7/11M Resto Druid LFG

Guild Recruitment

Looking for a new guild to finish out the tier and on to the future.
Times are rather flexible.
Feel free to contact me at Dolomize#1640
If our times fit, Id love to chat.

<Red Dragon Society> 8/11M LATE NIGHT GUILD

Hey there Gm/Rl of RDS. Would love to chat. You can add me at Crazzyboots#11659

Raid Times - 10-130 PST mon-thurs

<nVus> is a 9/11m progression raiding guild on Mal'ganis(CST). We are a competitive horde guild on our server and raid 3 nights a week, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30pm – 11:00pm CST.

We are currently looking for exceptional players to bolster our roster as we push mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne. Ideally, we would like to pick up someone who is already geared, experienced, and has some logs to provide us to review.

If you are an experienced player and are interested in raiding, feel free to add my realID – Hype#1252. You can also whisper myself, Migunits, or Savvay in game. We are all in <nVus> so just ask anyone in guild if we are on an alt if not currently online.

About <nVus>:

The majority of our base were among the top ranking and performing members of our former 20 man guild. We believed that starting our own guild, comprised of the best players we raided with would yield more success and a more fun environment. Most of us have been raiding together for years and we rely and trust on each other to perform without someone holding their hand.

In <nVus> we emphasize Quality over Quantity and expect our raiding core to show a high degree of respect, motivation, and dedication to our progression as a guild.
Hello friend! I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you might be a good fit for our guild, <Friend Zone>! Here’s a little about us, please let me know if you’re interested in a potential raiding position.

Current Progression:
Tier 21 - 9/11 Mythic Antorus
Tier 20 - 9/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras US 156th
Tier 19 - 7/7 Mythic EN, 3/3 Mythic ToV, 10/10 Mythic NH US 118th
Tier 18 - 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel US 169th
Tier 17 - 10/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry, 7/7 Mythic Highmaul US 146th
Tier 16 - 14/14 Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar US 56th
Tier 15 - 13/13 Heroic Throne of Thunder US 69th

Darkspear, Alliance

We’ve been raiding as a guild for over 5 years. We have a long history of being the best guild on the server, and strive to improve ourselves everyday. We pride ourselves in keeping a calm and enjoyable raid environment while staying competitive throughout new content. We are also a tight knit group of friends that often do M+, hang out in Discord, and even meet each year at Blizzcon.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Thursday/Monday 7:30PM-11PM MT (6:30PM-10PM PST, 9:30PM-1AM EST) (10.5 hours/week)

Recruitment Thread:
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/11M Antorus.

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ

Are you open to going horde? We should be killing Kin'garoth tonight so we'll catch up to your progression!

Roadrunners of Kil'jaeden have been around since the start of wrath. We raid 3 days Tuesday-Thursday 7:30-11:30 pm pacific. Current Progression is: 6/11M Antorus, 8/9M ToS
Loot is handled fairly with a loot council. We aim for a raiding roster of at least 26 players who are able to maintain a high level of play and attendance.

Roadrunners is full of mature players who love to play WoW. They have a great understanding of the game/class mechanics and are always willing to help new recruits out. Active alts are always encouraged but not required. We have players active in pvp and mythic dungeons in our off time. Many of our players are very avid gamers and play other games as well and are active in mumble hanging out.

Kil'jaeden has been around since vanilla and has always been a high population server. The server is always busy with an active trade chat and auction house. Pug groups for raids and rbgs are always forming at all times of the day and night.

Trial Expectations:

If you are accepted for trial you are expected to be in guild and ready to raid by the next reset. Each player is expected to have their own source of food/flasks. Trial periods typically last 2-4 weeks, during which you will receive plenty of raid time so that your play can be evaluated. We expect that you have a working mic and are able to communicate clearly should something happen during an encounter.

feel free to add me on btag Kanpii#1783. crow#1343, or hersheys#1791
Our website is http://rrkj.enjin.com/home