If You could talk to an enemy?

General Discussion
oh the usual:

UNLEASH MONKEY OVERDRIVE!
01/24/2018 12:30 PMPosted by Braellynn
I can talk to enemies now long as they are pandaren so i would say hi :D

/highpaw
If it was an Orc, Troll, Tauren, or Goblin, I would just nod at him, acknowledging his dignity, and continue about my business (assuming he is not threatening me or giving me a reason to fight). If it was a Blood Elf, Undead, or God help them NIGHTBORNE, I would say nothing... and run them through.
01/24/2018 12:38 PMPosted by Valhasbjorn
If it was an Orc, Troll, Tauren, or Goblin, I would just nod at him, acknowledging his dignity, and continue about my business (assuming he is not threatening me or giving me a reason to fight). If it was a Blood Elf, Undead, or God help them NIGHTBORNE, I would say nothing... and run them through.

I don't have a qualm with the Elves. My issue is the Undead. Most of them, thanks to Sylvanas, are moving. I would do them a swift favor and make sure their bodies can be used as fertilizer. For something they can be used, right?
Probably just 'Hey.' Maybe something else if they're acting dumb.
*Looks to female blood elf*

u want, sum fk?
The built in chat emotes are visible to the opposite faction. You may spit, curse, cheer, wave, etc.

I'm sure they'll get your meaning. No need to demean yourself by speaking puny human language.
thunderfury blessed blade of the windseeker
Slam gonna SMASH!

*wink wink big boy*
01/24/2018 12:13 PMPosted by Nelleamme
then my first words would be "Stay out of my way or else".

So your strategy is to have them laugh themselves to death?
Asana: "Oh put that weapon away, this isn't a battlefield. Sit down, let's chat for a bit. I'll cook something up if you're hungry."
01/24/2018 12:33 PMPosted by Sumnao
/highpaw

/highpaw :D
"Target someone else you melee scum!"
"I do hope you're not trying to kill me Alliance" "Other than that hi"
It would depend on the class I'm playing.

Warrior: "Ummm... uhhh... hi."
Rogue: "Wanna buy a watch... cheap?"
Warlock: "Well, I'll be damned!" <walk away slowly>
Shaman: "Speak softly and carry a big stick."
Death Knight: "I'm a good guy... really!!!"
Hunter: <remain silent>
Itd probably no different than going into LFD/LFR, being met with racial or homophobic slurs.
01/24/2018 12:21 PMPosted by Xíang
"Did you know that almonds, along with other kind of nuts, are among the most protein heavy aliments on Earth? Reaching at approx the same grams of proteins as turkey, almonds are a very healthy thing to eat in great quantities!"

I then assume I'd be killed.

Sufficient amounts of cyanide will kill you, yes.
I would say,

"We should secretly cuddle and huggle..."
"Yo Slime, why so !@#$ly?"
Your leaders suck. Saurfang's cool, though.

...Actually I'd probably just stay quiet unless they spoke first.