatch together. We even streamed some messy raids for St.Judes and raised $500! Our discord is extremely active and you can expect to see people posting in it almost all day, be it photos of our days, news articles, or dumb clickbait we found on the interwebs.

What we need:
Raiders with an amazing attitude. We can work around most compositions, so all should feel free to hit me up and apply, but here is a priority list of what we're looking for.

Get in contact with us! <3
Halo/Nate (GM) - Nate#1624
Zephy/Zoey (Raid Leader)- Zoey#1699
Turtle (Officer) - Dragonturtle#1453
Sandwhale (just extremely helpful) - DirePants#11708
Hey Tealeaf! My guild doesn't fit what you're looking for but I read in your post you'd prefer not to join a PvP guild. Keep in mind that with the new expansion later this year all servers are going to become PvE essentially and world PvP will be opt in! I don't want you to miss joining a guild that fits for you because of something that is going to change soon.

Good luck and have fun! :)
Hey there Tealeaf! First.. epic name! Second let me know if we work for you. I will add you on Bnet also.

I'm Tea and I'm the Recruitment Officer for the guild known as <Nebula>!

So <Nebula> is currently progressing through Mythic Antorus we are 1/11 and just started Mythic on Jan 4th! We raid 6:30pm - 9:30pm PST both Tuesdays and Thursdays. The server is Lightbringer. We're going to move through Antorus with a lot of determination and would love for you to come along for the ride! We're a silly bunch at Nebula, and tend to joke around a lot with a fun and excited attitude towards everything challenging.

If you'd like to come along for a few runs and see if you like what we're about :)

Feel free to contact me whenever and add my Battle Tag if you think you’re interested in joining us!

Look forward to hearing from you!

TheTeaGal

gamingteagal#11652
Check us out and hit me up. I feel like we'd be an excellent fit for you.
-
www.DivinityGuild.life

Pro#1435
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/11M Antorus.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
01/01/2018 01:55 PMPosted by Xanthippie
<Dilligaf> is a semi-casual raiding guild on Mal'Ganis with a core of 18 active raiders. We are a chill group of old school players who have been raiding together throughout the expansion and have cleared Normal and Heroic Argus raids.
We are looking to push into Mythic Antorus/Future Raids and are recruiting DPS, preferably range or Retribution Paladins/Havoc Demon Hunters, to fill our 20 man roster.

Raiding isn't the only thing we do here, in the down time we are usually pushing high level Mythic Keys weekly (15+), leveling alts, or helping each-other gear (If needed). Since we are a semi-casual guild we like to have fun while getting things done, whether its giggling our way through Mythic +'s or clearing raids. We are also a self-sustaining guild with many of the raiders and officers contributing with maxed professions.

***We are an 18+ Guild due to the nature of the discord, cursing, dark humor, dank memes, etc.***

Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays 6:30pm-10:00pm PST
  • Thursdays 8:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Sundays 6:00pm-8:00pm PST

• Progression:
    11/11 Heroic Antorus - 11/11 Normal Antorus

Current Needs: Any solid DPS (Preferably: RANGE, Retribution Paladin, or All Mages)[/b]

Requirements: 950+ ilvl w/ 70+ traits in main spec weapon

If you think you may be a good fit for our guild or would like to inquire about additional information or questions you may have, please contact either myself or my CoGM Shockers.

Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/305227/

Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Dilligaf

Discord
    GM = Xanthippie #8509
    I'm always available to talk through discord so feel free to send me a message and I will happily address any concerns or questions you might have!

BattleNet IDs
    GM = Xanthippie#1937
    CoGM= Shockers#1848

I look forward to raiding with you real soon ^.^
    Still looking, haven't decided anything 100% just yet.
    Up!
    You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11040874074?page=1

or here at the guild site
    http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
    http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
    The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Teamspeak.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members)
      Sunday (5PM PST - 7PM PST) Antorus (Normal) (ilvl 915) OR Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)

While the above info is about our alliance side located on Proudmoore we do offer a horde guild on Thrall. I am not sure of their raid times but you can find that on our website.
    Up
    hey there was just wondering if you might still be looking for a guild. our weekend team has some immediate openings for solid loyal players. we are on zul'jin horde <raven guard> and we currently have two raids team tue-wed and sat-sun. we are currently 3/11H. why us. we can offer you a fun atmosphere. with no drama or harrasment. with friendly players who are available to help out if you need. along with being very active social on discord we also usually have mythic plus groups often and some ppl play other games also such as hots or league if your into that. anyways if this sounds like it might interest you plz feel free to hit me up or any of the other officers/gm's of my guild.

Guild: Raven Guard
    Server: Zul'Jin
    Raid Days: Tues And Wed with optional Thurs & Sat and Sun Evenings
    Times: 8-11 PM EST all days/teams
    Progression: 9/9 H TOS, and 3/11 H ABT
    Loot System: Loot Council for Antorus
    Forum Post:https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761006125
    Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Raven+Guard
    Contacts: GM-Zeerek#1116, Co-GM- Deliahshadow#1586, Recruitment Officer- Shadyfaux#1652, or Garaan#5910