If You could talk to an enemy?

General Discussion
This is only game wise, not real life:

If I, who am Alliance, would be able to talk to any Horde player, then my first words would be "Stay out of my way or else".
Mine would be, "Ah! Dinner!"
I'd change to pandaren and greet my fellow pandaren.

You're a meany.
01/24/2018 12:13 PMPosted by Nelleamme
If I, who am Alliance, would be able to talk to any Horde player, then my first words would be "Stay out of my way or else".

That doesn't seem like a good way to make friends.
01/24/2018 12:14 PMPosted by Shudder

Indeed!

Or...

'I'd love to have you over for dinner...As the main course...With fava beans, and a nice chianti'.
This is only game wise, not real life:

If by else you mean "Im sorry for what I said, can you stop camping my corpse now?"
01/24/2018 12:14 PMPosted by Shudder

That is a very undead answer. As a blood elf, I'd ask them if they thought they're roasted flesh would go better with red or with white wine.
"Did you know that almonds, along with other kind of nuts, are among the most protein heavy aliments on Earth? Reaching at approx the same grams of proteins as turkey, almonds are a very healthy thing to eat in great quantities!"

I then assume I'd be killed.
Hello.

Or, Hi.

Or, failing both of those, "Yo."
"I'll tank that mob for you if you want to pull it. It's fine; I see you're low level and want to complete that quest."

...Alternatively, RP.

I REALLY wish cross-faction communication was in place. With a functional ignore, disabled when flagged for PvP, and only /e and /s.
01/24/2018 12:14 PMPosted by Karat

That doesn't seem like a good way to make friends.

Who said I'm not going to make friends with the Horde? :)
"Hi! Wanna be friends?"

I assume they'd probably walk away, as most people tend to. Always gotta try though!
The only issue with cross-faction chat in a world without PVP (aka BfA) would be cross-faction organizations popping up.

Hell, I'm ALL for it, I for one like all my Ebon Blade brothers and sisters in arms regardless of their faction, I mean, we're all Ebon Blade first, anything else second.

I suppose the same would happen at least with DHs and Pandaren, to the point people would form coalitions and cross-faction groups despite whatever Blizzard wants.

And then Blizzard would be sad, because they want to pretend it's 2004 forever.

Edit: TODAY, in a PVP world, it depends on my mood and my HP. If everything is A-OK I'd just say hi and tell them to be careful with the DnD, but if my HP isn't 100%... I'll kill them and say "Sorry and ty for the blood".
Hmm.... I'd probably say anal.
They tried this once by giving Undead the ability to speak common.

We mostly used it to trash talk each other.
01/24/2018 12:25 PMPosted by Wyspers

lol

'Wanna rub uglies'?
01/24/2018 12:27 PMPosted by Lavazza
01/24/2018 12:25 PMPosted by Wyspers

lol

'Wanna rub uglies'?

LMBO!!!!
I can talk to enemies now long as they are pandaren so i would say hi :D
You stole my kill you idiot!
01/24/2018 12:25 PMPosted by Deathlordexu
The only issue with cross-faction chat in a world without PVP (aka BfA) would be cross-faction organizations popping up.

Hell, I'm ALL for it, I for one like all my Ebon Blade brothers and sisters in arms regardless of their faction, I mean, we're all Ebon Blade first, anything else second.

I suppose the same would happen at least with DHs and Pandaren, to the point people would form coalitions and cross-faction groups despite whatever Blizzard wants.

And then Blizzard would be sad, because they want to pretend it's 2004 forever.

Edit: TODAY, in a PVP world, it depends on my mood and my HP. If everything is A-OK I'd just say hi and tell them to be careful with the DnD, but if my HP isn't 100%... I'll kill them and say "Sorry and ty for the blood".

How is this a bad thing?