Please Nerf Vengance

Demon Hunter
Yup I couldn't have upvoted this enough. There is no point in even playing any other tank class right now DH's are so freaking overpowered.
02/03/2018 09:46 PMPosted by Baztax
Yup I couldn't have upvoted this enough. There is no point in even playing any other tank class right now DH's are so freaking overpowered.

On top of the thread you made complaining you actually come here to upvote this idiocy despite the fact that VDH is one of the least desirable progression tanks.... Didnt you also say Bear Druid is also now useless?

You need to git gud.
02/03/2018 09:46 PMPosted by Baztax

I hope your parents take their CC away so you cant renew because you have to be around 15....with the reading comprehension of a 3rd grader.

The OP literally complained about the class being "OP" then stereo typed the player base of VDH as show off, rushing through content, leaving people behind and ruining M+ runs....you both should have posting privileges revoked.
01/28/2018 09:06 PMPosted by Strife
I'll be sure to talk to my people in Blizzard. Expect nerfs next hotfix.

Anything else the Demon Hunter forum can do for you?

Dear OP,

I would like to apologize for my previous statement. Apparently my connections at Blizzard weren't as strong as I thought they were. I was unable to get Blizzard to nerf us, and for that, I am sorry.

My only suggestion for you and the other people who want to see demon hunters nerffed to oblivion is to fight the good fight. Let your tears be known. Blizzard must be made aware how ridiculously over powered we are. Eventually Blizzard will have no choice but to listen to you and the ones brave enough to take up the torch. In the meantime, the demon hunter forum will continue to assist you in any way we can.
Well you'll be happy to know that Vengeance is a shell of it's current iteration on alpha. It's been pruned more than anything I've ever seen. You have 3 buttons and sigils.
I wish down voting was a thing again, VDH doesn't need a nerf. They werent one the top tanks for Legion Raiding.
This post disgusts me; it's like a Death Knight complaining about how OP Blood was as a tank back in Wrath. For starters, you can avoid being a complete hypocrite by not suggesting a nerf on your own class.

But sure, let's nerf Demon Hunters because hey, people just don't take enough cheap shots at us already.

On that note, I've always had the experience of healers being complete @#^%s in Keystones. I hereby suggest an extremely large nerf on all Priests, Paladins, Monks, Shamans, and Druids.

It's about as logical as this joke of a post.
Do people not realize that we are the way we are because we are a HERO class!? Stop complaining. DKs were once as DH is now. Chill out.
02/20/2018 09:40 AMPosted by Zinki
Do people not realize that we are the way we are because we are a HERO class!? Stop complaining. DKs were once as DH is now. Chill out.

Um what? Hero class has absolutely no meaning on how strong we are (And we never were the top raiding tank class even) and never has.
Hero class=OP. DKs were OP when they launched, and so are we.

02/20/2018 09:47 AMPosted by Marakurta
02/20/2018 09:40 AMPosted by Zinki

Um what? Hero class has absolutely no meaning on how strong we are (And we never were the top raiding tank class even) and never has.
02/20/2018 11:22 AMPosted by Zinki

Assuming you're not actually trolling (which is hard to believe), that's not even remotely what hero class means. Not only that but DH by no means has been OP this expansion. Hero class specifically refers to the fact we start at a high level then other classes.
You're*
02/20/2018 11:44 AMPosted by Marakurta

Assuming your not actually trolling (which is hard to believe), that's not even remotely what hero class means. Not only that but DH by no means has been OP this expansion. Hero class specifically refers to the fact we start at a high level then other classes.
Absolutely zero valid points. Please “git gud” before you call for nerfs.

(sarcasm)Yes DH's are so OP.

Argus kills top 10 guilds
DK 3
Monk 10
Druid 6
Warrior 2
DH = 0
Paladin = 1

10 Bleached Bones = DK/BrM/Warrior
9 Aversion = Druid/Warrior/Paladin
8 FatSharkYes = Druid/Druid/BrM
7 ScrubBusters = BrM/Warrior
6 Pieces = DK/BrM/Druid
5 Limit = BrM/BrM
4 Chinese Guild = No Raid Setup Listed
3 Memento = BrM/Druid
2 exorsus = BrM/BrM
1 Method = DK/BrM/Druid
DH's so far have been the most unheroic Hero class, with all the whining about how mobile DH's are, no one ever says anything about Monk's torpedo ability or getting stunned constantly, and I've seen more monks clearing one side of the map to the other faster than any DH.
Or low level dungeons when for some reason it seems to be a good idea to zoom off from the start right up to the boss pulling everything else along with them and then wiping everyone.
As always, it's a case of "I got my !@#$ handed to me by a DH so they must be OP".
Reality, you just suck, and probably have a bunch of abilities in your spell book that you haven't bound to anything.
One good thing I will say about DH's, they have actually been a fun class to play this expansion.
01/27/2018 12:00 PMPosted by Ayashe
I know this thread is going to upset a lot of you Vengeance players. IMO You are so overpowered it's pathetic. You have taken most Protection Warriors positions, and you make play so annoying at times, with your LOOK AT ME attitude. I was just in a dungeon with one who was so rude to the other players it was again pathetic. Yes I could have kept up with his pace but the others were being trounced on by left over mobs and locked out of some of the fights. I actually waited for the Goblin Priest..They can run very fast :)

Something has got to be done or why the H have other characters ? I looked at the pie chart of players and characters playing them. I was very surprised Warriors of other Races were being blown away by DH's.. Blizzard YOU preach to us on your log in screens to be fair and to be nice. Well In all my 14 years of play I have seen less and less fairness with one particular Race and their aptitudes than I have ever seen. Every week you adjust and take away or give other classes..Maybe it's about time to nerf some Vengeance properties. Hate me I don't care..You know it's true if you are Vengeance...(rant over)

Nerf an entire talent tree because of one rude player?

I have news. There are rude players in all the classes. That's why there is a vote kick option. To demand a nerf an entire talent tree because you got your feelings hurt on one run is pretty drastic and frankly childish.
Can't say I agree entirely with op. I mainly run pugs haven't done mythic yet, from a healing standpoint, DH's simply don't need me their self heals are nuts. Half the time if its a DH I just feather my way trying to keep up. Not sure that means they need to be nerfed though. Guardians are the same way. Warriors are my favorite tank to heal.. Prof pallys are OK and I can't remember the last time I healed a brewmaster run.